Soaked

Our Stories

It was raining so hard at 5 in the evening. Krystal hug her lovely purple cushion while facing the window with her sad face. She’s looking at the rain which falling drop by drop through it without her realized that she’s already in a deep thought. All of a sudden, she felt like her phone is vibrating on a small table in the corner. She looked at the caller ID, it was no other than Sehun. She answer it and put it on her right ear without saying anything. All that can be heard on the other side of that phone call was sound of rain.

 

“Krys, look outside.” He sounded a bit trembling.

“it’s raining outside. I can’t see anything.”

“look at the gate through your window.”

 

There was Sehun, wearing his yellow shirt without anything on his head. Whether it was an umbrella or his favorite cap. He got soaked because of the rain.

 

“are you crazy? What are you doing, Hun?”

“I miss you.”

“aish. Wait for me there, babo (stupid).” She groaned and heading straight to downstairs.

 


 

She grab a lime green umbrella behind the door and rushed outside. She handed him the umbrella, he remained silent.

 

“Krys, may i…?”

“hmm?”

“..h-hug you?” he managed to talk properly.

Before she could say anything, he hugged her tight already. Tears slid on her cheeks.

“I miss you so much. Why did you avoided me these days?” asked him, almost heard as a whisper. He kissed her right cheek.

 

She just smiles and drag him to her house “you’ll catch a cold, babo.”

She dries his hair with a towel, he kept looking at her.

“waeyo?”

“I want to sneeze”

She mess his hair and handed him a box of tissue.

“don’t do that again, I’ll be mad at you. Wait for me here, I’ll make a cup of tea.”

He pulled her and kiss her lips gently. She caressed his cheek and he deepen the kiss, almost biting her lips. She hold his neck and parted her lips. Like a signal, he explores and peck her lips. They pulled away and she headed to the kitchen.

 


 

“can I stay here for tonight?”

“you didn’t have any schedule for tomorrow?”

“a day off. Do you like it?”

“so much.” She hold his hand tight and squeeze them. He kissed her hand.

“Krystal Jung is mine.”

“Sehun oppa is mine.”

“…..did you just called me ‘oppa’?”

“umm…you don’t like it? Sorry then..”  she look at the ground.

He peck her cheek. “I like it so much! Call me ‘oppa’ from now on!”

“oppa oppa oppa~~~ Sehunnie oppa~”

“Soojungie~”

“FINALLY!!!!” she beams excitedly.

“what?”

“you called me with my Korean name” she giggles. He ruffles her hair.

 


 

They’re talking about so many things that happened these past days. Sehun told her that he already broke up with IU and promised her to not cheat on her again. She talked about her classmates that being closer to her so that she won’t feel lonely anymore.

 

“oppa, I’m sleepy.”

“let’s go to sleep then. Here, let me embrace you tight.”

 

That night, they’re sleeping with a smile on their face.