When The Sun Goes Down

Our Stories

Krystal looking at the cloudy sky from a small window of her room. she takes a deep breath.

"it'll be nice if i'm going to park since the weather is being this friendly" she smiled herself.

it was 17:00 KST, she was wearing a floral mini skirt and a soft pink shirt. without bringing her phone and wallet, she walked to the park near her house. she's been living in a house who bought by Jessica near f(x) dorm since her parents won't let her live in the dorm until she's 20 years old.

she sat at the bench.

"aaah~ it's been so long since i'm being here alone a few months ago." she said while spreading her arms wide.

 


 

Sehun walk himself home while holding a bible on his right hand. he's looking at someone who spreaded her arm in the park.

"that figure.....why so familiar" he walked closer to the park's bench.

Krystal felt someone is blocking the sun that shines on her face, she then mumbled "please leave me alone for a while"

Sehun then took a sit beside her. Krystal opened her eyes and got surprised knowing that there's someone sitting beside her.

"ah you're....Oh Sehun? isn't it?" she tried to remember his name.

"ne, sunbae. ah no, i mean 'Krys'. sorry for disturbing your quality time alone here." he bowed then stand up.

"ani, gwaenchana. where do you want to go? it's okay, you can sit here beside me." said Krystal calmly while patting the empty seat beside her.

"i want to go home, Krys. i just got back from the church. umm...what are you doing here anyway?" he take a sit beside her.

"ah...that's why you bring the bible. i'm not doing anything, just missing this place somehow."

"ne. missing this place? wae? are you being here alone?"

Krystal nodded. "i used to sat on this bench every sunday but not when i'm promoting with f(x). i'm just tired of being busy, that's why." she chuckled. "yes, i'm here alone. wae? do you want to accompany me until the sun goes down?"

"what if i want?"

"jinjja? i've never had someone accompanying me when i'm here"

"then, i'm the first one?"

"umm..yeah. you know, even everyone near me always think that i'm a cold girl. actually, i'm not that cold. i just need being alone for a while to think about myself." she shrughs.

"i know that you're not that cold, Krys. you have a unique personality i think. you know what? i never want to talk to someone i don't really know before but i'm here with you now. sitting side by side, talking comfortably while we're just knowing each other for about ummm.. a week?" he smiled.

Krystal looked at his smile then smile as well. she thinks that Sehun is cute when he smile.

"i think we get along well, Sehun-ahh. don't you think so?" eyesmile appeared on her face.

Krystal is so cute. i want to hug her but she's my sunbae, it'll be awkward. aish what are you thinking about, Sehun?

"ne. have you ever felt like you want to give up, Krys?"

"why do you asking such a thing? do you feel it right now, Hun?"

he just nodded.

"waeyo? about your debut? you're going to debut sooner, Hun. what are you worrying about, eo?"

"ani..it's just.. i feel like i'm not capable enough. look, we have 12 members and it split into 2 groups which is K and M. i'm being K's visual, Luhan hyung is being M's visual but then again Kai is face of the group. i'm a rapper but still Chanyeol hyung is getting more parts on rap. it's just...ah..molla.."

Krystal patted his back. "don't think too hard about your position on your group. everything is seattled already. we just have to live it like that. look, i'm being the maknae and lead vocalist as well but what are those people think of me? they think that i'm just an useless member in f(x) because i'm being Jessica's little sister."

"that makes no sense at all. they need to hear your voice i think" Sehun shakes his head.

"i know. sometimes i just want to let them know that i'm being a lead vocalist as well, they should look at my ability more than this face" she sighed.

"this face? what do you mean by this face, Krys?"

"everyone thinks that i'm having a plastic surgery because i don't really looks like Jessica, or i'm being prettier than her or they even says that i look more like Yoona & Yuri eonni. geez, they must be having something at their head"

Sehun chuckled. "you're so funny."

"yaaa! wae funny? i'm not joking. that's the truth, Hun." she pouted.

"i never thought that you will be this talkactive and...." he pinches her cheek. "don't pout, Krys."

Krystal just laughed. "wae wae waeee?" she pouted even more.

because i want to peck that lips.

"are you being that cute in front of me, huh?" said Sehun teasing her.

"mwo? just so you know that i'm being like this when i'm near my friend, even my family tho!" she stucked tongue out.

"so, you're considering me as your friend now?" he smiled while handed his hand to Krystal.

"yeaaa~~ we are chinguuuu~" Krystal shakes his hand.

Sehun just laughed at how cute she is.

 

"Hun, let's go home! it's getting darker already, ppalli ppalli~" she pulled his hands.

"ah right, let me walk you home."

"ah you don't need to, you must be tired from the church right? thanks for accompanying me anyway."

"okay..but can i accompany you later when you're being here?"

"of course! we're friends! aren't we?"

Sehun just nodded and waves his hands while walking home. then he looked back "Krys, you look a bit pale. take care of your health" then he smiled.

"arasseoyo. thanks a lot, Hun" she waved at him.

 

he did realized that i was just recovered. he's so open minded...and.....cute. omg Krystal stop.

 


 

YAYYYY~~ 2 chapters in a day! how is it? tell me tell me~~ going to update the next chapter sooner! please anticipate it! >___<