I Promise

Our Stories

-at EXO's practice room-

 

It was 9 in the morning when Sehun just arrived at SM Building. He goes straight to EXO's practice room without him knowing that Krystal is looking at his back.

"he's going to debut soon, should i cheer him up?" she thought.

It was 9 in the evening when EXO just finished their dance practice. Everyone left the room except the maknae, Oh Sehun. Instead of changing his clothes outside, he just laid himself on the floor. He takes a deep breath while he closed his eyes. All of a sudden, the door cracked open. Sehun slightly look at the door, "who's that?" and he got no answer. He managed to stand himself up and open the door harshly.

Krystal was so surprised that the door would opened in all of sudden. She fell on top of Sehun. Sehun looking straight to her eyes. Their hearts beating faster than before.

 

"gosh, his eyes....."

"my sunbaenim is so pretty...."

 

Sehun hold Krystal's back awkwardly.

"m..m...mianhae.." Krystal managed to say sorry to Sehun while Sehun just looking at her face.

"Sehun-ssi?"

"oh...gwaenchana, Krys." he still holding her back while all of a sudden Chanyeol showed himself on the door. Creeping like an idiot.

"whoaaa whoaaa guys what's going on here?" Chanyeol then smiling, showing his teeth rich. Krystal then managed to sit down awkwardly.

"aishh, why should i fell on top of him...it was like i'm going to....ani ani"

"Krys, gwaenchana?" Sehun asked her like nothing happened. She just nodded.

"you guys are so cute, i'm going to go home first. maknae, don't forget to lock the door when you're going home. arra?" said Chanyeol while grabbing his ransel bag.

"arasseo, hyung. joshimhae! (be careful)"

 


 

 

Krystal rubbed the back of her neck.

"umm...Sehun-ssi, when are you guys going on debut stage?"

"if our company didn't change its date then it would be next week, i think? waeyo, Krys?"

"aniya. you know, we usually support our new hoobae in our company by cheer themselves up on backstage hehehe so..." she bites her lips.

"...sooo?" Sehun asked while nudging her shoulder with his.

"so, is it okay if i'm coming to the backstage during your debut stage?" her cheeks gone redden.

"wow! great! what will you bring for us then?" he beams.

Krystal pinches his arm lightly looking at how cute he was. "that's a secret~~" she mehrong.

"eyy, okay. promise?"

"i promise!" Krystal nods herself. "ah, anyway why are you not going back to your home? you have school for tomorrow, right?"

"i still want to be here."

"because of me?" Krystal giggles.

"ey, what if i say yes mm?"

"molla~~ i'm going to go back to my house first, Hun. don't fall asleep here kekeke"

"let me walk you home!"