Congratulations!

Our Stories

April 8th, 2012.

 

It was 10 in the morning when EXO members still in practice room for today's debut stage on Inkigayo.

"Hyung, can we take a rest for a while?" asked Chanyeol to Suho while panting.

"I guess let's just get this over for today's practice. Manager hyung told me that we must get ready to go to Inkigayo. We'll go there on 2pm."

"Oh God, my heart is pounding" said D.O while placing his palms on his chest.

"We're going to make a great debut stage, hyung. Don't worry." Sehun patted D.O's back. D.O felt somehow strange to look at Sehun keep smiling even when they were practising.

"Ya! Maknae! What makes you so happy?"

"Our debut stage of course, hyung! What else?"

"Are you sure? That smile is like someone who's falling in love."

"Kyungsoo-yaa, don't you know about yesterday's incident?" asked Chanyeol.

"what incident?" D.O raised one of his eyebrows.

"Sehun and Krystal...."

"Ya! Hyung! Stop!" said Sehun while give a command to Chanyeol to shut up.

"I saw it all, maknae~~"

 

Sehun just rolled his eyes while D.O keep wondering what has just happened yesterday.

 


 

Krystal is still on High Kick 3's shooting location.

 

"oppa, why so long? i want to go home" she asked to Jongsuk while pouting.

"2 or 3 hours later maybe, why are you keep asking? aish" Jongsuk keep looking at his script.

"I should go to Inkigayo" she bite her lower lip.

"Are you going to be the MC?"

"Aniya, oppa. My company is going to debut a boy group called EXO today, that's why i'm going to go there to give them support."

"ah, hmm. You can always ask for an excuse if you're afraid that you're going to be late."

"But i'm afraid that they won't allow me. eottokahe?"

"I'll help you, don't worry." Jongsuk winked.

 


 

EXO is up on stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF50qgU3h2I

 

Krystal just arrived at SBS Building with her hands full of paper bag. Probably foods for EXO boys. A security smiles at her, she smiled back.

"excuse me, ahjussi. Do you know where is EXO's backstage room?"

"Follow me and let me bring that paper bag" he said and lead her to EXO's backstage room.

 

Meanwhile....

EXO just finished their debut stage. Everyone keep talking about how their heart races when they're on stage or their mistakes while Sehun keep remain silent.

"Where is she?"

 

Just then...

 

"annyeong haseyo, EXO oppas! I'm sorry, i'm late" said Krystal cheerfully while opened the door.

"Whoooaaa! Our pretty sunbaenim is coming!" Chanyeol stand up happily while looking at Sehun.

Sehun smiles. Krystal pinches his arm.

"I thought you wouldn't come."

"Promise is a promise, Hun." she winked. Sehun chuckled. D.O just understand what just happened yesterday.

"Aigoo, what did you bring?" asked Baekhyun with his cute smile.

"Ah, this. You guys know that i'm being on Chicken Mania CF, right?" Krystal handed them a paper bag full of Chicken Wings on it one by one.

"This is just too much, Soojung-ahh. Thanks a lot." said Suho smiling while ruffles her hair.

 

Suho knows Krystal even since his pre-debut era. Suho is just like a real brother to her. She even put Suho's real name on Pinocchio album's Thanks To. It was written as "Joonmyunnie oppa~"

 

"Are you with f(x) manager, Krys?" asked Kai while munching a chicken wing.

"Aniya, he just drive me here but then leave me. He said that he told your manager already to drive me home."

"Even when she's alone. Sehun will walk her home, Kai. Do not worry." said Chanyeol with his poker face on. Sehun just hit his arm lightly.

"Are you two dating?" Baekhyun suddenly asked, causing Sehun and Krystal to choked.

"Soon, hyung." he thought and remains silent.

"That...aniya, oppa." She blushed.

"eyy~ don't lieee~" Baekhyun nudged her shoulder.

Krystal and Sehun just smiles to each other.

 


 

After drives Krystal to her house, everyone in the van keep asking to Sehun about her.

"Ya! Maknae, how did you get along with her? Whoaaa you're so lucky" Baekhyun asked.

Sehun just keep rolling his eyes.

"hyung, how did you know Krystal's house?" Sehun asked to his manager hyung.

"I'm being f(x) manager before, are you jealous?" Everyone bursts in laugh.

"Yaaaa! Why everyone keep teasing me" Sehun whines.