Happy Birthday!

Our Stories

April 12th, 2012.

 

It was just like the other Thursday morning when EXO boys are practising for today's Mnet M!Countdown debut stage.

"kids, keep practising! i'm going to buy snacks for you all in a bit, arra?" said SuHo, the leader.

"hyung! let me help you" Sehun showed his aegyo.

"aigoo this maknae. Stop with that aegyo, come here with me. Let's buy our snacks!"

Sehun beams happily because he don't need to practice for a while. He just tired, real tired like seriously.

 


 

"guys, today is Sehun's birthday, right? Should we make a surprise on backstage this evening?" said Baekhyun.

"that's why Suho hyung is excuse himself to go outside, babo!" said Chanyeol while smacked his friend's head.

"ah? then.....Sehun will knows it? Sehun is with Suho hyung now! It wasn't a surprise anymore, aish!"

"do not worry. Uri leader knows how to handle it well, guys." said D.O while smiling.

"guys, should we ask for Krystal to come with us on backstage?" Baekhyun grins.

"i don't think she will come with us, because Krystal is in the middle of High Kick 3 shoots now, right?" said Kai.

"ah, that sitcom? How did you know that?" asked Baekhyun.

"Sehun always took my TV remote and change it to High Kick 3 on our dorm, hyung." Kai just rolled his eyes.

"ah! We can ask her to come on our party tonight! How about that?" Chanyeol happily declared his briliant idea.

"Oh, but how about our fans? You know..some fangirls are just too much when they're seeing their idols with girls. Not to mention even that girl is from the same company with their idol, right?" said D.O calmly.

"Krystal will not be on time, i guess. Because she have to shoot for today's Kim Yuna's Kiss&Cry, that kind of skate show. So, she'll come when the party goes to an end, i guess?" Kai explained.

"you sure knows about her a lot because you spent most of your time watching TV with Sehun" Chanyeol laughed his asses off.

"Okay, it's settled. We're going  to visit her to our party~ Even when she don't come that late, i guess we can see her from the back door, right?" Baekhyun claps his hands.

"If only Luhan hyung is here, i think Sehun will be happier." everyone just laughs with Kai's statement.

 


 

"Sehun-ahh, could you please bring all of these snacks to our practice room? I'm going to go on ATM Center for a while." Suho asked him softly.

"arasseo, hyung. i'll go back first, joshimhaeyo!" Sehun brought those plastic bags and headed straight to EXO's dorm.

With that, Suho goes straight to a cake shop.

"Maknae, i'm sorry i should have lied to you. Today is going to be your day after all"

Because of time limits, Suho just picked a Vanilla Ice Cream Cake with Strawberries on top of it because he remembers what Luhan said "Sehun likes Vanilla Ice Cream flavored a lot" and go straight to their dorm.

 


 

"Kyungsoo-ahh, could you please help me to put Sehun's cake on our van? Make sure to let our manager hyung knows about it too" Suho texted D.O.

EXO boys are too busy with their snacks and didn't realized that D.O is go outside to help Suho.

"Suho hyung is daebak!" said Chanyeol while stuffed his mouth with nachos.

"Sehun-ahh, do you miss Luhan hyung?" asked Baekhyun while taking a slice of pizza.

"i miss him a lot, hyung. Why do we have to promote our albums separately?" he just sighed and take a sip of his Cola.

"You can make a call right after our debut stage today, Sehun-ahh. Do not worry, manager hyung will give your phone." said Suho while entering their practice room.

Sehun just nodded and looking at the windows.

"Krystal-ssi, do you know that today is my birthday?" he thought.

 


 

Right after EXO finished their debut stage on Mnet M!Countdown, Suho goes straight to their manager hyung to help him take the Vanilla Ice Cream Cake on their van. Sehun didn't noticed anything. When suddenly.....

"saengil chukkahamnida~ saengil chukkahamnida~ saranghaneun Sehunnie~ saengil chukkahamnida!~~" Suho appeared with a cake on his hand and Kai, Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhyun behind his back singing happily while clapping their hands in unison.

"wohoooo! Uri maknae is grown up!" shouts Chanyeol happily.

"Sehun-ahh, make a wish." said Suho smiling in front of him. Sehun eyes got a bit teary, he covered his mouth with his palms and close his eyes. Make a wish like Suho said.

"uljimayo, maknae." said Baekhyun patted his back.

"gomawoyo, hyung." Sehun covered his face.

"aigoo, don't be shy. let's take a selca~!" said D.O and everyone just chuckles.

 

 


 

 

Sehun's little birthday party held on SM Building. There are  so many fans cheering for him. He looks so happy, ever since that evening, a smile was always plastered on his flawless face. EXO boys looks so excited to wait for Krystal's appearance. Sehun was a bit curious what did they planned  for him later because they always with the word "your future girlfriend".

 

1 hour later.....

 

Someone tapped his shoulder. "Sehun-ahh saengil chukhahaeyo!" Krystal beams happily in front of him.

Sehun looks so amazed with how the way she dressed with that white mini dress. So stunning.

 

Sehun just gulped to look at that milky skin. "g-g-gomawoyo, Kryssie." he managed to thanked her.

Sehun was so happy, he hugged her tight. "thanks a lot, Krys. Thanks a lot." Krystal just chuckled.

"I'm so sorry i didn't say anything to you at all, Sehun-ahh. Today's schedule was so tiring oh i can feels my whole body ached." she rubbed her shoulder.

Sehun just chuckled. "Do not say sorry, Krys. Me either, i'm busy practising."

All of a sudden EXO manager handed him his cellphone.

"You said you wanted to call Luhan, aren't you?"

"ah! Thanks a lot, hyung!" Sehun grabbed his phone immediately and make a call to Luhan who is currently in China.

 


 

"Sehun-ahh, today was so fun because of EXO oppas and your birthday party as well. I thank you a lot but i have to go back since tomorrow's schedule are waiting for me and i need to take a rest as well. Have a great year ahead anyway." Krystal smiles while grabbed his hands. Sehun just noticed that her hands are so cold.

"Okay, you're not going alone, right?"

"of course not! I have my manager oppa to drive me home. Wae?" She shows her eyesmile.

"good then, i don't have to walk you home." Sehun joked and placed his coat on Krystal's bare shoulders. "Kindly please wear this, you're going to catch a cold." He continued.

"T-thanks a lot." she blushed.

"I'm the one who should thank you a lot, Krys. You made my day." He whispered while hugged her and give a small peck on her flawless cheek. "Be careful on your way home, take care of your health."

"a-arasseo, Hun...umm..."

"waeyo, Krys?"

Krystal take a step closer and cupped his face. "um...nothing" she peck his left cheek causing Sehun to blushed.

"wait...can i ask for your phone number?" Sehun smiles.