The Way You Look At Me

Our Stories

It was like 10 in the morning when YoonA, SeoHyun, TaeMin, JongHyun, Sulli, Krystal, Kai, Luhan & Sehun were in SM Fashionista: W Magazine photoshoot. Sulli & Krystal still with their hairstylist, TaeMin & JongHyun busy with their polaroid camera. Luhan showed Sehun his rubiks cube skill. Kai, YoonA & SeoHyun kept busy with Kai's pet named Monggu and took a selca as well.

 

in the end, Kai was the only one took a photo for them with Monggu.

 

 

Sehun kept his glancing at Krystal who putted her poker face on. A photographer crew noticed it and asked them to take a photo together. Krystal slightly smiles at his offer and Sehun stand up behind her immediately.

 

 

because of Krystal's cold expression and the way Sehun look at her, that photographer ahjussi asked them to take a photo once again. He asked Krystal to smile because she looks better when she smiles. Krystal just chuckles and Sehun's smiles plastered on his face instantly.

 

Taemin smiles when he looks at them. "you guys looks so cute together, are you two dating?"

Sehun & Krystal just chuckles and Taemin asked Sehun to take a selca together.

after that, Taemin whispered to Sehun "if you really like her, you have to make a move. goodluck, bro" while patted Sehun's back. Sehun smiles and just nodded.

The rest photoshoots goes very well. Everyone looks so happy and planned to have a dinner together. They took so many selcas together.

 

"ah, what a day" said Krystal slightly sighed.