Let's Take A Walk!

Our Stories

"mwo?"

"let me walk you home, Krys. you're a girl, it's like 11pm now."

"so? my house is not so far from here, Hun. you know that, right?"

"aish. this girl." Sehun grabbed her hands. "let's just take a walk together."

Krystal smiled at his action. She always likes this kind of reaction, just like in Novels or Dramas that she have ever imagined.

 

"he holds my hand" she looked at her hands that wrapped around his hands perfectly.

Sehun suddenly stopped. "is it okay if i'm holding your hands just like this?"

"ummm!" she nods.

 

Krystal was always talking to herself while walking. Whether it's about herself or f(x). Sehun finds it cute. He smiles when Krystal said something just like a kid. But all of a sudden she knocks her head.

"hey, what was that for? are you okay?"

"eh? ani, ani. I'm okay, Hun" she said then smiling like an idiot.

"why did you knocks your head?" asked him curious.

"aniyaaa~~ you won't know what i'm thinking about~~"

"aish, i'm being curious now. tell me, please?" he begged with his puppy eyes on.

"i won't~" Krystal crossed her arms.

"really? come here then!" Sehun suddenly tickled her tummy.

 

Actually, Krystal don't like it if someone is tickle her. But this time is different, she feels happy somehow. She keeps laughing because of it.

 

"Sehun-ahh please stop, i'm out of breath here" she said while chuckling hard.

"arasseo, arasseo." he backhugged her unknowingly.

 

They are out of breath. Krystal realized that Sehun backhugged her, smiling.

 

"umm...Sehun-ahh?" she said while looking at their hands on her tummy.

"ah, mianhae. mianhae. i wasn't meant to do that." Sehun rubbed the back of his neck while laughing awkwardly.

"it's okay. umm..anyway that's my house. you can go back home now because it's late already, Hun."

"ah..right. well... go in, Krys. i'm watching you here."

"no no no, you're the one who should go back to your house, after that i'll go in. thanks for walk me home anyway." she smiles cutely which makes Sehun's heart beats faster.

"arasseo. annyeonghi jumuseyo, Krys. you can always ask me to walk you home anytime." He squeezes her hands.

Krystal nodded. "be careful, Sehun-ahh" she smiles and waves her hand.

Sehun just smiles back and walk away. It was just a few steps then suddenly Krystal tap his shoulder. "wait!"

"ne?"

Krystal walk closer and hugged him. "thanks a lot for today, i'm happy" and go back to her house.

Sehun just frozen right at the spot.