내 예쁜 선배님

Our Stories

AUTHOR POV

Sehun walks towards SM building to practice after school. he keep whistles on his way to the practice room until he bumped into someone.

"ah, joisonghamnida. i wasn't look at you" said Sehun while bowing.

that girl remain silent and look at Sehun coldly. didn't get any reply, Sehun start to help her to stand up.

"ani, gwaenchanayo" she said. Sehun looking at her face, until he realized that it is Krystal from f(x). he gasped. Krystal start to look at him as well and smiles. "you're a trainee, aren't you?" "ah, ne sunbae. i would like to go to the practice room" she just nods her head and walk away. until she look back and said "hwaiting!".

 

Sehun keep looking at her back until it disappears. "what a cute sunbae" he mumbles.

 


 

Sehun keep practicing until the sun goes down. he laid on the floor, and suddenly think about Krystal.

 

Sehun POV

everyone think that she's a cold girl and have no manner at all while in fact she's syrupy sweet and....oh wait i don't even get to know her better. but i think she have a good manner since she's showing her support towards me. i chuckled.

 

 

when i'm going to go home, i feel someone dragging me to a room.

it's a girl!

oh no! there are 5! they're f(x)! i keep scanning at this room and looking back at them. what do they want exactly? are they going to blame me for bumping at their maknae this afternoon? please, just let me go home.

 

"sorry for dragging you to my practice room, could you please do me a favor?" said Krystal with those cute puppy eyes.

God, why on earth i have to meet with this cute creature of yours.

"what's that?"

"would you like to buy us our dinner because we didn't allowed to go outside when we're on our practice time. pleaaaaseee? i'm begging you" said her while rubbing her tummy. why so cute.

"okay, but aren't Girl Groups are usually on diet?" i quoestioned them.

"ah it's not. we're not on diet" they said in unison. i can tell that they're lying from their eye contacts.

i decided to buy them dinner since Krystal looks so exhausted ever since this afternoon i met her.

 

AUTHOR POV

at f(x) practice room, Sehun goes outside to buy them dinner.

"ya! ya! Soojung-ahh! do you know that guy?" said Victoria.

"yes. i bumped into him this afternoon. waeyo, eomma? do you like him? i'm going to tell about this to Khunnie appa." said Krystal calmly.

"ya! ya! aniya! who's he? i thought that he was a stranger"

"he's a trainee here, eomma. no need to worry" 

"what's his name?" asked Sulli.

"ah....that....his name is.....i don't even know about that" Krystal looks dumbfounded.

"ya! Soojung-ahh you don't even know his name" said Luna while laughing

"he's handsome anyway" said Amber with teasing tone to Krystal while Krystal just busy tying up her hair.

 


 

Sehun back to f(x) practice room with a bunch of snacks and 5 portions of ramyeon for them and excuse himself to go back home right after he gave it all. 

Krystal runs to him.

"wait!"

Sehun looks back and asked if there's something wrong or so.

"how much should i pay you back?" said Krystal while she brings out her wallet.

"ah it's okay. i treated my future sunbaenim"

"ah jinjja?! thanks a lot....eh what's your name anyway?"

"Sehun. Oh Sehun. you're f(x)'s Krystal, right?"

"just call me Soojung" she shakes his hands. "nice to know you, Oh Sehun!"

"nice to know you too, sunbaenim"

"aish no need to call me sunbae. just call me with 'Soojung', arasseo?"

"ah ne..but, is it okay?" asked Sehun to make sure.

"gwaenchana~ everyone near me always call me that. you're on the same age as me, right?"

"how did you know that?" Sehun popped his eyes.

"don't be surprised, i accidentaly looked at your book while we're bumping at the coridoor this afternoon"

"ah..okay" Sehun rubs the back of his neck.

"be careful on your way back home and thanks for the foods anyway" Krystal said while showing her eye smiles.

Sehun just nodded and walks away.

 

 


 

 

JJAJJANNNNN~~~

first chapter was finished! how is it? tell me tell me~~~ ><

was it good? or dissapointing? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i'm going to make the next chapter more exciting!

please support hehehe thanks for reading! >_~