5 years later

If Oneday You Have The Courage

 

Sorry for the late update.Been busy with all school stuff and please do commenting.Enjoy ~

 

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

It's already 5 years since I met Tiffany.We becoming closer and grow up together as we always spend our time together.

 

Right now it summer and this time like last time too Amber and I spend our vacation together with Jung's family since our father are friends with each other.

 

Right now it's my dad called me and asking how my summer this year since this year is my last year.

 

 

" Hey Hyo,how's your summer this year?Is it boring or fun? I 'm still waiting your answer for the last I asked you.And Amber,her father also setting up her to engagement with someone just like me.Both of us just want the best for you. I want you to get married early too but since you still schooling I want you to get engange first that girl."

 

"But dad shouldn't I suppose who's I'm going to fal in love with? "

 

" I want you to be with the girl that I already choose,I already see her  and her father is my friend too. I sure you will be in love with her soon when you guys get marry.Trust me kid , anyway I heard from Amber that you won again that dance competition? Is it true? "

 

"Yeah and I planning on taking english class too since my english still lacking eventhough Amber already taught me.Even Jessica said I'm still weak at it. Dad, if I dont wanna to be enganged with the girl you choose for me,will you hate me?"

 

" No but you wont deserve anything from me then. Please baby,just this time,I just want you to be happy.Since your mom left us earlier,I dont have anyone else but you. You can do anything you in your life but not rejecting this girl.Please...."

 

"Okay...But I want to set this rule,you must accepting it no matter what. If I still don't love her after we got married let me divorce her."

 

" If that what you want,okay then.So okay for the engagement,neh?"

 

"Yes dad..And I don't want to meet her yet,just let us see each other after we got maried later on."

 

"As long as you agree on this engagement kid,hehe..Anyway kiddo I just send you something for you and Amber. Use it well guys and please send my regard to Amber.Bye kiddo,love you."

 

"Love you to dad..Bye.." I hung up the phone.I wonder what dad send to us. Ijust shrug and went to find Amber outside.She still practicing her basketball throwing the ball to the net.

 

I saw Krystal was watching Amber and yelled at her when Amber didn't manage to sent the ball through the net.

 

I smiled looking at them.Looks like the relationship developed more than I expect  this summer when before the two always fought and bickering like Tom and Jerry when they met.Krystal also matured alot since the year and she becaming more like Jessica each day and never bothering me alot like she do on her first year.

 

I wonder what happen to the both when they look so closed all of sudden this year.

 

" Hey Am,would you like to join me to go to the town?My father said he send something for us to use."

 

" Of course.."

 

"He send his regard and just told us to use it well.I wonder what is it."

 

"Maybe present for your last year here."

 

"Could be.Get ready,we will go to the town in an hour.I want to call Tiffany first.We barely see each other since this summer.And Krys,you can come too.I'll treat you ice cream."

 

" Love you Hyo unnie." Krystal run upstairs after kissed my cheek.

 

"Yoboseyo,Miyoung ah...."

 

" Yeah,Hyo anything up?"

 

" Would you like to join me to the town today? It's been awhile since I meet you and I miss you a lot." I heard her giggled .

 

" Okay then,I'l, waiting for you,come fetch me okay," 

 

" Okay then." I can't wait.I really hope we can be together but as I know her more I know she is a straight person.And I already felt blessed when I got to be her friend when she didn't really fond a tomboy like me.

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

Hyoyeon just called me and asking me to go out with her.Since I need to buy some stuff I agree. It's been awhile since I see her . I wonder how's she been doing now.

 

I surprised myself when I get to friends with someone like her when I don't really fond her kind. Not only usually friend but a real closed friend.

 

We spend alot time together and I realize she not bad like I usually found within the tomboys who usually like to play girls who have feeling for them.

 

Maybe not all the tomboys like that.Even Amber never dated to a girls. Eventhough both of them had some large fans in our school but they never dated anyone and for them their fans are like their supporter.

 

I found it funny though when I first know about their fans cause all of them were gilrs who falling for both of them and they even thought I'm Hyoyeon's girlfriend.

 

 

Not only that they even meet me personally just to know about the truth about our relationship. I never interested into tomboys but seeing all the attention that both of them got it's really funny.

 

Since Hyoyeon and Amber being my friends it's became my habit to cheer on them when they were in a competition.

 

BOth of them were born with athletic body and interest in them so much.Hyoyeon was a captain in running and dash and also dance machine of our school.She also learning in rapping and not only that she also intelligence where she always the top student except for english.

 

 

Amber on other hand was a basketball captain and also learning some dance but not as Hyoyeon who parcticlly know any dance.She compose song and also rap herself.She really have a lot of friends among the boys rather than Hyoyeon. I rarely seeing since were one yeal older and she just being with us when lunch.

 

 

Thanks to Hyoyeon popularity I manage to get closed to the other girls in our class. Basiclly my school here didn't felt to lonely and alone.

 

After an hour waiting for her,she finally arrived with her SUV.DIDnt I mention earlier?Both of Hyoyeon and Amber were rich so thats what many girls chased for them.

 

I saw few person in her SUV. There were Amber,Krystal and another girl  that I didn't know seated in front with Hyoyeon.

 

 

I seated beside Amber and krystal on other side.

 

" Hey Mi young ah,this is my really closed friend Jessica,Sica this is Miyoung.." Hyoyeon started introduced us. I saw Krystal not really happy.

 

I know why since she didn't really like me because she thought I trying to get Hyoyeon from her.She like Hyoyeon for a long time now.

 

 

Amber started her talking to me and I just follow along since Hyoyeon was driving and Jessica cling to her. I watched the two and see how sweet Hyoyeon to her.I never saw Hyoyeon eyes were that sparkling when to anyone else.

 

I don't know why bt I don't like the side I watching right now.My chest felt tighten but I don't know why. I tried to talk to Amber to get rid this feeling.

 

 

Amber POV

 

I was talking to Fany unnie now and glance to the Krystal who in her ice princess mode since Hyoyeon not only let her sister tag along but also bring Tiffany together.

 

 

I know what to do to make her happy again. So as soon we arrived I dragged her with me to the ice cream parlor.

 

I bought her mangooes flavor like always she love. I run to her as she was waited for me outside the parlor.

 

"There..Your favorite.."

 

" ..."...She gladly took the ice cream and her lips formed a smile. I glad she not mad anymore. We both enjoying the ice cream while walking.

 

She the dragged me to the mall and goes to wherever the shop she want and I had to follow her . SHe tried so many clothes,shoe and even pounch,bag and make up.I'm so tired.

 

Since I'm not interested with all of that, I just looked at her who constantly smile well I glad that I make her smile . 

 

"Hey Amber why don't you tried this? " She give me some shirt and asking me to tried it. Well since I'm bored I tried the one she gave.

 

As I was in dressing room she come with me and she came in too.

 

"What are you doing...?"

 

" To watch you.." I rolled my eyes.

 

" I don't like people watched me dressing so please....."

 

" I'll wait outside so please  hurry up." I nodded.

 

 

Krystal POV

 

I stand outside waiting for Amber. I'm just awhile ago. She really made me happy today by dragged me to ice cream parlor.

 

She knew that I was not in my mood when I saw Tiffany coming along with us earlier and Hyo unnie just busy with my sister Jessica.

 

But as we walking to shopping at the mall I notice many of the girl sales whispering to each other when they looked at AMber and squeeled together.

 

I looked at Amber who just sitting waiting for me with bored experession paste on her face.Then an idea popped in my mind.

 

I pick some random of men's clothes and ask her to wear that.I got in to thencubicles and she looked at me weirdly while stuttering.Well she looked cute when she stuttering.

 

She went out and thats when I looked at her properly.She looked so handsome wearing the colthes I give earlier.I didn't expect this.

 

I looked over and her stupid face became more cooler when she didnt smile and looked at me straight into my eyes.

 

Our eyes met each other and I don't know why,I can't looked away.

 

After for awhile she looked away and trying to get in to the cubicles again.

 

"Hey why don't you jst wear that? I'll buy it for you since you make me happy today.."

 

" hmm okay.."

 

She going back to pick her clothes before and we came to the counter to pay that clothes. I went to pay and Amber standing beside me handing her clothes to the cashier but the cashier look at her attentively and even dare to hold Amber's hand.

 

I don't like that.So I quickly shoved my card to her and asked Amber to waited for me outside. She did and I continue to pay.The cashier looked a bit shy when Amber smiled to her when she about to leave.

 

This person really know how to flirt.I dragged Amber away from the shop when I saw other sales girl trying to flirt with her while she waiting for me outside the shop.

 

" Why did you do that?"

 

" Do what?"

 

:Let them flirt with you.."

 

"Huh? She just asking my name and tell me about their new product.." She look at me with disbelief face palstered.

 

Haish why didnt this stupid realize all of that girls trying to flirting with her.My mood literally going down when she ignore me.

 

This stupid dork !! I don't even know I'm so mad right now.

 

 

Amber POV

 

Krystal mad at me just because I talk to one of the salesgirl.I didn't do anything wrong so I ignore her a little and that's when I saw her smile gone from her face.

 

HAishh.. I hate it when her smile gone so I dragged her to one of the game arcade and challange her to play car's games with me.

 

" Hey Krys,let's do betting..If I lost I'll be your servant for a week but if you lost you became my servant,deal?"

 

" Deal,I'll make sure you become my servant dork..!!" she flash her smirk to me.

 

" You wish ..."

 

So play the games and unfortunately I lost since I'm not really good at this.I don't even know she so good at this game.

 

Before I ccould say anything she walked to my back and asked me to piggyback her. Since I had no choice I piggyback her with all her shopping bags to find Hyoyeon.

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

I saw Amber dragged Krystal with her and now I had to deal with Tiffany and Jessica alone. I invited both of them to get our lunch before we go to shopping since school almost started and to get the things that my dad sends.

 

"Jess where would you like to eat?"

 

"Anywhere Hyo,I don't mind." Jessica cling to my arm and Tiffany just walked beside me.I looked at her.

 

" What about you Miyoung?"

 

"Anything Hyo...."

 

" Okay then ..." I brought both of them to a restaurant with some unique interior.Jessica sit beside me while Tiffany sit in front of me. After get our order we just talk about some school stuff and what we had done during this summer.

 

" Hey Hyo,would you like to join me and Krystal to our beach house next weeks? Since the school will start two weeks from now you should joins us and Amber too.You can come to if you want Tiffany."

 

I was thinking for awhile maybe this idea not so bad and maybe I can spend some time with Tiffany too.

 

 

"Okay I'll ask AMber about it later on. Miyoung ah,please go with me too,just this time..." I pleaded her with my aegyo.She look annoyed first then giggled.She just nodded her head.

 

This gonna be super fun since I'll took this chance to make Tiffany fall for me.