Moving In

If Oneday You Have The Courage

 

This is my last chap that I'll update,I'll gone hiatus for awhile.I'm sorry guys,to my subscribers,thanks so much for supporting and voting for me. I lost the stories of HyoSica,don't worry I'll try to find it.

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

" Hi fiancee,miss me?"

 

" You,why are you here?I waited for you so long at the airport."

 

" REALLY? I thought you just wait for half hour and then sleep?" Tiffany starting to blush at Hyoyeon's word.She really is fall asleep when she waited for Hyoyeon and Amber earlier.

 

" Blushing eah?Hehe,like a strawberries.Look at this picture,I even set it as my wallpaper.I wonder if I get to see this face every morning after this?" Hyoyeon showed Tiffany her sleeping face at the airport in her Iphone. Tiffany who saw the picture start to hit Hyoyeon since she really like to play around like a little kids.

 

" Yahh,Choding!! Why don't you wake me up earlier? I waiting for you.Wait?! Is Appa also in this too?"

 

"Yup,I call him earlier that we will be late and don't waited.I'm also said do not take your call for tonight." Hyoyeon smirk playfully at Tiffany.Tiffany was so mad at Hyoyeon's action.

 

" Then why are you alone?Where's Amber?"

 

"Ouhh,she off to surprise Baby Jung.So here I am,alone to surprise you.I followed you around since you were wake up.Such a bad fiancee,didnt even notice me even when I just beside you." Tiffany was surprised by that.She never expected that.

 

" Then you even follow me to Bora's house?"

 

" Yup,of course I am,she so y and ohh nice too.No wonder you're being friend with her.She even asked me to go on a date with her."

 

" What???! When did she said that?"

 

" Ouhh you didnt realize? She flirt with me when you're busy with you're phone 10 minutes before you get out from the club."

 

" She flirting with you??" Hyoyeon just nodded her. " I don't believe that.Bora is a straight girl." " Ouhh maybe she just fall for me.As expected,I'm too charming to be stand with."

 

" Urggh so full of yourself.Whatever,so where do you want to go?Ahh wait,where will you sleep tonight?"

 

" Urmm,since Amber will be sleep at the Jung,then I guess I'll be sleeping at your house tonight since I don't know where my house yet.Seo still didnt contact me about this."

 

" Arasso,I'll asked the maid clean the guest room then."

 

" Aihh,why would I be sleeping in guest room? I want to sleep with my fiancee." Hyoyeon said with her aegyo that make Tiffany cringe at that.

 

" Promise me that you wont touch me."
 

" Hahahahaha,when I ever touch you? We're just sleep like a corpse at America and the most touching I ever did just hugging you for heat." Hyoyeon said naughtily making Tiffany blushed at her words.

 

" Okay,you can sleep with me tonight. Now come on,where did you put your luggage?"

 

" Ouhh,I asked Amber to bring it with her and I'll just asked her to come to your house tomorrow." 

 

" Okay then,let head out straight to home." 

 

" But I'm hungry,will you cook for me?"

 " Uhh,I cannot cook.I don't even know how to make ramyun by myself." Hyoyeon bursted out laughing hearing that.

 

" Arasso,just treat me Korean dish here, I want some soup,it's been awhile after all." Tiffany nodded and brought Hyoyeon to a Korean restaurant that she know. As the food arrive,Hyoyeon eat excitedly.Tiffany just looked at her.

 

" Hey,how many days have you been starving?Eat slowly." Tiffany said looking at Hyoyeon eat so fast as if someone gonna steal her food.

 

" I didnt eat in the flight for lunch before as I was too engrossed in sleep.Now I felt starving to death.Helping you and running away just make it worse."

 

" Ha,speaking of that,why are you punching him?"

 

"Huh?! To help you ofcourse."

 

"But he's so strong and big you know,you might hurting yourself if we don't run before." " Hehe,you worried about me?How cute

 

" Every person will be worried if you see a girl fight with a big guy alone."

 

" Auww,dont be such a er. Don't worried too much, I learned martial art before so you can leaned on me if you been disturbed again, 'kay?"

 

" Then why you run after punched him?"

 

" Ouhh,I'm still having a girl strength ofcourse even if I have martial art, our strength still have difference.He looked too big to and I'm afraid I punched him too hard."

 

" Urgghh,such a kid. Finish you food fast then."

 

" Arasso,Miyoungie omma." Hyoyeon said and doing a respect sign to Tiffany.Tiffany just looked at her disbelief.Hyoyeon's acting too childish sometimes that makes her blood boiled.

 

They arrived at Hwang's house almost midnight,everyone else already asleep and Tiffany then brought Hyoyeon to her room.She give HYoyeon her pajamas to change into.Hyoyeon smiled playfully and changed quickly.Once she done,she saw Tiffany still changing her clothes in her room.She keep quiet and stared at the latter body.

 

It was beautiful sight for Hyoyeon and she got because of that but she ignore it and start to be playful again.When Tiffany almost done changing she open the bathroom door loudly causing Tiffany to shrieked because of the loud bang.

 

Hyoyeon laughed loudly because of that unaware of Tiffany's pissed off experession.Tiffany then silently walk to the bed and sit without inviting Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon who noticed that smiled.She then brought out a box of chocolate and a pink teddy bear from her bagpack.

 

" Hey,here.I am sorry for earlier." Hyoyeon gives the things to Tiffany with flushed face.Tiffany turned and see the the pink bear first that make her squel happily. She then took the pink choclate box from Hyoyeon looking at her weirdly.

 

" Why chocolate? On top of that,it's a limited edition Godiva."

 

" Happy White Day? Just wanting to give you something."

 

" You remember? But I never give anything to you."

 

" Like I said,I wanting to give something for you then I remember it's a white day so yeah I asked my friend to get me the pink box chocolate and he suggest that.So, Happy White Day."

 

Tiffany blushed madly.Hyoyeon was too annoying and sweet at her.She was hurt but also touched by Hyoyeon's treatment toward her today.Sometimes Tiffany felt Hyoyeon just wanna revenge toward her.

 

" So where do I sleep?"

 

" Ahh,here.Beside me.Don't do anything funny Kim Hyoyeon or else I'll kick you."

 

" Don't worry Hwang gunju,I'll sleep like a dead so you will not felt bother by me.JUst rest well,Miyoung ah.Night.."

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

I hear her drifted to sleep.She must be tired.I cannot sleep yet since I was sleep all the time in the flight earlier.But seeing Tiffany's face asleep at the airport waiting for me and Amber took away all my anger towards her all the times.I cannot stay mad at her.

 

Her sleeping face was so angelic that I was absorbed in staring at her all along she asleep.I asked Amber to go first since she wanted to surprised Krystal so much at her school.

 

As I was staring at her face,my finger run along to touched her face and without I noticing I starting traced her lips. Her red lips with the lipstick looked y in my eyes and once again I kissing her without noticing it.

 

Since she was asleep,she don't know anything and now here I am with her beside me,reminiscing the insident earlier. I was following her like a stalker when she didnt even realize I just sit beside her when she panicking looking at her watch,afraid she was late and instead of turning back,she just keep looking for me.

 

I find it cute looking at her panicking face and keep calling someone on her phone. I was relieve when I could chase after her car with taxi earlier. I saw her picking on someone in a house and then head out straight to the nearest club around the house. I saw her still not relaxing even when her friend pull her toward me and she didnt even lift her face from her phone. I was ready to surprise her when she suddenly went out after telling her friends.

 

Her friend,that coming with her keep flirting with me, I bet she already drunk coz she starting to walk in a weird manner and looking at me as if I was a men. I leave her and start following Tiffany who suddenly being approach by a big guy that looks like a bit suspicious.

 

I saw how that guy starting to act violent when Tiffany some kind of rejecting him. I want to help her from the start but seeing her know how to handle the situation, I decide to watch it for awhile. But it seem Tiffany angered that man too much that make him becoming more violent towards her.

 

Since I cannot hold back anymore,I acted by hit him hard then punch his face few times. I took Tiffany's hand and runaway from that man.After I felt we run far enough,I let go of her hand and I could hear Tiffany catching on her breath.

 

" Hi Fiancee,miss me?" I said smiling widely looking at her surprise face.I wanna laugh but seeing her like that I hold it. We talked about at the airport.She scolding me saying she waited for me and Amber. She so cute when she mad.Her face change into her favourite colour.

 

She brought me to the restaurant to eat dinner.I was so excited when I see Korean dishes.I missed it alot then she start blabbering about not to touch her,ofcourse I wanna to abit.Looking her shy face again really made my day.I am happy as it is now.If only she could accept me for who Iam,I was more than glad for that.

 

 

Meanwhile.....

 

Amber who went to surprised Krystal was beaten so badly by her as she thought Amber wanna kidnap her. Soojung who just walked after her class finished that evening was surprised when someone pulled her out of nowhere and close violently.

 

When that person close by to kiss her,she smeel something familiar,something that only her fiancee would wear,she even bought that perfume for Amber so she brave herself and kick that person legs hard.

 

" Soojungie!! It's me,its me..." Amber pleaded.Krystal smirked.

 

" i don't know it's me person." Soojung said and brought Amber's hand to her back. " ME!! AMBER!! YOUR FIANCEE." Soojung laughed hard after that.Amber really is a dork.SHe want to play but end up being played with me.

 

"DAmn fiancee,you're too hard on me."

 

" You're the one who acted violent to me."

 

" It's just part of the act."

 

" Pssh,who cared.Anyway,when did you arrive?Why didnt tell me?"

 

" Wanna surprised you of course."

 

" Pssh,whatever.You're late.You said you will be arrive last week."

 

" I'm sorry,I had to help Hyo unnie first.She went to alot of trouble.Beside ,hehe,since we're already in Korea,Hyo unnie asked our help in their wedding later on.Isn't it great? We can even tagged along with them to their honeymoon if we want.Hyo will be pay for it."

 

" Really?? I'm so excited for Hyo unnie wedding.She must be the awesome bride later."

 

" Yah yah, Im here remember? I'm the fiancee of yours."

 

" I know,just saying. I hope Tiffany unnie will open her heart for Hyo unnie again."

 

" Yeahh,that's that. Since you will be finished your studying in 3 month by the time Hyo will get married,Uncle Jung granted my request to allowed you working as my assistant in the meantime.

 

" Really?? OMG,I cant wait.It'll be super fun.We got to spend more time together."

 

"Yeah,it was Hyo's idea actually.Since we will merge the company,we need the heirs to take care alot of things.Your unnie will be back to Korea in a month. Hyo appointed her to take care in finance department."

 

" Really? what's about Yuri unnie?"

 

" Ahh,she too will come to Seoul but she maybe a bit late since she will teach Sooyoung unnie first,ahh you remember Sooyoung unnie right?She is Yuri's cousin from her mother side."

 

" Yeahh,that shikshin.Her unbiological sister,Im Yoona was at the class with me."

 

" Really?Yoona is in the same class with you? I should meet her."

 

" No way,I wouldnt want to do that."

 

" And why not?"

 

"  You're will be flirt later on."

 

" Ohh,the baby Jung is jealous."

 

" Am not.Psshhh come on,I'll treat you the dinner tonight." Soojung blushed madly and pull Amber's hand with her.Amber couldnt asked for more than this.She was so inlove with Krystal at the moment.