New Day

If Oneday You Have The Courage

HyoFany 

 

Hyoyeon and Tiffany manage to get along within the short time. Tiffany finally got to meet Yuri, Jessica's fiance. As they get along together,Tiffany got to know Hyoyeon's personality more everyday. How she got annoyed,how she would laugh at Amber and Yuri 's jokes about their older's day and how she like to jokes around when she in a good mood.Both Yuri and Amber called Hyoyeon a choding since she really like to prank on them and tease them like a standard school would do.Tiffany felt she never knew Hyoyeon before. Tiffany also learned that Hyoyeon actually a player but she doesn't seem to mind about it.

 

Hyoyeon on the other hand had to be careful not to flirting to the other girls in case Tiffany didn't like it but when she accidently does that in front of Tiffany, she doesn't seem to care bout' it. Hyoyeon knew Tiffany still think of her as a friend and that's make her sad even more. Eventhough she already opened up about her life a lot to Tiffany but still she can't tell her everything. She just felt uncomfortable about it.She felt that if she tell Tiffany everything,Tiffany will left her.She afraid that kind of situation happened to her.As for now, she happy when she saw how Tiffany get along well with all of her families and friends.

 

She really hope Tiffany will accept her as herself when they get married.She can't say she in love with Tiffany but she falling again and again when they both spend time together.

 

Hyoyeon also learned about Tiffany past dating experianced with 3 guys and she really hate it about particular guy, Nichkun who left her without saying anything.Tiffany opened up everything to her and she felt that she need to take of everything involving Tiffany now.

 

Kryber.

Amber's POv

 

We getting along pretty well this time eventhough she treat me like before, a princess and a servant but this time she appriciate me more and take care of me silently. Like yesterday when we went to this restaurant having a lunch together,she order my favourite dish and drink.I was surprised at how good she is in finding about me while I'm still keeping my distant to her.

 

Dont be misunderstood by my word but I just want to make sure she love me first then I'll slowly approach and opened up to her. I watch her sleeps every night and hoping that she will love me for real this time. Praying she will come to me and said that 3 words openly without ashamed to the words.

 

I wake up with an angel beside me,still sleeping soundly. I smiled at the thought of us getting married and the engagement party will be happen next week which I really hope theres none of the girls from the past attend it together.

 

I caress her cheeks slowly and kiss it but she still didnt move an inch so I patted her head and call her name.

 

" Soojung ah, wake up,we will go to the company today,remember?" " Ermm,5 minutes more.." She mumbles slowly but I could hear it so I left her and getting ready by myself.

 

After 10 minutes getting ready, I walk to bed again to wake Krystal again but she still sleep soundly and I thought it's better let her sleep for a while so I wrote a note to her telling her to went to our company so we can lunch together.

 

 " Hey princess wake up already? I already trying to wake you up but you didnt budge so I had to go alone since I got a meeting to catch and come and get me if you want to have lunch together today.

 

P/s If you late for a minute,a punishment awaits.keke ~~ ^^

 

Im good right? I stick that note on the mirror and head to the work smiling like crazy wondering how she will react later on.

 

 

Krystal finally wake up at 11.30 and trying to remember about someone trying to tell her about something then her eyes opened widely when she remember that she promised Amber to visit their company together and saw the note.

 

She quickly getting ready and cursing Amber all along for not trying wake her up. On the way she went to downstairs she bumped into Tiffany who also rushing  from her room.

" Sorry Soojung ah, I was on the way to the company,Hyoyeon want to meet there." " Ehh, I'm also on to there,why don't we go together? Amber already told Driver Park to drive me there." 

 

Both of them finally arrives at the Trio company. HYA Company. Their pictures were hanging out on the outside and  with the tagged line " 4 Years Outshine Together ".

 

Tiffany and Krystal were surprised since it was their first time being here and both didn't expect it would be this big and a lot of people looking at them when they enters together.

 

Since it was their first,they didnt know how to get to their fiances room so they went to ask someone and luckily there's this one guy named Suho helping them.

 

He then send Tiffany first to Hyoyeon at 12th floor then Krystal at 10th floor. He trying to be nice to Krystal and get her phone number but Krystal was so lost in her thought that she only thinking about Amber's punishment to her since she already late for an hour.

 

 

Krystal POV

 

I heard this man asked me about my name and to be polite I just said it without thinking then he said something about asking me out and getting my phone number. Since I feel pissed of I just glared hard at him and within second,he stay silent. He brings me to Amber's room and knock before I heard Amber's voice telling us to enter.

 

I saw her wearing a glasses which is my first time looking at her serious side like this. Amber usually potray her cheerful image to me and always tease me or poking my body when she bored showing her cute side. I'm find her so attractive at this moment and then I saw her smirk at me.I'm being caught staring at her intently.

 

" Ahh Suho shi,thanks for bringing this lady here. I've been waiting for her since this morning." I saw Suho nodded his head and he said I was hot and trying to get my number from Amber. Amber glare at me and then smile again when she saw Suho. I flinched. This is the first time she show me her glare.I didn't know she can glare like me.

 

That's new,she had split personality too.I never knew this side. " Ahh Suho shi,this one is mine so better stay away from her.You can go now,better careful on this one." She warned  him and that Suho guy seems chickened out because he just nodded and get out while took a glance at me.

 

 " I don't like that princess,you're late and on top of that you were flirting with that playboy. I don't fond on this."

"  We don't know how to get here stupid,that man just offered to take us here.Unlike someone who left with stupid notes again." I saw her grinned and pull me close to her.

" Who is us? I trying to wake you up this morning but you just snore loudly on my face." 
 

" Tiffany unnie.We bumped when we head out downstairs earlier.I never snoring Llama and why didn't you try harder?"

 

" I got meeting to catch up with,princess.Now for your punishments.." I cut her " Wait,punishments?Why? I just late." "Aha,let's see,you flirting Hun,so there's 2 punishment for you today." " What? I didnt said anything to him,just tell him my name to be polite."

" I still don't like that. so no more arguments lets head up for brunch,you didnt take your breakfast today,right?" She knew,hehe..I'm so happy but to add on she grab my hands and hold it tight with her own hands.I'm serously smiling like an idiot now.

 

Meanwhile HyoFany

 

Tiffany POV

 

When Suho dropped me by Hyoyeon's office I can felt my heart beat faster in every step I take. Then the closer I am to her room theres a loud laughter can be heard. I recognised her voice then theres a few moment of silent before I heard an unknown girl voice so I knocked her door softly before I her her command tell me to enter.

 

When I enter her room,there a girl sitting in front of her. Hyoyeon smiled towards me then this girl stands and bow politely at me before kissed Hyoyeon's cheeks and head out politely.

 

That kind of act surely take out my mood for today. This actually just happen lately when I saw Hyoyeon being to closed to someone whom I rarely know or met. They always kiss her cheeks or hugged her. I don't know why that happen but I don't like it, scratch that I hate it so much. 

 

" You're late Hwang,how do get here?" She asked kindly but my mood gone already." So? Someone sent me here,a man name Suho.Btw who is she?"  " That's my secretary,Seohyun.If you want anything,just asked her." Hyoyeon said calmly and call someone so I observed her. She wore a suits like a man do but it suit her well and tie her hair into ponytail. My anger subsided again without her doing anything.

 

 

Her charismatic aura showed up strongly when she does her jobs. I'm so impressed by her now,she can handle such a big company and even lead it to success in 4 years. I guess time really change someone. Just when I lost in my thought after observing her,someone knock the door.

 

Just like before she commend that person to enter the room and my body froze when I saw that person standing proudly in front of Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon smiled and shake her hand with him. He really changed a lot and then he saw me,surprised face appear and  I just lower my head when Hyoyeon introduces us.

 

Why the fate hold this kind of meeting for us when I already vanished all of the memory about him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Surprised!! Sorry for this kind of update,I'll try better next time. BTW I'm having another idea about HyoFany too,so which one you guys want me to upload first? HyoSica or HyoFany? Thank you for the new subscribers.. Welcome and please do comment on my stories if there's anything you want to add on or didnt satisfied with it. * BOW* My favourite author is coming back. Thank You so much breezy12 for inspiring me.

Now,the time is 4am and I'm just finished writing on my new idea with  this update.