The Past Return

If Oneday You Have The Courage

 Hey,long time no see..Sorry for this late update,*bow many times* Writerblock is haunting me! I'm sorry for not updating.Please enjoy this one first while I'm trying to work on other one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

 

Tiffany who saw Nickhun shakes his hands with Hyoyeon shocked his head disbelief and she even couldnt react or think when Nickhun saw her with surprised look also plastered in his face.Hyoyeon who stand between them felt the tense and could sense something over them. She coughed to get their attention back.

 

" So,Mr.Horvejkul, I hope you're doing great coming here. Let me introduce this person here,Tiffany Hwang,my long lost bestie,we just met recently as her family coming here. You guys seems know each other."

" Ahh yeah Ms Kim,we're doing fine. Yes,we used to be together before.But that in the past already,human move on when they have to." Nickhun said that while looking at Tiffany. " So Ms. Kim about the project that you agreed to do woth us with our conditions,is there any problem with it? You seem taking a time on it."

" ahh dae, I'm a some problem with it so I'm already ask my assistance to add the term I want it there. It will be send to your company in 2 days." Hyoyeon said while take a glance at Tiffany who seems so quiet from the beginning she saw Nickhun.

Just then Tiffany get up from her seat and asked permission to go to comfort room from Hyoyeon in case she will be find her later on. Tiffany stands in front of bathroom mirror after she done washing her face. She couldnt belief Nickhun appear again in front of her. She really thought that they will never meet again after he left her. 

" You can face her,Miyoungie, you have Hyoyeon now,don't let him enter now when he was the one left you.Let him,let him be..." Tifany said in her mind.After for awhile she goes back to Hyoyeon's room. Hyoyeon was nowhere to be found,only Nickhun left alone seem to be in deep thought.

" Where's Hyoyeon?"

" Huh? You mean Ms Kim?" Tiffany nooded her head,waiting for his answer. " She just went out to be getting some files from her secretary. Hey,listen.I'm sorry for leaving you before. I got a problem with my family. They threaten to abadon me from being their heir if I don't comeback to America. I cannot afford to be with you also because you dad went to meet me one night saying you already engage with someone."

Tiffany was beyond shock hearing that. She doesnt believe it when her father know about Nickhun since she never spoke about him in the first place. Tiffany look at Nickhun's face. She loves him before,really love him since they went through a lot together and Tiffany even gives her first time to Nickhun as she loves him so much. But now with Hyoyeon as her fiancee,she doesnt know anymore. She even confused with her ualitynow since she even find Hyoyeon more charming than any guys she have been dating before.

" Hey, can I ask for your number again?" Nickhun ask while touch Tiffany's shoulder for a bit. Tiffany who shocked by it accidently trap Nickhun's foot when she turn back to see Nickhun was lucky when Hyoyeon's fast enough to hold her waist from behind.

" Still the clumsy one,I guess huh?" Hyoyeon said while smirking to Tiffany. Nickhun who surprise by it also smile when he remember Tiffany's clumsiness when they date back then.

" I was trip over his foot, so Khunnie I'm still use my old one if you still keep them. If not, then here . " Tiffany gives him her name card where she keep in her bag. Hyoyeon watch them speechless from the name that Tiffany called him.

" See you again Tiff, I'll head out first Ms Kim, I already settle my bussines here." Hyoyeon just nodded her head watching Nickhun went out from her room. She looked at Tiffany who still watch over Nickhun. Truthfully,she have been hear their conversations before. Just as her thought, Nickhun is a coward who doesnt dare to fight over their love just because of their family property.

She went near Tiffany's ear  and kiss her earlobe. Tiffany who shocked cannot react,stiffen by Hyoyeon's action. Hyoyeon smiled inside before whispering slowly to Tiffany.

" So, FIANCEE,have fun today with your ex? I bet you enjoy this meeting huh?" Hyoyeon said and hug Tiffany from behind,placing her hand over Tiffany's belly button,slightly carressing it.

" N..No..Y..You..You're wrong,I never expected to meet him again.P..Please..,don't tell my dad that I met him today,please.." Tiffany pleading her,Hyoyeon just smirk hearing that. She have have been waiting for this day to come from the day she meet Tiffany.

" Ouhh, then you have to grant my wish then for one month, btw today we have to find our engagement clothes. I already tell Amber before." Hyoyeon said and release Tiffany from her hug. Tiffany feel releives somehow when Hyoyeon seem to be just teasing her.

" Arasso,so are we going now?"

" Yup, I'm already tell Amber to wait for us."

 

Kryber on the other hand.

 

" Soojung ah, can I ask you something? Are you really okay with this setup? I mean Us,getting married,engagement on the next week? I mean are really gonna live with me? You really doesnt have a boyfriend or someone you love?" Amber said while looking at Krystal to see her reaction.

" Well I've  love someone before."

" REALLY? Who? Do I know her? Don't tell me it's Hyoyeon."

" No,it's because this person I got to discover that I just admire Hyoyeon unnie but I love her from real."

" OMO?! Her?"

" Yes, that person is so stupid to notice my presence beside her. She comfort me when I sad,play with me when I'm bored,even sleep with me when I felt scared. She a bother to me at first,doesnt allowed me to go near Hyoyeon unnie. Chasing me around the school everyday but when I need her the most,she always been there for me like Hyoyeon unnie be there for Jessica unnie. But she left when I realizes my feeling towards her and was ready to confess. Then I found out about our engagement,she was there again,pulling a prank to me but heal me again when she offering herself being my servant and treat me like a princess again. Just stupid notes and a necklace,huh,really? Amber Liu?" Krystal said while crying her heart out.

Amber was shocked hearing Krystal's confessing. She was happy inside,so much,she was waiting for this day to come since before. " So that's mean she love me right,right?" Amber said inside her head.

" You..you Krystal Jung Soojung, you loves me from before?? Really?

" Yes,I do love you from before stupid Josephine ! ! Satisfied ?!" Amber upon hearing those 3 words went to hugs Krystal and spun her around. She laugh loudly before put Krystal down and kiss her lips lightly.

" Let's marry Jung Soojung. I've been waiting for too long for you." Amber said that and take Krystal to her car,waiting for Hyoyeon. Krystal smiled happily hearing Amber's word.She want to hug her but push that thought since a naughty thought have been invading themselves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for this short update but please pray for me to be wake up from this dream to write more.