First Day

If Oneday You Have The Courage

It's good to be back on this again.. I have tried to spend time on this alot more then I'm imagine. The sleepless night and even the writerblock that I had.. Huhu, I've been trying to update the 'Hired Boyfriend' since forever but the story was never been found so I had to rewatched the drama again.Hohoho,I'm sorry for this long hiatus.. I'm sorry again and I'll write the Hired boyfried after I finish this story. I need to focus on 1 things rather than tried to write alot of things now.. Thank you the new subcriber that has been subcrbe my stories eventhough I rarely update. Please supprt Hyoyeon's new song that will come out on 26th August 2016, I am so excited to see her own work and also the dance competition that she have been very active lately..

 

 

Jessica POV

 

I was waiting for  Yuri at the airport when my sister call me.

" Unnie,you dont need to pick me up today, Amber just arrive at my school and she will be with us tonight at home.You can enjoy your time with Yuri unnie like always."

" Arasso,tell Amber I'll see her at home later.Bye"

"Alright unnie,"

The dork already arrived so when will this flirthead fiancee of mine?When just I want to turn around somebody has lifted me up and hugged me hard after that.From the scent I already knew that was Yuri.

 

" Sica ah, Seobang arrive!!!!!!" Yuri exclaimed happily and spun me around. I was so embarassed by her so I hit her lightly.

" Yahh, let me down,people watching us now,they must have thought that we didnt meet for 20 years."

" Let them darl, I havent met you since last month so it's really felt like that. I so missed you Sica." Yuri tighten her hugged. I was so happy hearing that. She miss me as much as I missed her.

I brought Yuri to our house after we having our lunch together. When I said our house, I mean that our house that Yuri and I bought before our engagement with our own money. It's small but it felt homey and I will not return to this house alone without Yuri coz it will make me a loner.

 

So here we are cuddling together on the couch to take a rest before going out again to my family house tonight.

" Seobang, we have dinner at my family house tonight,so I want you to brought some clothes coz we're gonna spend a night there."

 

" Eahh??! But I want to do you here." Yuri wink at me. 

" You!! Cant you stop that?? It's not like we cant have it forever.

" Bu..But I cant stop it when you're looking so y like this and..... * start kissing Jessica over and over all over her face* . Jessica start to and that things leads to another.. ( you know what I mean, YulSic y times )

 

Meanwhile HYoFany at Tiffany's house......

 

Hyoyeon waking up early after having a sleep beside her fiancee. She then decide to prepare  breakfast for everyone in the house so after washing up her face she head down to kitchen and decide to cook some American breakfast for Tiffany and also Korean breakfast for the eldest and everyone else. She decide to call over Amber and Yuri to having breakfast together.

 

She having a blast with some music on but decide to stop incase the other people wake up early because of her. Just as she finish cooking, Tiffany's brother and father came down and was surprised by the amount of food that she cook.

 

Hyoyeon POV

As I done with my cooking the Hwang's father and brother came to get me. They said they have been waking up to my delicious smell of my cook so they went straight to me.

 

" Hyo,there's too much food here, are trying to drown us with food?" Mr.Hwang joke and was so happy since she finally can taste the proper food in the morning like everyone else. Even Tiffany's brother also surprised by the food and when he tasted it he even give Hyoyeon a thumb up with the taste.

" Haha, it's not like that appa, I invited everyone to have breakfast here today since we cant get everyone last night. So eat up guys,there's plenty of them. They will arrive in like.....now!" Just as Hyoyeon said that there's someone ring the door and revealed YulSic and Kryber together with Jessica holding on Krystal's hand.

 

" Ahh finally guys,sure take a long time with JUngsis I guess?" Yuri nodded and Amber just shrugged her shoulder when the both Jung trying to get some more sleep on the sofa.

" Jung Soyeon ! Jung Soojung just open you eyes or I'll let this two finish up your American breakfast." After I said that both of them jolted up and almost run towards the dining table.Uncle Hwang laughed seeing them. 

" Come on guys, my future daughter in law waking up early to preapare all of this for us." Uncle Hwang asking everyone to join him on the table and all of them stopped what they doing and join him on table. I excused myself to waking up Tiffany when Soojung hop on my back and kiss my cheek.

 

" Heyy..!! That's my cheek Soojung.."

" I know! That's why I kiss it,you look so cute today unnie.!" Soojung wink cutely at me. 

" Yahh Kim Hyoyeon thats my fiancee you flirt with."

" I know Liu but she's the one who started it.Beside,you cant blame me for having this charm." I said with smug face. Amber just rolled her eyes and tried to get Soojung off me when Tiffany came down to kitchen with surprised face.

" Are we having an occasion today? Why didnt anyone tell me last night?" Tiffany said and sit beside my seat since it's the only where it available. Krystal then bite my ears hard and runaway from me then Amber followed her who just laughed hard.

 

" Yahh it's hurt.!" i whined but Tiffany didnt say anything and in the end it's Jessica who take a look at my ears. That girl really! 

" Hyo,it's a bit red,why dont you take some ointment and apply it now, I'll take care from here." Jessica ushered me from dining room so I went to Tiffany's room to rest for a bit. I was about to apply some oinment at my ears when my phone rangs loudly. I look at it and saw that Seohyun call so I pick it up quickly.

 

" Seo? I'm sorry, I left the phone in the room.."

" Ah dont worry I just call you to tell you that the apartment that you want already finish and you can get in today."

" ahh nice then,can you pick me ? I still dont have my own car so yeahh.."

" What about your fiancee then? Didnt her family own a car?"

" PLease Seo, I need to tell you something and sorry if I brought trouble to you."

" It's okay HYo,I'll be there for you in 2 hours so please get ready eh?"

' No problem darl,thanks again and love you." JUst after Hyoyeon said that Tiffany come into room .

" Are you okay? How's your ear?"

" Nothing to worry."  I just replied her coldly. I felt sulky with her attitude earlier. She was was about to say something but decide to be in silent again so I went to bathroom to clean myself before Seo came to pick up me later.

 

Tiffany POV

 

Honestly speaking,last night was one of the night that I sleep so tight that I didnt realize anything. It's been awhile now that I was able to sleep like that and I was already awake before Hyoyeon that morning but was surprised by our closenees so I decide to pretend to sleep back when I realize she stirring a bit but I was totally sleep back wand just awake when I heard brother laughed hard.

 

I can hear Hyoyeon joked with someone and I hear laugh and also hear someone else voice so I rushed to went down when I saw Krystal kiss her cheek and I swear that sight didnt do me good at all so I put on my surprised face to see the Jung Sis with Yuri and Amber along sit down beside my father and brother at the dining table.

 

Just as I sit down, I expected her to joined me and put down Krystal but I was wrong when Krystal smirked naughtily at me when she caught me looking at Hyoyeon so she slowly leaned in into Hyoyeon's ear before bite it ily and jump down before Amber followed her and I can hear them laughed hard after that.

 

 I was so embrassed and also mad at Hyoyeon since she let her guard down like that and after that Jessica seem to take care of her when I cant seem to look at her. I know she must want me to take care of her but I cant when I'm blushing hard. After I eat, I went straight into my room and saw Jessica smirking at me, ahh this is embarassing. She must knew I want to take care of Hyoyeon.

 

When I was about to enter my room I heard Hyoyeon's voice laugh a bit and then she turned to serius one so I waited for awhile before going into the room.JUst as I heard she said bye and love you, I enter the room and clearly Hyoyeon was a bit shocked with my presence.

Hyoyeon just keep her silent and I dont like that. It's like she sulking with me so I asked about her ear and she replied me coldly and dissapeared inside the bathroom. 

When she came out from the bathroom she look at me who waiting at my bed. I saw her smirking at me and went downstairs to my dad and also the rest. She even play with Krystal again and also let Jessica sleep on her laps while she brush down her hair like they are just been married and enjoying their relaaxing time together.

 

And she didnt even said anything to me. That's it. I know now ! She must be sulking with me. So after she saw Yuri already done with her business in the bathroom, she put Jessica down gently and went to my room once again.

I knew this is my chance so I followed her and lock the door so I can have my time alone with her.

" Why are you locking the door?"

" Ahh I thought you dont have any voices left to talk to me. Why are acting like this?"

" Like what?"

" Hyo, I dont to be in bad term with you so please.. Just because I dont give the attention that you want, you want to sulk with me? Be mature Hyo,we're not kids anymore."

" Oka I forgive you now, so please excuse me, Seo is here to pick up on me and Amber now. See you later." And she pick up her bag and leave me hanging alone. What did I said? I dont think that I said something hurtful. Then I saw an BMW car parked infront of my house.

I saw Hyoyeon and Amber hugging Krystal and Yuri and saying their goodbye when an beutiful lady come out of the car and helping them put on their things at the back.

When the car goes on I was still confused with what just happened so I went downstairs and saw Krystal looking angry at me and Yuri just sighed repeatedly. I was still not thinking anything at this rate until Krystal voice get me out from my thought.

" Fany unnie,what have you said to Hyo unnie? She seem sad earlier and when I joked around about you she just quiet down and not being her usual self."

" I didnt know, I just asking her about her sulking period today and she just went away like that. Honestly speaking,there's something wrong with it and she just keep quiet like that and said she forgive me."

" Didnt you grab the chance that I made for you guys this morning??"

" What chance?"

" I bite down her ears on purpose so you guys could be lovey dovey but it seem to me you just wasting it away just like usual. Didnt you treat her wound?"

" I want to but she didnt let me."

" Huh? Why? Dont you go to her after I bite runaway?"

" No! I was embarassed okay! I know you caught on me being jealous.!"

" What??! Unnie! She was hurt of course. You know what, I heard it from Amber, Hyo unnie used to be a player but stopped that act because she was about to married. She want to commited to this marriage but with your behaviour like this, you will make Hyo unnie went down with this new environment that she tried to be in."

" I..I .. I dont know that she was willing to change. I thought she just want to play with my feeling because of before."

" Unnie, I know deep down you care for her.Please dont be so hard hearted like this.Try to accept her for who she is. I know it's hard for you to like someone like her. You guys are about to get married soon too."

" I.. I'll try Krys..Will you help me to understand Hyoyeon better.? And can you help to speak with Jessica to? I want to know more about Hyoyeon."

" I'll help you unnie. I'll asked Jessica later. But you have to open your mind after this eh unnie."

" Eh? Why? Is there something else I dont know ?"

" A lot unnie..You will be surprised later on."

" Okay....." I felt weird already with what Krystal said but decide to just hear it later. I even asked them to have sleepover at my house for one night to understand Hyoyeon better. so I can talk to her later. 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

Unbelievable!! That's what I want to said to her when she said to me that I need to grow up. The hell??! I just didnt talk to for about an hour and she said I'm immature? Great! Just great. Who was it again who agreed to marry her in the first place?? Urghhhh! I look at Seo beside me who just put on her straight scary face as usual.

" Seo,when can I have my car?"

"Hey Hyo,what about me? You didnt anything about getting a car. I thought you want to use the company car."

" Well yeah,basically when I got to work that's what we will use but dont you want to go on a date or getting food?"

" Well of course dude, what car you get?"

" Just an Audi rs7 for now. I mean it's for awhile right coz I'll back to America back and I'll hand over this company here to you later on." 

" Well right.. So Miss Seo can you help me too with the car?"

" Sure,just a little commision about 20% can I?" Seohyun joked around when she saw Amber starting to pouted. We laughed hard after that and I start to joke around and decide to have our lunch at a palce that Seohyun know that sell alot of healthy food.

After lunch she brought us to my new apartment that In picked personally with Seo last 2 month.Luckily the owner want to let go of it bcause he want to migrating to Singapore.

" Hyo! It was so beautiful and on top of that it's on the 9th floor just like your birth month and it's full furnished. We can even see alot of things from here. Thanks Hyo for letting me stay here."

" No problem.. Ouhh Seo,there's something I want to talk to you. AmberI have some business with Seo for awhile. Just order a pizza for dinner."

" Okay bro!" I brought Seohyun into my room and started to tell her everything that happen between me and Tiffany. She just sit there and listen to my story until I finished.

" So what will you do now Hyo?"

" I dont know.BUt for sure I dont want to meet her for awhile? Can you hold your break for awhile? I want to start working by the day after tomorow."

" But I promise my parents to brought them to a vacation."

" Please Seo, I just need you in this month again and after that you can have you break for as many you want and I even already put your job here in Korea after this merging up sttle with Amber."

" Really??!! Oh my good! Thank you so much Hyo,you are so kind.Then I'll inform my parents about this.They must be happy too as they I can be with them after this." Seohyun then hug me tight and I hug her back.

" Anything for someone who always been with me." I whispered to her and she nodded. Then I heard Amber called me that she wanted to have a proper bath and got some sleep before having dinner. 

" Hyo, take a break today and please clear your mind first if you have any intention to talk to her. Your tempered sometimes can be scary."

" I know, I'll try to control myself."

" So I'm leaving first and here your new phone with Amber with Korean's number on it already with my number ofcourse. It's kinda expensive you know if you got call from someone who still using the America number." Seohyun joked lightly and hand me the phones and it's Iphone 6s with two different color. I smiled and she kissed my cheek before leaving and I start wondering around the house especially to the kitchen where nothing on it and the kitchen is not as big as what I have in America but its okay too.

So I decide to go to the market after I have some rest later with Amber sin we got nothing to eat and nothing that we could use to clean this house too..

 

Meanwhile at the Hwang's house with the Jung Sis....

 

Jessica POV

 

" Alright Tiff, so I alongside with my sister here will told you all about Hyoyeon that many of her girls not know before as you're the one who getting married to her and we kinda like you so approved you to be with her."

" Wait! Why did us need your approval to get married? And also Hyo didnt know about this right?"

" Well yeahh,of course she didnt know. Since me and Krytal here * patting Krystal head* is a super dupper close to Hyoyeon,just like her mother,you need our our blessing and also you also know Krystal had a crush on Hyo years before so yeahh it's easy .."

" O..ookay... So what is it that our Krystal asked me to open up my mind so bad?" I eyed Krystal and she said nothing so I continue.

" Ohh... Has Hyo said anything to you about her?"

" Hurm..? About her like what?" So I look at Krystal,this thing it might be better if Hyoyeon told her herself. So I smiled again, I just wanna a little of Hyoyeon's secret to her so she will appreciate Hyoyeon more after this.

" Have she mention anything about her ex girlfriend in the past?"

" She has,she fall in love with alot of people."

" Hahahaha,yess she is but there's this one special girl after you that she really into."

" Is it the one that left her on their wedding day?"

" Ouhh so she did mention about it to you already.."

" Yeahh that she got stood up and that girl was nowhere to be found..."

" Except that not the way it is.." Heh Hyoyeon, you still didnt remember eh?

" What do you mean by that? Does you know the girl?"

" Yes,and that girl happened to be our cousin. Nicole Jung,right Soojungie..?" I asked Krystal and just nodded sadly. Tiffany was shocked by that.

" So you guys were there when she was left?"

 " It's just me who got to see them and Nicole didnt runaway as what Hyoyeon know. * I sighed*..Actually they got married."

" What do you mean they got married? Hyoyeon said she never been married to anyone."

" She lost her memories. Hyoyeon and Nicole got got married after they've been together for 2 years. I remembered hearing Nicole tell me the stories how she felt in love with Hyoyeon and she the one who confessed to Hyoyeon first. Hyoyeon at first didnt really like Nicole but Nicole dont give up and continue to be beside Hyoyeon as her friend when finally Hyoyeon finally open up to her and that's when they start dating. It take time too to make Hyoyeon fall in love completely with Nicole as she are so hard to accept the new person in her life and Nicole being stubborn she is continue to make Hyoyeon to love her. And her effort didnt go to waste when Hyoyeon finally love her like any lover she could have and they have been so in love when finally Hyoyeon break the question,asking Nicole to be beside her forever. Nicole cried hard to me that night after she back from their dinner saying she finally she was able to make Hyoyeon forget about you. I was so happy for them that after that I promise Nicole to be her bridesmaid on their wedding."

" She tried so hard just to be with Hyoyeon.She deserve Hyoyeon more than me then why did she run?"

" She didnt run Fany, she died in an accident that involve Hyoyeon too on their honeymoon trip." Tiffany was shocked and didnt get any words out from so I continue.

" They happily married and I was there on their wedding day,the day where I witnessed Nicole smiled never faded from and Hyoyeon's face who looked at peace as she finally make her choice. Hyoyeon's father was so happy with the wedding and he was actually going to cut your engagement but then his company got a problem. Hyoyeon was actually plan to go to their honeymoon has to cancel it that night and rushed to the company so their honeymoon was put a hold for a month and Nicole was left alone at their hotel room that night as Hyoyeon was to rushed to the company when one of their worker stole the company's money and they nearly lost their contract with China and Thailand at that time."

" So that's why Amber was send to back to China and deal with the Song at Beijing and the Chung that control the Hong Kong at that times. Luckily for them both of the Song and Chung daughter was Amber and Hyoyeon's friends and the Song was Amber's cousin from her mother side." Krysistal then in. Ohh she knew too.Hahaha,that how we Jung rule.

" Dont Hyoyeon feel guilty at all?"

" Of course she is. She dont stop blaming herself after that. But Nicole is strong women. She encourage Hyoyeon anside her as her wife and support her with whatever she need and in this case Hyoyeon really need an mentality supportive from someone and Nicole was there for her. Hyoyeon was able so solve the company problem with Nicole support alongside with Amber and not to forget my Yuri too. Yuri suggest to get some help with her father's friend at China and she also the one who suggest to use the almost down company as Horvejkul by raising them back with merging with the Kim's and Hyoyeon was able to solve the problem less than a month and Hyoyeon who happy with that take a leave to went the honeymoon with Nicole. She planned everything perfect for their honeymoon and even come to me to ask some advice to surprised Nicole at the Maldives. 

" Wooww, this Nicole girl is really a loya person. I really want to meet her."

" Yess she is but unfortunately to Hyoyeon's unknown the worker that stole the company's money hold a grudge to Hyoyeon as he cannot run away too far with the money he stole when the police manage to track him and his stolen money was freeze and he was nowhere to be found. He scams Hyoyeon by make the car that brought Hyoyen to the airport broke by break so when the car was speeding at 120km/h, the break was not be able function and that night Hyoyeon not only lost her wife but also her memories that happen in their life or to be exact 1 month back, the day she is married. Uncle Kim was not be able to tell her daughter that she just lost her wife so he create a story where Nicole was run away from their wedding so that Hyoyeon was not so sad. "

" Uncle Kim lied to her all this time??"

" Yess but because of that she was able to focus more on the company and able to brought it into succes in just few years. Uncle Kim always felt guilty when after he got to know Hyoyeon became a playgirl taht's why he contacted your father frequently since last year. He want to heal his only daughter by marrying her off."

" But isnt it better for Hyoyeon to know the truth?"

" I feel the same too when I asked this to Uncle Kim last year,he said that ready if Hyoyeon's memories return back to her someday but it already 2 years and she still dont know anything. "

" Didnt amber tried to tell her something?" Tiffany asked againg curious with Hyoyeon's life. I smiled. " Yuri used to try to tell Hyoyeon about Nicole but when she heard Nicole's name she stiff and soon she avoid the topic but everytime she heard the name, she sweating as if she hurting somewhere so we never push it to her. Amber too dont anything happen to Hyoyeon anymore so she lock her tongue from mentioning Nicole."

" Poor Nicole. So where is she been buried? Is it here or America?"

" America. And Hyoyeon just been there once brought by Amber but she still dont know anything."

" Didnt she asked about the accident?"

" Yes and Uncle Kim already explained it to her,except the part that she on the way to honeymoon with Nicole." Tiffany nodded slowly and she looked trouble hearing that. I'm feel sorry but she must knew this as Hyoyeon is not someone she just ignore it today and tomorrow she went for her again.

" Dont think too much Fany ah,just treat Hyo nicely for now. She's longing to love someone as she didnt fall in love for quite some time now. She dont believe in love so much now. Even when big Jiejie fall for her she treat her like a friend."

" Hold on a sec, so who is this big Jiejie that everyone keep mention? Is she someone important to Hyo?"

" Ohh so Hyonie didnt tell you yet about big Jiejie?"

" Urgghh no.. She kept being choding and playing around alot with me and we never really have a serious conversation when she arrive."

" That's explained it. Okay, big Jiejie is the one from the Chung family who helps Hyo alot when she was in trouble with the stolen money case. And the addition to this is big Jiejie is Hyoyeon's crush. They used to be the training partner together with Amber,Song Qian jie and also Fei."

" Ohh so that's explained why Fei was so close to her during our engagement."

" Yup and please dont pressure too much Hyoyeon and let her sick coz you never wanna to have sick Hyoyeon beside you. It's annoying and you will regret it." I remind Tiffany and sipped my drink slowly.

" Unnie, let's order something i'm hungry now.."

" Ahh yeahh sorry about that Soojungie,it's getting so late now,why dont I treat you guys meat tonight?"

" Ahhh meat!! Yayyy I'm so excited." Soojung exclaimed loudly and hugged Tiffany. I just smiled seeing her like that.She still my baby sis.

" Urmm Jess, what did Hyoyeon like to eat?"

" Getting ready into the marriage now,arent we?" Tiffany blushed slightly. So I tell her about Hyoyeon who really loves to eat seafood and she loves bread too and she likes to drink Korean rice wine but also in love with wine. I told the story where Yuri and Amber when to drink and Hyoyeon was really drunk so she went into the toilet and trying to wake up the sink and walking back and forth infront of the toilet repeatedly. We laughed so hard that night and the dinner also went well unknowingly we became really closer through Hyoyeon stories telling.

Krystal kept calling Amber and Amber being so whipped she is answer all the call that my sister make and kept telling her to come but Amber decline since she said we need some sister bonding more than being with her because soojung can be all over her once they get married and I started to like Amber a bit. She really nice girl and I know she will make my sister happy. 

Ahh that remind me that Hyoyeon will going into Hwang's company in 2 days since she will merge the company with the boards and also she will move it into the centre within 3 month which is after their wedding.

" Fany ah, Hyoyeon will going to the office in 2 days."

" Is there any reason you telling me this?"

" She will go to Hwang's to sign the contract with the boards. " Then Tiffany looked like she just remember that. I laughed hard looking at her face.

" Heyy hahaha just relax Fany ah,she will not harm you.Just prepare yourself.

Tiffany the nodded innocently and we going back to her house and having sleepover since tomorrow is Sunday we are going to spend time going into theme park and of course I already invited Yuri and Soojung also going with Amber.It's going to be double date then and I also ask Tiffany to invited Hyoyeon but she said she was so shy to invite her own fiancee so instead I the one who asked Hyoyeon and Hyo was so annoying when she decline my invitation and I tell Tiffany this but she also dont have any confident to talk to Hyoyeon for now so I just let her be for awhile.

 

Tiffany POV

 

After all the stories that I heard from Jessica, I can fet my head spinning with new kind of sickness. This person Hyoyeon,the one that I have been called my fiancee have so much difficulty in her life and I add it without knowing anything thinking she just a spoilt brat and choding who always playing around.

I felt guilty and also nerbous when I'm thinking about the day we will meet at the company.Is she going to torture me?Or she going to play innocent and then ask me to do something again? What if she will do like she does at America? This thought is going to killed me really. I was really happy to be having fun at the theme park tomorrow but then I remember I'll just be the 5th wheel tomorrow when I heard both Jessica and Krystal invited their fiancee. I was to afraid to invite Hyoyeon and Jessica help me with that but unfortunately Hyoyeon cant come since she need to do some work before going to office.

i was relieve and that night the Jung Sis having their sleepover at my house so we share alot of stories that involve our life. Jessica tell me how she and Yuri kinda hooked up together and how Yuri propose to her. Krystal who still finishing her degree also sharing her one or two story how many man at the university who want to be her suitor and also about her friends that always annoy her but so kind and alot more. And I find Jessica also interested in fashion design as me and are trying to make her own brands. 

 

Tomorrow morning after having our breakfast, Yuri came and pick us up to the theme park. Jessica look happy and eventhough she maybe a bit violent,Yuri loves her that way and when they are together they looked perfect together. Amber came abit late and make Soojung mad and I was a bit sorry looking at Amber being scolded by Soojung but when Amber said that she was late because she going to get Soojung her favourite manggo juice with the fruit too,Soojung stop being mad and they being good again.

" Fany unnie,I'm sorry I couldnt brought Hyoyeon to come. She uh..uhhh.. doing something."

" It's okay Am,it's not that we are in the good item either. I already invited my friend Bora." amber then nodded and left with Soojung so I waited Bora alone at the promise place. After about 10 minue Bora came with someone and my eyes almost fell out from it's socket since that person is Hyoyeon.

" Hey Tiff, sorry I'm late. I meet someone at the outside and invite her to come together with us. Is it okay?" I dragged Bora a little bit far from Hyoyeon.

" Bora,do you know her?"

" Uhhh yeahh, we've met before at the club and I kinda like her. Dont worry too much,she seem nice girl.Let me introduce you guys together."

" Sorry Hyoyeon shi.Met my friend here,Tiffany Hwang." I saw Hyoyeon smirked at me and that makes my blood boiled but I held it in and was about to shake hand with her but then she hugged me tight. !! I should've known it. She really have lot of trick.Bora kinda shocked with the sudden interaction between me and Hyoyeon.

" Fany ah, it's good to see you here. I have tried to find you since yesterday." Bora was dazed for while.

" Do you know each other?"

" Ahh sorry Bora shi, didnt I tell you that I was searching for my long lost best friend here? Well this person is her." Hyoyeon said to Bora and I was relieve that she didnt tell more than that.

" Ahh,yahh! Fany ah why dont you tell me?"

" Bora shi she clearly forgot she own friend.We havent met for so long. Now why dont we try the rides here?" Hyoyeon then brought us to tried all the ride that Bora want to try and we stopped for lunch. Hyoyeon just ignore me almost the whole days and I kinda felt left out when she just care about Bora more than me.

Amber and Jessica was surprised to see Hyoyeon with me when we have our lunch together but I just shrugged off it quickly and Hyoyeon even send Bora to her house that evening . She even dragged me together and since I came with Yuri I couldnt protest when Yuri and Jessica seemed to be envolved with their date that evening. When we left two in the car Hyoyeon didnt send me to my house instead brought me alone somewhere with her. I was kinda afraid but didnt dare to say anything.

" Spend night with me tonight." Hyoyeon said that make me look at her immediately.

" Eh?? But..but I dont have any clothes to change." Stupid Tiffany,is that all you can think?'

" Just wear my clothes first and beside tomorrow we will going into the company together." Thats when I remembered it.

" No! I dont want to go together with you.People will be suspicious and they will know we engaged to each other." There! I said it what make me felt burden this days. She look at me furiously and make a sudden u-turn that make me almost lost my breath. She continue driving until we arrive infront of my house. I make her mad again. This gonna be tough.

" See you later.." I said to her and tried to look at her for the last time when she just speed up her car going away. For a second I felt scared that I never felt with any man that I've been before. Hyoyeon is a girl and she was able to make me felt her toughness without doing anything bad. Unknowingly after I was inside my bedroom,tears come out. It as my fault and yet the reason behind my tears is her,Hyoyeon,my own fiancee Kim Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon must have felt dissapointed again, I just rejected her wit the same way like I did 9 years ago. She trying to come to cheer me up and yet I acted like I didnt recognised her infront of my friends and pushed her away when she tried to make it up with me. I'm the bad one and yet she still lingering around me. I'm sorry Hyoyeon ah.Please forgive me... I cried and sleep like that later on.It's a regret for me.I promised myself that nght that I'll tried to be better for her tomorrow.

 

 

Unknowingly to Tiffany, Hyoyeon who drive back after sending her cried hard after that. she had to stop her car beside the road just to cry. She felt the hurt that she felt before when Tiffany rejected her. She was frustrated that she hit the steering countless times while crying her heart out. After awhile she headed to a dance studio that come together with gym inside it. she rent the place that night and asked the staff to left her alone. Since there's a place where you can do a kick boxing and stuff she quickly went for it and vent out her anger and frustrating for awhile and continue doing another exercise and she finish it up with her own dance until she run out of breath. when she done,it already 3am in the morning and she has go to work in the first at the morning so she called it quit that night.

Hyoyeon refrain herself from drowning the alcohol that night as she was afraid it will do bad for her the workplace tomorrow. When she arrive at home, it's already 3.45 in the morning she quickly wash up to have some rest before going to work.

Hyoyeon felt a bit relieve from anger that Tiffany caused her that night so she noted to herself that she will treat Tiffany like other workers tomorrow since she was the one who asked it. Maybe if she ignore Tiffany she could calm herself abit.

Hyoyeon sleep tightly and after that knowing that she will do good tomorrow. 

 

Meanwhile at the China..

 

" Gillian jie, I wan to visit Amber and Hyoyeon this end of the month,will you come with me?" Song Qian,the eldest daughter of Song's family asked her friend that was older 2 years from her.

 

" Yes, but dont tell them that I'll going,I'm gonna surprised Hyo baobei,hehe^.."

" Arasso jie. Hehe, I wonder how will she react when she see you.."

" Hehe yeah me too.. Hope she will bring out laughter like last time." Gillian Chung smiled widely remembering how Hyoyeon used to make her laughed all the time. It's almost 3 years that they didnt make with each other.

 

( Gillan Chung, Hong Kong actress)

 

 

 

( Hyoyeon's house at Korea)