Back to Korea

If Oneday You Have The Courage

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

When I asked her about past loves,I expect that I can a little bit like friends always do but it turned out opposite.I was regretting when I asked the last one.She was right,I maybe regretting it later.By her looks when she speak of her ex,it seem like she really love the last one.

 

They might get married if we didn't engaged at the first place.And I won't stuck on this set up but I don't know why I get jealous when I hear her stories of her exes.I'm pretty sure she just not end up with the last one.

 

I want to ask Amber later on about this.It seems like Hyoyeon is a player around the girls.She knew to treat a girl well even she maybe not a person who speak well.She knew how to make them happy and she really listen when you need them.I've been saw few of girls flirting with Hyoyeon and I surprised myself because I not like it even a bit.

 

It seem like I grew possesive towards her that I never felt that before towars any of my exes even Nickhun.It's weird but it not like I don't like this feeling.

 

When I wake up that morning,Hyoyeon hold me tight to her,like she doesnt want to let go of me.I love that feeling,I felt safe and warm like being hygged by my own family and I went back to sleep feeling that. I woke up again when I felt emptiness beside me.Hyoyeon gone.I was left alone and I don't want to sleep back so I washed up and went down only to see the annoying scene infront of my eyes.

 

Hyoyeon was hugging Fei from behind and doing all the lovey dovey things with her.I don't know Fei sleeping over here.I thought she just coming to our engagement party.

 

Their laughter can be heard from the stairs and I swear I saw Fei kiss Hyoyeon at her cheek then Hyoyeon continue to making both of them running around the kitchen like a happy newlyweds on their first day together.

 

This sight is pissing me off and I hate every single of it.But it's not like I'm jealous like a lover jealousy,It just..How do I put it? Like a friends jealous,you know when your friend kinda close to somebody else and she kinda distant to for awhile,yeah like that kind of thing.

 

I coughed a few times to make them listen to me,but again I regreteed it because Fei starting to introduce herself,like she wanna be close to me but I don't want it.She even teased me saying Hyoyeon wanted to cooked me something.I just smiled at her teasing and sit down the table while looking at Hyoyeon preparing for my breakfast.

 

Fei already dissapeared after whispering closely to Hyoyeon for awhile.It making my mood dropping again then it already is.Don't they know how to behave like normal people? 

 

Just when we're about to eat,Fei coming down and get Hyoyeon saying something to her.They are really close,I saw Hyoyeon nodded and get another plate for Fei.

 

We eat in silent and then joined by KryBer who seemed energized even after tiring day last night.Since they are going to their vacation today,they seem happy and keep laughing at each other.

 

Hyoyeon then seemed to hand something to Fei after our breakfast.I was curious but didn't dare to asked and just sit at the table for awhile when Hyoyeon came to me and brought some medicine.

 

Hyoyeon said I was so pale so she hand me some pil and watch me ate it until I swallowed it.She so caring to me and nice.I don't know how to treat her for this kind of treatment.It makes me feel guilty than I already are.

 

When they send my father and I to airport,Hyoyeon didnt stop remind me to calling her. Uncle Kim and dad hugging each other already when Hyoyeon coming to me again after awhile.

 

" I was hopping you to do the same to me * points at our dads * but unfortunately you're not doing that either looking at your reaction to my request earlier so this is a reminder for you....." She said that and kiss me.

 

No,she not kissing me at the cheek but lips.Yeah at my lips,I was shocked that I cannot react at the situation.Our fathers just smiled and going somewhere leaving us.

 

Hyoyeon smiled cheekily at me and closing our gaps again hugging me tightly. Such a tease! I was about to push her when I saw my father looking at us.

 

" Why are you doing that infront of them.?"

 

" You're so quiet this morning and you're not answering my request so that's a warning from me."

 

" You're so annoying today.I'll try to call you ." She smiled and let go of me.Stupid Kim Choding.Because of that I cannot stop thinking of her in the flight. Now even my clothes remind me of her since she hugging me earlier.

 

Urgghhh! Why do I have to think about her anyway? When I start work back,I met my friends and my best friend,Bora.She knew me so well from before so I cannot anything from her but to tell her that I got engaged at America,but I didnt say that I got engaged to a girl.

 

I tell her everything but excluded the part that my fiancee is a girl.Bora was surprised at first when I told her bout my engagement and also Nickhun but then she envy me because she also wanna get married early.

 

" So,Fany ah can you show me his picture? I mean your fiancee's picture?You must have it in your phone right?"

 

" Ahh sorry,we didnt even take picture together using my phone.Our family hired an professional photographer so I don't have any picture of him."

 

" Just wait,Bora yah..He said he will come to Korea but I don't know when." I said worriedly.What if Bora keep asking me bout this? I'm not ready to reveal it.Bora had known me as a straight girl,isn't it kinda weird if I said that I got married to a girl? I sighed.

 

" ahh Fany ah,can you accompany me to go to a blind date tomorrow? My mother asked me to go but I don't really know this kind of stuff so please~~!" She using her aegyo at me.

 

" Arasso,I'll go with you."

So here I was accompanying Bora for her first blind date.Her mother setting it up not only one but 3 times and she also included me.I was afraid that Hyoyeon will know but she at the State and there's no way she will know about this.

 

I never call her after I back to Korea eventhough she said to call her. I don't even know what to talk about when I call her so it's better never at all.It's just a month after all. But I wonder,where she will live after this? 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal POV

 

I read Amber message to me.She miss me.I was already at Korea.We just got back to our own country last week after having a trip to Thailand.Dad was right,we do need time to get to know each other more.The more I know Amber,the more she seem never changed apart from her body.She sure has a great body,she show it when we went to the beach to have fun and looking at her wearing shorts and sleeveless shirt with sungglasses on make the girls eyeing her over and over again.

 

Being with her surely draw out attention from the girls,they cant never seem to leave her alone.Of course I was jealous over that.I lost calculating times I being sulking to her at Thailand since she not only atrracting girls to her but she also flirt with them. That make me pissed off but Amber,being an atrractive person she is surely knew how to get me back to her.It just take her less than an hour to make me smile again.I felt at ease now that she will be mine in less than a year. 

 

Since Hyoyeon unnie will be back to Korea,of course Amber will follow her too. I cannot wait for her to be here.I wonder if she was excited as mine so I'm trying to call her.

 

" Hello.."

" Yes Soojungie,finally I got to hear your voice again."

" We just talked last night."

" It's been too long for me.It be nice right now if you're here with me.I miss you so much.If only I could make the time faster,I will run to you and take you to the church right now."

" Why would you take me to the church,stupid?'

" So we could get marry and have a child together right now."

" Eew cheezy dork Llama.Anyway,when will you be arrive at Korea?"

" If only I could,I want it today my love but Hyo unnie stuck in her work again.She just ditched her work.I'm gotta back to America next week to help her after my last meeting at China this Monday."

" Tiffany unnie still not calling her huh?"

" Yup,do you mind to help me with that?Please meet Tiffany unnie,give her a piece of your words."

" Dork,it give a piece of your mind,hahahahaha....Looks like someone words getting shorter. You seriously need to study Korean more before coming here."

" Arasso,so will you give your fiancee your kiss or not?I'm getting weak now not being able to sleep with you."I blushed at her word.She seriously like to played with me like that.

" Yahh! Don't say something confusing like that."

" Auww,don't be like that fiancee, I already said I'll wait right so relax,it's just a joke anyway."

"Psst,who joke like that?ert!.."

" Hahahaha,you must be blushing right now.Argghhh,how I miss you Soojung ah.I hope I can get to Korea fast to spending time with you again."

" Then come back faster,I waiting for you." I can felt myself blushed when I said this word but I don't care.I miss her too much to but I was too shy to said it directly.

" I will Soojung ah,got to go.Song Qian jie is getting angrier again.Bye love,miss you." She said and hung up.I smiled hearing that.Such a tease!

 

 

                                                                                                                                           

 

After 3 weeks.

 

Tiffany POV

 

I just finished my work and dad call asking me to pick up Hyoyeon and Amber at the airport.Seems like they are arriving today.Just think that make my heart beat.She finally back to Korea after almost 10 years.I wonder how it will be later.

 

But I've been waiting for them for 2 hours now and they never come out.I've call dad and home but nobody seem to pick up my call again.I was frustrated now so I leave to airport to see Bora at the club.

 

The club was pack as usual.Bora seem enjoying herself right now with another friends of us so I leave her aloneand trying to call my family again but all of them seem so busy tonight that nobody ever pick up my calls.

 

As I was walking to my car,there's a man approach me and looking at me like I'm some kind of e.I was pissed off by the look and his question doesnt help either.He asking me whether 50 thousand won is enough for me.

 

Since I was pissed off by Hyoyeon and this guy insulted me,I kicked his shin hard and runaway but that guy seem doesnt give up yet.He was running after me and he manage to caught me.It happen to fast and I keep struggling to get over him but I failed to do that as he tighten his grip over me.I was screaming trying to get help from someone.

 

As I get weaker by his grip someone push him hard and punch him in the face.I was shocked and then that person held my hand tightly and was running right now.

 

After we make sure that guy didnt follow us,I want to thank my saviour when I realize something.I was too familiar with this person scent and just Iirt my face up that person looking at me,smirking.

 

" Hi fiancee,miss me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is just random and boring chapter that I update for this week. I dont think I'll be able to update Hyosic story.I'm so sorry