Chapter 22

If Oneday You Have The Courage

Hyoyeon woke up on the right times that morning. She felt abit tired from all the activity that she did last night but decide to ignore it. She preparing herself with her usual suit and went out from her room to get some coffee.

 

Not too long after that, Amber also went to the kitchen joining Hyoyeon with the breakfast. Hyoyeon looked a bit fresh up after she get her coffee and Amber decide to make some sandwich after looking at how worn out Hyoyeon is.She knew Hyoyeon come home late last night but she was tired to move after being a servant to Krystal yesterday.

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

Amber and I talk about the usual things and I know Amber will not prey me,asking me question about last night and I was thankful for that. We head to the office together this morning after the breakfast and I went straight to the Uncle Hwang's room to meet him and have meeting with the board later. I should have discuss first about my relationship with Tiffany with Uncle Hwang.Maybe the marriage is too soon, I should have give her some time to be ready but what she said last night really hurt me.Afterall the things that happen between us these past month have no effect at all to her at least because I felt so ing hurt right now with her words.

 

I saw her already after I met Uncle Hwang but I ignore her. I dont want things going more intense as it already bad at the hand. I saw her looks like she want to say something to me when we met but I just ignore it and proceed with the meeting so I have got to go from this place faster. I already texted Seohyun to come and pick me up after this meeting since I have another meeting with few supplier at Ilsan after lunch time.

 

The meeting went well and my proposal to emerging the companies was well accepted and there also some of board members who interested on us to open up another branch with variety of product so the next process would be the Lius at China and also Kwon at Japan and me as the leader for this project has to personally went there next week start with Japan first so after I finish my meeting I've called Yuri to inform this matter and ask Seohyun to follow me also next week along side  with Amber.

 

Amber on the other was well prepared for this matter and already called her cousin,Jackie to informed this matter and she also text Soojung after that and guess what? That little ice princess call me asking why I have to snatch her beloved servant for so long. I just laughed hard at that and heyy atleast I felt cheer up a little after talking to Soojung just like old times and still I need to apologize to her and promise her to returning Amber as early as I can.

 

Just after the meeting is finish, Uncle Hwang come to me and congratulate me for the meeting, He didnt expect the outcomes of the meeting was so well and promise to treat me dinner but I have to decline his offer since I need to settle few things this week before went to Japan next week. And once again Tiffany tried to appoach me but going back when she saw Seohyun already waiting for me infront of the office itself. \

 

I quickly went to Seohyun and call Amber to joining too since she will deal with the contractor too. We went for lunch first before going on for the meeting that afternoon and later that evening Seohyun send us back to the house. Its tiring day but I wont complain though since my dream are going to be real in few years and its all thanks to my friends that helped me alot through thick and thin together.

 

After freshen up and land on my king size bed, I open my phone to check on important message for tomorrow meeting and guess what? My phone almost cramped with notifications indicates all sorts of message and calls. Theres few call from Jessica, Yuri, the business thingie and also 23 calls from Tiffany. Hurmmm interesting! I check on my message and almost all from business thingie and 2 message from Tiffany saying she want to meet me somewhere and asking me to pick up the phone. 

 

Hurmm thing is getting more interesting, I want to know how longer she can play this game with me so I ignore all of her calls and messages so that she will find me on her own and how longer she will do this. It's time to have some push and pull war with you Miyoungie. 

 

Tiffany POV

 

 She ignoring me for 2 days straight! Hyoyeon who is known to be so kind before never ignore me for more than 3 hours and yet now she is doing it for 2 days straight and what worse is she even dont answer my phone and messages.

 

I have to do something or this relationship will get worse as time goes. I must find Amber, she is the only person who know everything about Hyoyeon. I need to talk to her but considering how busy both of them look whenever they are here at Hwang's Company, it is the best not to disturb them but they always been missing at lunch which frustrated me more. And what worse is that girl Seohyun is always with Hyoyeon since the first day,what with them anyway?.

 

I need to know in the place Hyoyeon live now. Fine!! If she really want me to move with her then I will just to satisfied her. So today on the day 4, I took the chance by dragging her to the ladies after she went through a whole 3 hours long meeting with the boards and my father. She was at first but when she noticed it was me she just let me be.

" Why are you ignoring my calls and messages?"

" Ehh? I dont carry my phone?" She answered it smugly and went to reach the door but I blocked it.

" We're not done yet. I'm sorry for what I said to you before. I'll try to accept you so I'll move in with you." She looked at me and smiled sheepishly.

" Hwang,accept me first and then come. I accept your apology anyways." Then she just push me lightly from the door and went out. I was dumbfounded,what did she mean by that? Is she want me to show her off to world ??

 

Later that evening I got my answer. My father called me to his room and his personal office at home. I must be doing something to make her called me there. He never called anyone there unless you make a mistake or something like that.

" Hwang Miyoung, what is it that you do that make Hyoyeon to postpone your wedding to another unknown date today?"

" ehh?? She does what?"

" She met me personally after the meeting and want to postpone your wedding which is supposed to happened in less than a month from now."

" Bu..But she didnt say anything to me at all when we met earlier." So that's what she mean to come at her. Damn it.!

" What did you do to her anyway,Miyoung?"

" I.. I might say something that offended her few days ago and she being a childish person doing this things to me."

" Your exact words, Stephanie Hwang Miyoung.??"

" Me..dadd.. I..I said that I dont want to be with her in public because I'm ashamed of her."

" Why did you say such things to your fiancee?? I dont care Fany ah,by hook or crook you must settle down this things before next weeks,haishh...I didnt raise you to be discrimininate to people and yet ... Apologize to her, I will give you her adress tomorrow and go there personally. I dont care if she want to postpone your marriage because of this project but if she postpone it because of you,dont come home until she accepted you again."

" What ??! Dad this is to much,just because of that??"

" Apologize to her first Miyoungie and make her accepted you again! Or else..!" I nooded and went out. I was crying the whole night because of this matter. 

 

So today as dad say and after getting Hyoyeon's address I went to her place,determined to talk to her through our problem that I myself create it. So after work, I pack myself to moving into Hyoyeon's house so I'm infront of her house after dealing with the security for quite some times.

 

I wait anxiously after I ring the door bell. When I heard the door creak and reveal Amber's face I was instantly relieved. 

" Hey Tiffany,what 're you doing here at this time?" Amber greet me cheefully as she and tried to hide her shock face. Hurmm strange.

" Urmm I coming for ... Urgghh.." Just when I want to tell Amber,someone come out from the room. And there she is,the person who messed my life, Kim Hyoyeon,come out just wearing sport bra and and some short pant with messy hair and flushed face with swollen lips. I wonder what she did and then I got my answer when Ms Seo also come out,ready to leave also with swollen lips. I saw Hyoyeon whispered something to belove secretary before let her go and I swear! she was smirking at me when she pass by me to went out from this house.

" Come Hwang,let me help you." Hyoyeon come and get my stuff from other hand,leading me to the one the room in her house,acting like nothing happen and it manage to get me furious as hell right now but I dont want to explode infront of Amber so I just follow Hyoyeon for now.

Hyoyeon brought me to a room that located infront of another room since theres 3 room there and I assume the room infront of mine is her and when she open the door,she let me in first before she closed the door. The room has a not so big closet and big mirror on it, the queen bed and a table with chair. I guess this is the guestroom afterall.

" I assume you want to rest tonight. Sorry for earlier." She said and was about to went out but I pulled her back.

" We need to talk." I said and she went to the bed and lie on it. " Ok then, talk ..." and she look at me. I sigh and look at her back.

" First,I want to know why did you postpone the wedding without discuss with me?" " Simple,I was busy and so are you. And I need  to handle something for 2 weeks at Japan and China first,so it better if the wedding been postpone.Beside I know you still not ready yet." She explain it in clear manner and it struck me when she said I'm not ready,at least she knew that.

" So until when this wedding will postponed then?" I ask her directly looking at her face while I hugged myself. She look at me with that funny looking look on her face and then she laugh and get up from the bed and came to face me.

" You're funny Hwang,for someone who hate me and not ready to be in a marriage relationship with me,you sure are so eager to tied yourself to me. What happen now,darl?Fall for me already?" she said cockily and plant a kiss on my cheek. I push her slightly and she continue to laugh.

"N..No..! Dad got angry today and if I'm not ask sorry from you,he will kick me from house for sure." Then she look at me,eyes glowing and it make me uncomfortable.

" Your dad will do that? That's great, so I'll not forgive you then. Bye Hwang.." she said that and want to went out once again when I pull her but this time it's a little to strong and we crash down together with Hyoyeon on top of me. Ok this is awkward. She looking straight at me I saw how her eyes looking at my lips intently. I have no idea right now why my heart thumping so hard and my mind went blank when I smell her sweet but sharp perfume. Since she not wearing a proper clothes, her body was press straight onto mine. I hope she not hearing my heart that beating so crazy right now. My hand could feel the shape of her abs and this drove me crazy. Hyoyeon then try to support her body so she could get up and as much she want to get up my heart scream wanting her to stay the way she is and my body doesnt seem to mind to support her at all but it cries when she manage to get up and even extend her hand to help me up too.

" Are you okay Hwang? I'm sorry,you pulled me too much earlier." She said while getting up and I was dumbfounded for awhile because for a split second I was lost in her eyes looking at my lips and I just thought that we would kiss and that thought alone make me red right now so I just nodded when asked if I'm okay. 

" Hey,are you really okay? Your face was so red right now." And it happen again,she looked at me with her worried face and then she place her hand on my forehead and then I swear to God I saw her smirk again before she place her lips onto mine without any hesitation. I stare at her unbelief since she close her eyes while kissing me and I lost in her kiss,moving my lips together with her.And when she open her eyes staring at me,asking permission to enter my mouth,I let her. What a unique way to ask permission and her hands immediately enveloped my body onto hers. This felt good. The contact that I share with her now is so good compare to the past. And she even know where to touch me to make me felt good. Her skillful finger runs everywhere on my body and when she my skin just above my neck,it make me moan and I gasped at that but she dont stop instead she pulled me closer that make me cannot resist to roam my hand over her body and I did it. Just when things got heated, someone knocked the door.

 It's Amber but Hyoyeon dont even stop whatever she doing which is pleasuring me and it knock my mind,maybe I too should ignore Amber but when she knock again,this time louder. " Hyo,come out for awhile,theres something I need to discuss with." And that make Hyoyeon get back to her sense since she stop doing magic on my body and looked at me apologeticly.

" I'll be out in a minute,go wash out and dress something comfortable, I'll wait outside,lets grab some snack first.You look tired already." She said that and my cheek sofly and I dont know why but I longed for her touch for more. So I hold her hand and kiss it softly.She smiled at what I did and went out from the room.

After she went out I sit on the bed and think of what we just did earlier. Seriously,what happen to me this night.? I just lost myself in her hand just like that and this almost never happen before.Not only that,even with all my exes too.

Something wrong with me lately too, I kept thinking about Hyoyeon too much and whenever somebody was with her even it was just for work, I could felt the heat rising in my body,ready to kill that someone even Ms Seo earlier. I need to ask Hyo later. Hurmm,it cant be right? It cant be that I'm falling for her? When dad said that she want to postpone our marriage, I felt dissapointed too and the thought of it scared me. I think I not falling for her anymore. I am in love with her now even if I dont want to admit it. Woowww,who would have thought that I am falling for a girl that make me cried so hard before.

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

' Dammit Amber,why must she choose this time to called me for a talk?' I thought to myself and saw Amber took the order that she place earlier for us. I wonder what it is and when I saw it fried chicken and pizza, I almost hugged Amber.She really know hat I want right now.

" This is why I love to have you as my housemate, dude.Did you order the seasoned one?" I asked and she nodded. 

" Where's Tiffany unnie? Should I call her?"

" Nahh,she will be out later,she taking bath right now. What a timing Am to disturb us." she chuckle.

" I heard it Hyo,hehe.Sorry but I have too since I got a news from Jackie this evening. She already help me settle everything that we need at China,we just have to check it when we will go there later but the only problem is,we have to go to Hong Kong.The Chung is said to be a bit furious since they were not invited onto this."

" What? I thought they refused to have this deal with us earlier?"

" Jackie said that was when the older Chung were to hold the CEO position. Jijie took the position last month." I gulped hard. This will be a problem. Gillian Jie will hate me later.

" So what we have to do now? My body went cold already when I remember her."

" Song Qian jie said that we just need to meet her and Big Jiejie together. Yul said that she also will be joining us to meet her cousin,Taylor Kwon that rumored to be partner up with Big Jiejie right now."

" Is that so? Alright then.I'll do something to soothe the furious Gill Jie later. I'll talk about this with Seo too."

" What happen earlier with Seo,Hyo?"

" She just try to cheer me up like usual,you know it. And then I dont know,Tiffany's face keep flashing and that's when I tried to stop her and luckily the said person appear. Just like right now too.." I saw Tiffany coming with a small smile on her face.

" I hear my name been mentioned,are you bad mouthing me?" she said and talk a sit in the middle whereas me on her right side and Amber on her left side.

" Nahh, I just discuss about tomorrow with Hyo so she wont wake up late after being with her lovely fiancee." Amber said and I was alarmed by that statement.Dammit Am,I didnt tell her yet.Why did you mention this now? I looked at Amber with pity eyes.

" What are you talking about? where are guys going tomorrow? Tomorrow is Sunday,so we dont have to work." She said while eating the fried chicken.

" Err...I'll tell you later. Now, why dont we have this delicious things while watching some movies?It's the best to have movies now." I said and signalling Amber to shut up which she understand and I'm so glad that Tiffany didnt really mind she really hooked up on the fried chicken for now.Told ya, fried chicken is the best for now.

We end up watching 2 movies that night sharing every little things that we thought about the movies while exchanging what we love with each other. Amber was retired early after a movies saying that she need rest for tomorrow and left us together. Currently we were watching " How To Be Single" and Tiffany was already into it and me,well Im finding the right moment to tell her that I have to fly to Japan,first in the morning.

" Hyo,why did her sister just want a baby but doesnt want the father? I mean how could she possibly raise her kids without a complete family?" I smiled at that. 

" If you're in her place, you will think like her too. She was busy and all she want is someone to play with, and to hear her problem without complaining at all. She may have been hurt by someone in the past too. She was traumatize by that and think she could the baby perfectly. "

" Just like you? I mean,is that what you feel when I hurt you in the past?" I looked at her and she too looked at me,waiting for my answer. I sigh. I guess I have no choice then.

" Yes Fany ah,just like that. I was lost for hope to believe in love before but after quite sometimes it will go away. I learn to not hold too much on the past so here I am,safely and by you side again." she laugh at my joke and watch the movies again.

" Urmm,still Hyo,I'm sorry for the past and also for the past weeks,my behaviour for you is unacceptable. I'll learn to accept you more and to love you.." I snapped my head at that.

" You..You will love me?" " Why?? Is something wrong?" " No,just hear that coming from you is somewhat  weird and soothing me at somewhat..?" " Is it? And why is that?" " I dont know,I mean you who said she dont like the tomboys and lesbian is saying that to me now." Tiffany laugh at that." You still remember that? I learn to accept the LGBT things somewhat after you're gone and even have been friends with them but what you did to me last few month really make me furious sometimes,"

" Eh? What did I do?" " You didnt remember? You asking me to move in with you?" " Well duh,look who's here right now?" " No,that's not what I mean, you didnt even give us times and you even make the wedding goes early when I was not even grab the fact that we are gonna live together." I laugh at that. I remember now. I was scare at that times.

" I afraid you will runaway from me again."

" Looks who talking, you douche. You're the one who runaway after kissing me out of nowhere."

" Heyy,you were pushing me away and was not talking to me anymore."

" I was confused,my roomates my best friend kissing me and left me dumbfounded to figure it alone and on top of that the other were looking at me weirdly at me."

" That's what I'm saying Hwang,you are too afraid to face the people."

" Well excuse me for not brave like you.Atleast I face my problems unlike someone."

" Heh,yeah right,and why did we talking about this again ?" " I dont know. I just flow out naturally? I guess?" You guess?" I laugh again and she followed not too long after that. I look at her. It seem she was relieved after we've that childish bickering.

" Hey Hwang, I need to tell you someting." She looked at me again,expect me to say something. Why does we have to be so good when I have to go somewhere else? Haishh.

" Urmm, we, I mean me and Amber have to go to Japan tomorrow morning." There! I said it. She look at me like I was insane and ready to hit her or something.

" You're kidding right? It just a joke right?" I looked at her seriously and not moving." Then what do I have to do alone?" " I got an idea, why dont you invite Soojungie and Bora to stay with you?"

" Not Bora, I am not ready to have her know about htis place anymore." I was confused. Arent they friends? Good friends on top." Why?" " She obviously has a thing for you and you want me to invited her here,you never know what she will do when she discover you place." Aha! She jealous right now. Heh! Way to go.Good job Kim Hyoyeon.Finally she give in to you. 

" How did you know that she has things for me? She maybe just been nice since she know we are friends in the past?" She glared at me. Woww,that was y. " "Nobody was nice to someone keep asking her own friend for your number and kind enough to asked you for lunch everyday." She reasoned out. I look at her. 

" So what are we now? We're fiancee obviously but you never introduce me as one and keep me in the dark as your friend and yet we make out and now you been unreasonably jealous. Tell me Hwang,what title do have to put now?" I said in my low voice and slowly crawl my way to her until I went on top of her again as she lie down the end of the couch. Her breath hitched. I know she was turn on earlier and she keep look at my lips as we watching the movies even when Amber was here earlier.

Since she look so uncomfortable with my body earlier,I went to grab a shirt but looking at her right now it may be better to . Well it's okay though. I still got my charm. Since she not answering me, I kiss her lucious lips,again. This is so much better than all my flings in the past. The taste that I longed for so long. She respond it well and even parted her lips,allowing an acces to like she was ready for what we left earlier.

 But I dont plan to go further as I wish to wait for our marriage since it will mean so much more later on. And I dont want to get her pregnant before the wedding. She need to know that I am a hermaphrodite and was able to give her a child if she being with me.

 So after for awhile, I stop her before we were unable to stop.Her breath was harsh since she dont like what I was doing.

" Hwang, we need to stop now. As much as I love the idea of having tonight for myself, I need to push it off for now. I will not going more than kissing you for now. I want to kep it later,for our marriage and I want to learn about you first,the grow up you before we get marry. And I want you to do the same." She look at me,unable to said anything. So I continue. " If is what tie me to you and you are to me, I dont want that. I want you to accept me fully as I am since this marriage things is not a play as we kids where we play for awhile and be gone. This is for our life and since our parents already want us to be together lets live up to that and accept each other well." I her cheek softly and kiss it for awhile.

" I learn something about you from Jess a couple of days ago but lets talk about that later. Atleast let me cuddle with you tonight. I allowed to do that right?" I nodded and lifted her softly from the couch to my room. I went out again to turn off the tv and lamp outside. When I went in again,Tiffany waiting for me in my bed. I went to brush my teeth first and slipped myself beside her. Intantly she snuggled to me and hugged me. It's been awhile I felt her body sleep beside me and I like this feeling.

" Why does Ms Seo and you looks like that you jst have earlier?" My body went cold with her question.Ohh is going to be a long night,honey.

" Urmm first of all I need you to keep in your mind that we never been in relationship. She just my workers and what she did earlier was supposed to cheer me up but something went wrong and then boom you came so nothing happen."

" What exactly happen Hyo? I want to know..." She looked at me in the eyes.I laugh awkwardly for awhile but she didnt stop looking at me so I went to tell her everyting that happen between us. She look perplexed for awhile but didnt flinch and later she felt sorry for me.

" Wait,so Ms Seo will going with you too tomorrow?" I nodded. " And how come I cannot go? I was involve in this project as well." "Urrmm, this is not all about this project only,theres another things that I need to do as well. I will brought you later,the next time." She nodded then she blush so I asked.

" What's wrong?" " Can you please not sharing room with Ms Seo?" " What make you said that?We never share room together,I always share room with Amber." She smile hearing my answer. What's wrong with this person today? Her sweet act seem endlessly today.Is she ate something wrong? Where the old Tiffany that was so hard on me few days ago. I expected her to act like this only after we get married and never this soon.

" You seem different today,anything happen?" I decide to asked her.

" Ermm,you make me happy. I mean basically I want to yelled at you earlier when I arrive this afternoon but after you touch me,it make me realize how much I've been missing you actually. Your words after you stopped kissed me earlier also make me happy. I never felt this way with anyone else. And I decide to learn to love you so I want you to get used to my usual behaviour. Take it or leave it Ms Kim." I laugh hard at this and hugged her tight.Maybe I should learn her properly too.

" Heyy Hwang, should we go on a date before we get marry?" She nodded and I was happy with her answer. " It's settle then.After this trip,let's go on a date before we get marry. Next month,lets marry and go on a real honeymoon." And we sleep through the night smile in each other embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for this unexpected update, the next chapter will be Kryber, I just need to let Hyofany taking place first seem this is their story. Sorry for the long wait,hope you guys enjoy this as well and thanks for the subscribers...I'll try to update again later on,please look forward to it. This is abit lame chapter right? Give me your thought as well, my writing seem slacking off now since I focusing more on my study. I still have more days off so I'll write another chapter soon.