Engagement Day

If Oneday You Have The Courage

I'll try to constantly update for this month.....This s the update for today,I'll try to updating more but if I don't please don't get mad,writer's blocked always happen to me.... Sorry for making you guys keep waiting for me * bow 1000th times*...

 

Hyoyeon POV

" What ?????!!!!" Everyone was so shocked with my decision. " What with all of sudden decision Hyo?" My dad asked worriedly. " We got the project at the Thailand cover now dad, Mr.Horvejkul already agreed with my condition  so it is now to focus on Korea's project that's why I'm want to be married in 3 month so that I could get the project and company at Korea cover up to Amber in the future before moved back to take over the headquarters here in America.Since Yuri already cover up the business at JApan, I guess there's no problem will occur there but I'm still will take a look there myself if there's a project. So dad, can I ?" I said while showing an puppy eyes to my dad. Everyone basically was speechesless with my idea. Tiffany just looking at me intently. Amber and Krystal just look at each other without anyword. That's when Uncle Hwang and Uncle Jung comes together and hugged me.

" What a great ideas you have there Hyo. We are so proud of you.That's the best idea I had hear in this life. Yah,Kim! What a great daughter you have here." Uncle Jung shouted at my father.Those two can be really childish sometimes. I just laugh at them when my father shouted back at Uncle Jung.

" Look who raised her,pabo!"

" Who pabo,huh?Kim Jeong won?! Want to fight?"

Uncle Hwang come closer at me and patted my head. I looked at him and then turned to Tiffany who just looked zero interest at me. What a fiancee I have here, I sighed.

" Uncle Hwang, I want to asked your permission to allowed Tiffany to moving in with me after our engagement,can I? I want to get know her better since we will not going to the vacation together so living together basically can make us closer you know? I promise you I'll take good care of her."

Uncle Hwang looked at me for awhile before turned to Tiffany who looked shocked with my request.He then smiled cheekily. My father and and Uncle Jung stopping their childish fight for awhile after hearing me saying that

" You guys will get married anyways and I trusted you Hyoyeon. Next time, call me dad to since you soon will be my daughter in law after all. Looks like the youngster nowadays cannot wait huh?" He teased me and laugh out loud with my father ,Uncle Jung and Uncle Liu.

" Then Uncle Jung,let Soojung move in with me too. I promise to take care of her until she graduated." Amber suddenly in. Uncle Liu and Uncle Jung stopped laughing hearing that.

" Amber Josephine Liu, let Soojung finish up her school first then I'll let her moved in with you. It not that long anyway,just wait in 6 month more." Uncle Liu persuaded his daughter. Amber pouting hearing that. Uncle Jung just smiled upon that.

" Your father was right Amber, I want to let Soojung finish her school first. Since Jessica already moving on with Yuri at Japan,atleast give Soojung to us spend time together before you guys will be marrying next year. But I don't mind if she want to spen 2 or 3 days at your house."

" Arasso Uncle,I'll follow that.Thank you for letting me spend our time together at the vacation after our engagement party."

" That's for you guys to get along well, I don't want to see you and Soojung bickering again after the vacation.Get along well kids.It's important for us to see you guys get along well." Amber nodded furiously.

I saw Amber taking Soojung to their room to get rest with all of their shopping bags.It's good to see them get along so well like that.Tiffany already went to our room without waiting for me. I sighed then went to my room with the bags from earlier.I open the door and saw Tiffany waiting for me. I put on the bags when Tiffany shooted up a question sternly to me.

" Why didnt you discuss it with me first about the wedding and the moving on together?"

" Simple, since I know you will not agree with my suggestion.That's why it's better be that way."

" But I don't want to move with you.I want to live with my family.We gonna living up together anyway after we're married,what's with the point living together now?"

" That's the point is,since we will living together after married,why not doing now?It's simple as that.Beside *Hyoyeon chuckled and whisper to Tiffany ears from behind* I'm a jealous type,I don't want you to be with Nichkhun again,that's why I'm claiming what's supposed to be mine from the start.Since not everyone know you're my fiancee and soon to be my wife,people who looked at us will think we are just friend at Korea since gays things are not a common things over there unlike here. So,be careful Hwang,do not flick my switch.I'm warning you." I kiss her earlobe tenderly before went out from my room smirking. She should know her status now.

 

Tiffany POV

She getting on my nerves with her idea to fasten the wedding and moving on together. My father and the others Uncle are not helping as well when they approach it just because they want to merge their company together. 

" Urgghh, I hate this so much. Just why is she doing all this decision alone?Why dont we discuss it together?" I just lied on her bed thinking about that moving on things when she enter the room bringing all the shopping bags together. 

What she say it make a sense eventhough I dont want to agree with her. She knew me well.She knew it that I'm gonna diagree with her ideas of moving together. Eventhough I want to live alone for few times already,daddy always hate it when I ask him about that. But he allowed me to live with Hyoyeon. So is it a good opportunities for me to stay on my own? I was thinking that when I felt behid my ears. She said she a jealous type of woman who can't stand watching me with the other.

She warning me,it felt weird lately when she was near me.My heart was throbbing and my stomach felt funny. I felt composed myself when was doing her moves on me.Just like now,she kiss my earlobe.I can felt her breath tickling me. I don't know why but I want her to continue doing that.

She just leave me and I was dumbfounded for awhile. Iwas thinking what she had said.It was good to be able living on my own sure is living with Hyoyeon will ruined everything.she will control my live then since she was so ing jealous. Arggghhhh!! Why do I have to marry her anyways?

I was so fed up with this kind of family setup that I'm having right now. Just because of their business,they want their kids to inherited it and merge it together. I want to call my friend to tell them about this. I think Bora will understand me the most.Jusl hold on Tiffany,it's just  a week more here then you will be home.

 

Author POV

 

Kryber on the other hand spend their time well together. Amber start to open up more to Krystal and tell her about her life after the moving on to America.

Krystal also telling Amber about her life.She tell her how boys always disturbing her since she enter high school and there's this guy name Suho who want to be her suitor but Krystal rejected him because of Amber. Amber smiling widely hearing that.

" But Am,the Suho guy wont stop bothering me until now.He even attend the same university as mine.He always asking me to be his girlfriend and I'll almost be when I still don't know we were engaged before.

" Dont worry princess,I'll be your knight then when we will be back to Korea. Beside since we already engaged so he wont be bug you off anymore when I show up later on.

" Alright then,I want to introduce you to my friends at the Korea later on.You must promise me to se me everyday."

" Pinky promise for that,princess.I'll going to see your friend everyday then.Hehe.." Soojung slapped Amber hand playfully hearing that.

" Don't you Josephine,I'll definitely kill you once I know you're cheating on me."

" Do you think I'll be able to do that? I can't even get you enough to begin cheating with.I want to spend all my time with you if I can.If only your father allowed us to get married faster,I'll be the most luckiest person in this world." Amber said that and spun Krystal around. Krystal laugh hard from Amber behavior.She was thankful that she got to be with Amber.

 

                                                                                                                                                    

 

 

 

Engagement party went smoothly with their family and friends.Since the Kims got a huge backyards,they decide to do the engagement party there.Amber and Krystal got together happily and even received blessing from Jessica that night. Eventhough  there alot of Amber's friend who teasing them together,it cannot even make them upset that night. Amber didnt do the engagement ring with the usual way,she proposed with a song that make Krystal cry a little bit and even gave the ring tied up with a lot of ballon.

 

Krystal didnt expect Amber to be done so much for her.With the perfect place that the Kim's done, the backyard turned to look like a romanantic place she ever seen with a lots of balloon around and the lights that were put on like a star hanging from a tree to another,it was a best night in Krystal life.

 

She swear Amber being a perfect girl she is,while wearing her tuxedo,played the song Only One - Kanye West ft. Paul McCartney with her guitar looked so dashing through the light.She could see another girls jealousy eyes towards her.She saw her dad smiling to her and how Jessica whisper beside her that she envy her so much to receive something so romantic.

 

Tiffany even nudge her secretly to make her react to the situation since she had so much surprise from Amber.Amber appear infront of her after finish singing with a bunch of ballons in her hand and asked her finger.She was dumbfounded for awhile but give her hand to Amber that make her chuckle.

 

" You're so beautiful tonight Krys.Will you be mine?" Amber asked in her usual husky voice to her.She froze at that question.Withour her knowing her tears rolling out.Amber was shocked with that.

 

" Why are you crying? Am I doing something wrong? I'm sorry for this....I'll..." Krystal smacked Amber's head and push her slowly.

 

" I do, *sob* I mean.. I do..I'll be yours Am.." Amber who hear that hugged Krystal tightly. She was excited and looking forwad to be with Krystal after this engagement,they will going to the vacation that Mr. Jung prepare for them.

 

Amber slidded the ring to Krystal's finger with the balloon then kiss her hand tenderly before she remove the balloon then hold Krystal hand to let the balloon go together. It was a perfect night for both of them unlike the HyoFany couple tha seem awkward with each other.

 

Kryber even enjoyed the night  dancing together through the crowd. Amber showed Krystall all of her friends that came to congratulated them.Amber never wanted any of her day to be perfect as that night. She enjoyed the night with Krystal even with all the teasing.She doesnt even afraid when one of her fling come to congrulated her.

 

She hugged Krystal tightly and tell her everything.She can lived with that now as she open up to Krystal few nights before their engagement day. Krystal was angry at first but she forgave since it was in the past and she admits it that open up to Krystal make her feel free for some reason.

 

All the elders look at both of them with warm heart since they never let go each other hands since their proposal things earlier. Mr.Jung who usually hard to smile around people break his tradition that night. Mr.Liu know his daughter doing a job preparing the proposal.He doesnt need to worried about her anymore.He even invited Mr.Jung to have a drinks at the bar that night.

 

Meanwhile HyoFany couple also has been done their part as well. Hyoyeon prepared a video showing her choding side that make Tiffany smile watching it.She nevr knew Hyoyeon will be like a kid stomping around her friends to help her then the video changed with Hyoyeon at the florist requesting a lot of pink flower that even make the shop owner shocked at her request.

 

No wonder all of the decoration flowers was pink that make her wonder that they doing it in purpose or what.Now she know it was all Hyoyeon's work.She watched the video again and all of it show how Hyoyeon's organized the party and tied up the lamps from tree to tree.

 

When the video ends,she saw Hyoyeon coming out from the screen brought out a huge banquet of flower with 3 colours whereas white,pink and a single red rose in the middle of them. HYoyeon grabbed a microphone.

" Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, I know I not romantic like Amber, even this proposal maybe a surprise for you too,but believe me when I said I want to take of you for the rest of my life,then I will. Will you be with me through the hard and easy times that will comes?"

 

Hyoyeon still doesnt change,she really is not good in choosing her words.It was so sincere that make me want to shed my tears but I hold it in. I just nodded slowly.

 

" I will KIm Hyoyeon..." I said that make her smile wider and her face seems to relaxed a little bit.Her tensed face make me want to laugh but I dont want her to think I'm a rude one here.

 

Hyoyeon take the ring from the flowers banquet then slidded it to my finger slowly. It was a brief moment but I felt my heart leaped and there's butterfly of joy flying through my stomach. I don't know whether Hyoyeon felt it or not but I can felt my finger trembling when she slidded the ring.

 

Hyoyeon kissed my forehead after that,it leave a warm spot to it that make me want to cry but I don't know how it happen to fast,she succed in kissing my lips through the crowd encourages.

 

I was shocked that I cannot move after that.Hyoyeon seem relaxed through the party after the kissed.She brought me to our seat but I cannot move or say anything.

 

" Hey,why are you so froze after the kiss?Is it your first?But remembering you stories,it doesnt seem so. Seem like you hate me so much,huh? Just because I use my first wish to make you move on with me,you hate me so much?Arasso,I'll not bothering you today then. Geez,I just thought to asked you for a dance.Never mind then." Hyoyeon get up from her seat to left when I hold her tuxedo.''''

 

" No,that's not it. I don't hate you.It's just..Never mind then,just a dance  doesnt hurt me after all." I said and pull her hand towards the dance crowd joining Kryber together with Yulsic.

 

Hyoyeon o the other hand was shocked by Tiffany sudden attitude but happy when she get what want that night.She was planning hard how to proposed to Tiffany that night.They have so cold towards each other the past few days after Hyoyeon suggest to moving together when they got to Korea to their fathers.

 

She know it hard to accept but she want Tiffany being completely hers so she can take care of her from Nickhun.This time she will make it right.She doesnt want to let go of Tiffany anymore.She will make sure that.

 

Hyoyeon already met the a few of her friends in Korea to help her find a perfect house for them.She been thinking  bout it now.She want to surprise Tiffany at Korea since she will not back to Korea until a month later.She smirked thinking about it while dancing with Tiffany.

 

Tiffany awkwardly moves her body to follow the music since Hyoyeon was basically shorter than her but her grips on Tiffany's waist and her hand was so firm that make Tiffany winced after awhile.Hyoyeon who shockedrelease her grips a little then lead Tiffany to dance with her.

 

" Don't look at your feet.LOok at me now,Hwang." Hyoyeon said and brought Tiffany's closer to her body.Tiffany who didnt thinking at that times was surprised by Hyoyeon stare.She was shy by the sudden closeness.

 

" I don't know you're this shy Hwang."

 

" No, I don't. I just,this is too close.."

 

" Yeahh,right.Enjoy this moment now,you might be missed me when you're back to Korea tomorrow."

 

" Chitt,who will miss you?I'll do alot of things one I got there that are not related to you."

 

" Warning Hwang,no more boys hunting for you,FIANCEE. I'll watch over your step then.I need to set some rules for you now. You need to remember this.

.1. Don't go near a man that are not related to you unless you're in danger.

2. Dont cheat on me.

3. Let me know if there's any guys hitting on you.

4. Always think of me no matter what you do.

5. Learn dance and cooks please.

 

That's all fro now,I'll add it more when we got too close." Hyoyeon said and kiss Tiffany's cheek checkily. 

" Yah!! Don't kiss me all you want. Who will to follow your rules anyway.* mehrong* "

" This is my wish,since you said you will grant it for a month,so this just a little only from me.I have a lot of wish I want from you." Hyoyeon then smirked.Tiffany sighed loudly while still in Hyoyeon's hand dancing to the slow song that just been played.

 

" I love this song *played Shayne Ward - Until You * so much. I want to sing this to you earlier but my voice is not good as Amber so I was shy to sing it to you." Hyoyeon said slowly at the last part.

 

" It doesnt matter if your voice not nice as long as you put on your heart into it."

" I knew that but still..I want to show the best only for you." Tiffany blushed hearing that.

" Ahh,it will be our last night sleeping together tonight." Hyoyeon said loudly enough for people around them hear that.Some of them chuckle mischiously,there's also who looked at them.

" Stop it,you make it sound so wrong.Jerk!"

" Isn't it true?I'll miss you,Miyoung ah." Hyoyeon said at Tiffany's ears and make the latter blushed hard at that.Tiffany who embarassed by Hyoyeon's action runaway into the drink section getting some drink to cooled down herself.Of course Hyoyeon will followed her behind.

 

" Just for you,Fiancee? What about me? I'm thirsty too.." Hyoyeon said pouting her lips.Tiffany cannot help herself from smiling seeing Hyoyeon's cuteness. Hyoyeon drinks the drinks that Tiffany give her quickly that make choked up from that. Tiffany help her by patting her back 

" Are you okay?Want some ointment apply?" Just when Tiffany said that,there someone running and hugging Hyoyeon tightly.

 

" HYOYEON!!!!!!! I miss you so much!!.It's been awhile." That person said and let go Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon who confused earlier now been able to see the girl who tackle her.

 

 

" FEI!!!!!! It's really been awhile." Tiffany eyeing the girl who seemed too close to Hyoyeon." Just who the hell is this girl??!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey hey hey!! I know it's been too long but here's the chapeter that I promise,I know it's kinda lacking BUT I promise to write more seem Im on break right now. * bow 100000 times * for the late updating. It took me 4 days long to write this yet I'm feel so terrible with my english this day.So please forgive me. Please do commenting alot,I seriously need it to get an idea. So ENJOY!!