Maybe I should leave

If Oneday You Have The Courage

 

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

I wonder what was Hyoyeon trying to tell me earlier. Maybe something important to her since she was stuttering.

 

I turn to look at her who was busy helping the boys to set up the games for tonight. Since Henry suggest to play ' Truth and Dare ' everyone look excited especially Krystal.

 

Hyoyeon look calm like always while setting few bottles of beer and something else. I watch every moments she makes.

 

I don't know what have gotten into me lately. It seen like I feel in love with Hyoyeon but I don't like a girl. I'm straight and everyone know that.

 

Everyone now surrounding the table where the games will be play. Amber and Krystal also participate in this games but they will not going to drinks the alcohol like the others. Amber took the bottle and start spin it. It point to Onew, one of Amber's friend.

 

" Okay dude, truth or dare? " 

 

" Truth.." "OOhhh..." Everyone cheer on him. He looks confident.

 

" Say it, you like Luna right..?" Amber ask him. His face went red and everyone start look at Luna who sitting beside KRystal.

 

Luna look confuse at first but stay calm and start giggling.

 

" Okay dude,what your answer,we don't have all  the time in the world. " Amber mocking him. He look so cute with the face like that and slowly nodded. 

 

" Wooohoo I did it. Yahh Taemin and Jonghyun, you guys owe me 20 thousands won..." Amber shouting at them.Everyone now getting excited and continue. Amber spins the bottle again and it pointing to herself. Everyone cheering loud with the sight.

 

 

" Now Am, what you choice? Truth or dare?" Hyoyeon taking the role.

 

" Truth.."

 

" Alright, do you have someone you like in this room? Doesn't matter boys or girls.." Amber's face becoming red with the question.

 

" Come on Am, even I did.." Onew mocking her and looks like he happy he confess like that to Luna.

 

" I did..." Amber said and everyone start wondering who she likes.

 

"Just that Am? Who is she/he? " Henry start questioning her.

 

" hey just one question and I aready answer that. Now give me the bottle Hyo.." Amber start spinning the bottle without noticing Krystal staring at her.

 

Everyone start playing again and now its my turn. 

 

" Okay unni, truth or dare?"

 

" truth.."

 

" do you like girls or boys or both..?" I narrow my eyebrow

 

" what with the question? Ofcourse I like boys, I'm straight .." The boys cheer loudly with my answer and start asking my number. i just shook my head with their behaviour.

 

Hyoyeon doesnt look really happy with my answer and excuse herself from the games. I wonder why she been like that.

 

The games continue but me,Hyoyeon and Jessica not playing anymore. I realize Jessica was missing after the break from the games and I start wondering where was Hyoyeon go.

 

I went to find Hyoyeon at the beach and saw her at the rocks where we watch the sunsets earlier. I was glad to found her but the please went away when I found Jessica sitting beside her leaning herself to Hyoyeon's shoulder.

 

I'm not that happy to found Hyoyeon and Jessica sitting that close together.That sight makes my chest tighten and my blood boiled at the same time.

 

Seriously what gotten into me this day.Ths just happen when I looked at Hyoyeon and not at someone else.

 

I 'm straight and I'm not gonna let this bothering me when I'm spending time with Hyoyeon.She just friend.My best friend in here.

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

Tiffany's word makes me felt sad.I mean I know she hate someone who likes their same genders but hearing the words " I'm straight" from her make me more sad when I know she never and don't even consider me more than a friend.

 

Jessica came to me after awhile.She really is a good friend.Her comfort makes me calm myself and give me encourage to deal with Tiffany later on.

 

" Hyoyeon ah, I know you sad hearing something like that but you must never lost your hope.Maybe its because we are living in this kind of country makes her can't accept someone like us. It will take some time but I knew she will never resist someone like you.."

 

" Thanks Jess,maybe you're right. You know you should confess to Yuri faster so she will never looked for someone else.." I said that and never receive a response from her so I looked at Jessica who sitting beside me and she already asleep with her head dropped on my shoulder.

 

I smile from the sight and hugged her tightly so she won't felt cold from the breeze.

 

" Thanks Jess, you always been beside me from we were young. I owe you."

 

" I want meat.." she mumbled in her sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for the late update ..Kinda busy with my job lately and having the writer blocks not helping me at all,so enjoy this chapter first and I kinda wanting some feed