Spend Time with Each Other

If Oneday You Have The Courage

Krystal's POV

 

I looked at her again,she become more handsome and mature through this year we separated.We're getting engaged, a plan by our parents that both of us never thought of it.

I never thought we will meet again after she left me 8 years ago. She left with that stupid note and a necklace with my capital name ' K " stamped on it. 

What makes me more angry is she left me when I falling in love with her. When she left I can felt my heart hurt more than I know Hyoyeon unnie like Tiffany unnie.

After my dad told me and Jessica to met the Kim's, I immediately knew I would met her too but I never expect this meeting actually about our engagement. Our dad,Jung's,Liu's,Kwon,Kim's and also Hwang's already set up this engagement since were not born yet. Since Jessica already together with Yuri unnie theres no need for them to meet since they already studying together before and fall in love for each other. 

Our dad actually the best buddies to each other since they were young but since they got married they separated and continue their life and bussines.

Now since I'm the last Jung,I had to married Amber and Hyoyeon unnie will marry Tiffany unnie. I look at Hyoyeon unnie.She look totally different from before. She look more mischievious and chic. With the blonde  long hair she difinitely looking so hot from far.

Amber running away from Hyoyeon unnie after she throw something that makes Hyoyeon unnie surprised. Amber also appeared with hot blonde hair ( AMber's hair during Hot Summer). I thought she was a boy when we run to each other.But I realize it her when I look at her eyes. How can I forgot those eyes when she the one who always pick on me and then comes to save me from any danger that came to me?

" Soojung, come here." I saw Hyoyeon unnie call me." Hyoyeon unnie, I miss you." I said and hugged her.She hugged me too.Since Hyoyeon unnie and Amber cameback late after their work at Japan,we just meet them now after two days we arrives at their house.

" Unni, is that true that Amber so bad now?" I asked HYoyeon unnie but she just chuckled." She just naughty but I am sure you can control her,hehe.." HYoyeon unnie said and pat my hair. I smiled to her back and run to my unnie after that.

 

In The House.

" Hyoyeon ah, come here. We want to tell you something. We already agree to send you guys on vacation at Boracay. You guys can spent your time there for a weeks and when you guys comeback I want all of you close to each other, arasso?" Mr JUng said and patted Hyoyeon's head. Hyoyeon groaned and make her way to her room. But to her surprised,Tiffany also there.

Hyoyeon's POV

I was so surprised when I saw her in my room. I never expected this.THis must be my father's plan. She seem surprised at first but keep her cold face.

" Why are you here?" "THis is my room,so I dont need your permission to enter it." " What?!BUt your father said this is my room?"

" Dont you see? THey want us to share it together, so as Amber and Soojung. If you want to share with her, go ahead,I wouldn't mind it to share it with someone else. " I said and see her surprised face.Seems like she was shocked by my harsh words.

" Ahh it's fine,just get ready Fany,I'll go.If anyone asked just say I will be here at dinner.THere some work I need to be done." I said and turn the doorknob without looking at her. With her face like that,this will be so difficult.How can I talk to her when she was like that? Aishh, I need to get this stress out so I went to my practice room in the basement. I want to dance. I build this room with the soundproof so not any sound will be out and it make it easier for me with the loud music. I was lucky since I left some of my training cloth in here so I dont have to back to my room to just change.

Amber POV

I thought my dad just kidding with me about sharing the room but he seriously did that.The prove is Krystal already inside my room when I went inside to change. Awkward! That what I feel now when she look at me .

" Err hi Krystal,I need to change,would you mind?"

" Is this my house? Nope right, so go ahead.." She answer sarcasticly. I smile while rub my neck awkwardly. I take my clothes and my towel before went to bathroom. This is so awkward. I wonder our marriage would be if we were this awkward. I nee to talk to HYoyeon later on.And where is she exactly?I never saw her after she hugged Krystal before went to Jessica.

I will just Tiffany unnie later on. When I done with changing,I went back to my bedroom and I saw Krystal laying on my bed,sleeping. Aishh this kid never change I pressume.An idea came to my brain,if this is working the awkward situation between us will be decrease. I took the eyeliner and start working on my art on her face before lying beside her and took our picture together.Even with that situation she still doesnt budge so I took a lot of picture with many pose keke~~. 

" Amber,Krystal come on downstair,the dinner will be ready in 10 minutes.You guys can skip 'that time together' later on." My father naughtily yelling. Aishh that old man.

" Hey Krystal, wakkie wakkie..Dinner will be ready,Soojung..~ JUng Soojung..~~!" I calling her name loudly in her ears but she still not awake so I remember that she hate cucumbers.

" Hey Soojung ah,theres cucumber at your side so if you dont wake up,you know what will happen right?" And with that she wake up but still on the daze.
"Yah,you want me to pick you up and bring you to table?" I whisper slowly at her ears. I was surprised when she turn her head toward me and shot me a glare.

I awkwardly scratched my head then went away. " Wake up now sleepy head, dinner is ready." I said while holding up my smile.She seriously look so funny with that thick eyeliner on her eyes and also aound her cheek and forehead.Since she doesnt realize yet I'm tryig so hard to holding my laugh. I went to find HYoyeon first which I found her at her practice room,dancing so hard.I think with Tiffany unnie atittude,it really does bother her until she dance that.
" Hey Hyo,dinner will be ready.change your clothes.You dont want your father in law looking at you like that right?" I said after she stop dancing. She looking at me with the sweat all over her face.She reach the towel beside her and stopped the music.

" It's hard dude.She still hate us.Not only that, I think she doesnt even think of me this past year. Maybe this will to start over again. Aishh,seriously why do we have to marry in our life?" I patted her back. I really am pity her.Tiffany's heart seems more hard than I ever thought.

" Forget those today,you will not do anything now,come we will have dinner with everyone later on.I have a surprise for everybody.Why don't you go and wake the big JUng first?There's no one seems to know how to wake her up other than you and Yuri. Seem like she will postponed her flight again today with that overload work she had.

" Yeah,Jessica might be alone again for this days.That byungyul might not be able to hold herself for so long so I bet she will here a day after tomorrow. I need to wake her now,where you princess Am?Is she woke up now?"

" Yeah, I woke her before with cucumber story.She really never change well except her body,keke~"

" This ByungBer, careful when you said that.Hahaha,she might be y now but you never know what a Jung can do." Hyoyeon laugh evilly and smirked at me. She wearing her black jacket now to cover her tank top. With that abs and her skil she really looking so hot and can attract any girl she want but she still longing for Tiffany. It took her 3 years for her to forgot Tiffany bt when she does she doesnt want to accept any girl that coming into her life until 2 years ago. She work so hard to build what she has now and I was inspired by her to follow up her and forgot Krystal.

I went downstair and toward to everybody who was waiting for the other at the table. I saw Tiffany unnie and Uncle Hwang sitting with Uncle and Aunt Jung sitting together.My father and my grandpa also Uncle Kim and also Krystal who just coming with that eyeliner still at its place.Everyone look at her weirdly but she doesnt notice yet until Aunt Jung said " Krys baby, your new make up really does you different." She laugh after that with everyone including me. " What the.." I saw her went mirror and screaming. " Amber Liu, your so dead.!!!! " She said that and I laugh hard before runaway  from her. Luckily Jessica was not here,if she does I will be really dead.

Hyoyeon POV

I heard Soojung screaming loudly while calling Amber's name when I tried to wake Sica up. This sleepyhead really does sleep hard like usual. That must be Amber'ssilly idea again.

" Sica ah, wake up.Dinner is ready now." I shake her body and turn on the light.She did open her eyes lazily but closed them again.

" 5 more minute Hyo,I'm sleepy." I shake her again and went to her side." Everybody waiting for you now,come on Sica I'll carry you on my back." I said that and she does what she usually does,lifting up her hand as a signal to make me carry her. I shake my head,she never change even when she has Yuri now. I carry her to bathroom and ask her to wash her face before I had to carry her again to dining room. Everyone eyes went toward us when I carry Jessica toward her chair.

" That's too sweet of you Hyo,but you must not done this again.It really does make Sooyeon more lazy than usual." aunty Jung said and patted my head.

" It already a long times ago I carry her like that,we just miss each other.She really does not change at all." I said and wen toward my chair which is beside Jessica and infront of Tiffany. Great,just great.Now how do I eat in this situation when I can felt her eyes pierce through me.

" Dont worry Hwang,they behave like that since they were 3,they really are good friends to each other with Kwon's kid too. Since Yuri still in Japan, I think we need to wait until next week for their engagement ceremony . We need Kwon to attend it too,right? Haha.." They all laugh loudly. I saw Krystal's face red with anger as she kept glaring at Amber too often. Amber's face look like be beaten for many times,serve you right,hahaha..

" What happen to your face Soojung?And AMber??!"

" This Llamaber making her art at my face with eyeliner.Unnie,teach her a lesson for me." Soojung said and make her puppy eyes toward me. I just laugh while Jessica already glaring hard at Amber. Amber shiver with the glaring.

" I thought I already warning you about this Am.You dare to bully my cute little sis." I pretend to hit Amber when someone scoff in front of me. I look at her and she just pretend nothing happen.

" Hyoyeon ah.."  " Yes Uncle Hwang?" " Can you bring Tiffany around after this?She keep whinning to me since yesterday to take a walk but I'm already has a plan with your dad." " Of course I can." " Good girl,you can call me appa after this since you two will be marrying." I smile and looked at Tiffany,trying to smile at her bt she ignore me.This require more works than I expect it would.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys,sorry for not updating so long. Lots things came up and with Jessica departure,make me so sad. I still cant get the true things behind that.Is that Jessica's fault or SMe? Thank you for the new subscribers,I'll work hard to updating more often,* bow 3times * . Oh, I had to delete the other story,sorry for that guy,I'll make it up to you guys with HyoSic stories. I already set the idea bt still working on that. Again,thanks for supporting me a lot. To all my friends, sorry to make you guys waiting for so long.