Let The Story Begin

If Oneday You Have The Courage

Tiffany POV

I watch her went out from the room. She really changed after all this year. Her hair still  blonde but already long and the colour seems more heavy than before and when she walk she has this charismatic aura coming from her. I couldn't believe I had to marry her when I thought my father doesn't like the same relationship. 

What she said really make me surprised. I never thought she would said something like that to me in that tone. What did she mean she would like to share the room with someone else?She also call me Fany,not Miyoung like before,make me realize we really are grow up.This make me feel burden somewhat.  Just let her be for now,I will apologize later. I need to get ready for the dinner now.

After I get ready for dinner,I tried to find Hyoyeon but I  didn't found her anywhere. I want to ask Amber but I don't want to disturb her with Soojung. 

So I went to dinner table which my dad with Uncle Kim already be there. After for a while Uncle Jung and Aunt Jung joins us with Uncle Liu with his father. My mind wondering bout Hyoyeon,will she join this dinner? But she said she will, right? I hope she join the others won't bombarding with the question abot her wherebout.

Amber join us when the dinner about to served with a big smile on her face and looking mischivious before sitting beside his father. Soojung followed up while yawning and rubbed his eyes. She must be sleeping before. After she rubbed her eyes everyone looking at her.One of her eyes covered with thick eyeliner and another one looks like a panda eyes,the eyeliner smeared all over her eyes and nose,not only that theres some on her forehead with the word ' PABO' and also so on her cheek mixed with blusher. Uncle KIm and LIu laughed hardly after Aunt JUng asked Soojung about her ' new make up'. Krystal quickly checking her face at the mirror nearby before she yelling Amber's full name and start chasing her.

Everyone laugh hard at them and Amber tried to run  but unfortunately she was caught by Krystal. I was laughing,it was nice to be them. They not awkward with each other, not like me and Hyoyeon.

When Amber beaten by Krystal,Hyoyeon showed up with just wearing a thin black jacket while carry on Jessica on her back. Jessica still sleep on her back like nothing happen. Everyone looking at them and mouthed awwwed!. They really close like before. Mrs.Jung warned Hyoyeon about making Jessica being lazy and patted her head.Hyoyeon just smiled while looking tenderly at Jessica.

What the heck?! I thought I supposed to be her partner then why she being all sweet with Jessica? Just make them married each other then. 

I heard Hyoyeon's dad saying that they have been that way since they were 3. Do I care? Pshh..Hyoyeon busy with Krystal and Amber,I scoff slowly when she pretend to hit Amber.I was surprised when she looking at me.She must heard me.I pretend nothing happen when my father said something to her about bringing me touring this place tonight. I'm doomed.Appa always put me in this situation when I'm not ready.

I saw her smile at me but I quickly ignore it.She must be crazy enough to ask me out with just two of us.

 

***************************

 

" Fany,get ready for this outing.I'll bring you around.I wanna take a bath first.My body felt sticky with sweat."

She enter her room and asked me to get ready.I feel excited with this outing.I just wondered,what did she do sweating like that? It's not that hot tonight and I don't see her playing anything with Amber after the dinner.

Did she do something with Jessica in her room? That's why she want to change her room? Should I ask her about it?How? .

"Hi Hyoyeon,what did you do that making you sweat so much?' I cant be asking that right?" I shouldn't care for her. Just let her be.Beside we don't have anything,right? I thinking about something when she out from the bathroom with her tank top and wet hair. She looking so hot. What I'm thinking now.

" Are you done? Wait up,sorry for taking so long.I'll be changing now.You can wait for me downstairs,if you bored."

" No,it's okey.I'll wait.Err uhh Hyo,why are you sweating?"

" Huh?! Err, I do some exercise a little.You can ask Amber if you don't believe me.Why are you asking me that?"

" Uhh no..nothing,just curious.The weather doesn't feel that hot yet you taking bath."

" Oh..Okey then.Okey,I'm done.Come,you look cute wearing that." Hyoyeon pointing up at my skirt.I'm blushing a bit.

" Urmm,thanks." She smiled that melted my heart and I just followed her to the garage.

" Err umm,Fany,which car you want to ride?You can choose,each car will decide which place I want to brought you tonight." 

I was surprised,theres a few car like Audi,Mercedes Benz,LAmboghini,Bentley and Mini Coopper.

I point to Mini Copper since it was so cute and small.I really like that kind of car. I have one at Korea with pink colour.I really love pink.Since it belong to Hyoyeon,it's baby blue.

" Ohh,you want the enjoyable ones. Okay then. Hop in now,I'll bring you like a tourist.Haha.." She open up the door for me.Still kind,like before.

" So where you wanna go first?You know,eventhough I know all the places,I still need to hear your opinion though.JUst say it."

" I don't mind,just show me around first.I want to go to a park here.And I also want to go shopping but that can wait till tomorrow."

" Okay then gorgeous,we will go around." She said with loud voice,makes me laugh. It's nice to be like this.Her easygoing personality still doesn't change.I hope we just stay like this,comfortable with each other.

She brings me to a lot of places,make me drive after awhile and show me her favourite restaurant,buy me apple candy and drove again.She still like sweets things.I thought to myself if she stay before,were we've been like this?

" Hey Hyo,can we go to a park? I want to walk."

" As you say gorgeous.We're heading now.Anything you want,anymore?"

"No,you make taste all kinds of street food before,that's enough.My stomach already full."

" Okay the Fany ah. Arasso."

We arrive at the park after awhile.Hyoyeon start streching on her body after she got out from the car.Maybe she tired after driving for awhile. I sat on the bench around the park. It really is a beautiful here,there's not many people around here either.

"Hyo,come here,sit with me." I call her.She come and sit without saying anything.

" Want a massage?" She nodded then smile. I  hold her shoulder and start to massage her slowly.She seems surprise at first but slowly relaxed later on." If it's not good,you need to accompany me tomorrow?" 

"And why is that?I don't massage anyone just like I did to you,you know?"

" And I also don't invited anybody to accompany me even if there's so many of them want to come."

" Full of yourself,suit yourself Kim,just so you know I'm a good massager." I said massage her more.She smiled.It strange that we were so awkward before,now we felt like we become a good friends like before again.

" It's good,I'm glad we're not awkward anymore.I really miss you all this year,Miyoung ah." Hyoyeon said.She called my Korean name again while smiling. I smile too and she hold my hands before pull me up. I don't know why but my heart flipped when she calling me like that,again.

" Come,it's already late,you must be tired by now.If you like it here,I'll bring you again here,I promised.We can picnic here with the others too. " She hold my hands tightly and we walk together towards the car.It was quiet when we walking but it was rather comfortable silent.

 

 

******************************************

 

 

Kryber..

 

Amber POV

 

Damn that Soojung,she really beaten me like a wrestling game were playing. Lucky my face were fine.This Jung really violent.I wonder how did Yuri and Hyoyeon manage to live with them.

I was checking up face and body when Soojung enter my room.

" What do you want?"

" Sleep..Stupid." Woah she dare to called me stupid now.

" I thought you want to sleep with your sister."

" She want to talk to Yuri,I don't want to disturb her.Beside,it's annoying." I looked at her wearing a cute night gown,showing her legs.I smirk.I want to ,again.

" Ohh, so what make you think it's not annoying to share the room with me?" I said and walked to her slowly.She looked afraid but trying to control it.I find it cute.

" Because you are my servant,so you cannot do anything."

" Ohh really? You know we're getting married right?Daddy want me to get closer to you faster,so how about we're doing him a favor?" I getting closer to her.

" What do you mean closer? We're close,right?" Hahaha,I really want to laughed hard when I saw her innocent face.

" Really Jung? I don't felt that way though." I trapped her with my hands and move my face to her until our nose touch up.

" Am..Amber,w..what a..are.y..yy..you doing? This..is.s..t.too .. c.close." I looked her face closely,she become so beautiful eventhough she really violent. I stare at her eyes then at her lips.It's like inviting me.

" Jung,you need to pay for earlier,"I whisper slowly at her,Then I saw her swallow her saliva.I smirk.

I kiss her chin then I felt her breath hitched.She turn on already.I kiss her cheek slowly and went to her ears.

" Goodnight Jung,just don't me tonight,I'm tired." I release her.Hahaha.

She looked speechless first before shooting me a glare.Spooky,but I like it.She went to my desk and throw me a book.It hit my head.Damn it.

" Yahhh,don't be so violent."

" Don't tease me like that,stupid.ert,"

" What? I already said you need to pay right? Now,since you hit me again,just you wait Soojung."

" For what? You the one who making your arts on my face.How do you expect me to react when everyone saw it?Not only that,you played with me after not meeting for so long.Just that stupid note and this necklace." She looked angry and sad at the same times.

" Do you know how long I was waiting for you?Hoping you would comeback to Korea?I thought you hate me.Even a letter,you never send.What would you expect from me when you played that stupid jokes on me?" She start sobbing.I never expect this.I thought she never care about me.

I'm looking at the necklace on her neck.I bought that,thinking so many times how should I give it to her back then.Writing a note,telling her I love her,I thought she never read that.Maybe I was too much.

I walk closer to her and pull her for a hug.

" I'm sorry Soojung,really am sorry.I thought you throw away that necklace and notes.I really thought you hates me.I never thought you to loves me back."

" Who said I love you?" " THen why are you waiting for me?" She went silent,her sobbing was stopped.I hugged her tighter.

" I promise I'll take care of you,for making you waiting for me so long." I kissed top of her head and wipped her tears that stains on her face.She smiled,so captivating.I love her smile.

I lift her and brought to the bed before putting on her slowly.I lie down beside her,facing her.
" Why you playing jokes on me Am?"

" Err,huh about that,hehe..I thought we will get closer like that since you were so cold earlier."

" Stupid,I just don't know how speak to you.You seems different, alot mature but still the same Llama that I know before." She smiled lovingly at me.

I caressed her cheeks,trying to make her sleep.Her eyes slowly closed and went closer to me before hugging me to sleep with her.I smiled,God,thank you so much for giving her for me back.I promise to love her even better.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will try to update more often guys,forgive this lazy author,keke~~`