Separation

If Oneday You Have The Courage

 

 

Currently I having writer's block on HyoSica story.I try to write it as soon as possible but still working on the idea. So here I am writing HyoFany's story.

 

 

 

 

Author POV

                                                                                              

 

 

" Hyoyeon shi!"

"Hyoyeon shi!!"

" Hyoyeon !!!"

 

" What is it Seo? Don't yelling like that again.It's really hurt my ears you know."

 

" But I have calling you for few times and it's seem you don't hear anything at all.What's had gotten into you lately?You seem off from yourself,a lot of the work hasn't done properly.You even postponed 3 meetings this week and your trip to China with Ms.Liu also been cancel. What happen to you lately,Hyo? You even doesnt want to hanging up with me anymore."

 

" I don't know. I just felt so down lately. Maybe I'm not feeling well and being pressure to move to Korea.I'm sorry Seohyun ah. You will be with me there,right? I mean,you will follow me to Korea,right?"

 

" Of course,I'm looking forward to it.Unlike you,I've been missing my parent so I'm so excited to be able been back to KOrea."

 

" Well good for you then. I need you to be able functioning properly *hugging Seohyun* .I need to support me until the wedding.I'm scared." Hyoyeon said again. Seohyun just hugged Hyoyeon back.

 

" I'll Hyo,don't worry. I'll always listen to you even you're belong to other now." Seohyun then hold Hyoyeon hands tightly and brought it to her lips and kiss it tenderly.

 

Seohyun POV

 

It is such a waste you belong to the one who hurt you to this extend.I'll take care of the wound for now,Tiffany shi.You're such a blind for not noticing how she fall to deep for you.

 

Just look at Hyoyeon now,I know she miss her so much that she not even able to operate without her voice.After she left,she never even once call Hyoyeon and the spy that Hyo sent to follow her at Korea say she have been hanging up with Nickhun lately.

 

Just another 2 weeks Hyoyeon will be back to Korea but with her condition right now, it's seem impossible to transfer to Korea.There's too much work that has been postponed.Hyoyeon will need another month to make it possible.

 

" Hyo,you have another two weeks to finish off your works here before transfer to Korea.How do gonna do that.That's a load of work you have here."

" I'll call off for today. Postpone all of my meeting today,Seo, I need you by the night.I'm off to cooling off my head for awhile."

 

See,she just gone like that and will find me at night for past weeks. I want her to cheer up like before that's why I just follow anything she order me too. It's not like I hate it, I've been in love with her for awhile now but she just see me as one of her girl but I'll do anything just to saty by her side like this.I dont mind if she just call me when she need me.

 

But all of that crushing when her father annouce that she will be married to Mr.Hwang's daughter,Tiffany whom I know is Hyoyeon's first love.Hyoyeon slipped it when she was drunk when she crushed down in my house for few times without realized it.

 

I'll take care of Hyoyeon if Tiffany still doesnt realize her love yet. I'll make her fall for me then. How stupid she is if she still thought Hyoyeon is just like us.A simple girl. Not many who know about Hyoyeon and Amber's secret but I know it. Both of them are not usual. They have two organs with them.In other word, they can even have a child with their wife. Just the one who has been sleep with both of them knew they are so great at the bed and they will not draw out their things if the girl cannot make them hard.That's why the girls who knew about it was so desperate to chase after them.

 

I looked at Hyoyeon's desk that was so messy with alot of stuff so I decide to clean them when Mr.Kim enter the room.

 

" Where is she?"

" She went out so she cancel everything today. She looked so stress to Mr.Kim".
 

" Arasso,just do whatever to help Hyoyeon then Seo,I'll leave her in your care then.".

 

Even her father doesnt get a grip on her.I bet Ms.Liu knew about that but decide to shut .Since last weeks,Amber Liu glowing face's really make a hot topic in this company.The news that she will get married next year spread like fire and she will be transfer to China for few month to get their project over there done before they will merging this company into one with Hwang,Liu,Kim,Jung and Kwon. Hyoyeon will be the leader of this project that's why she have bombarding with alot of meeting and project lately.

 

Hyoyeon even barely eat to finish her works but this weeks she barely touch any works that had been appointed to her. Since Amber has been to China 3 days ago,Hyoyeon been more gloomy than she already has. I bet she miss Amber and even her fiancee. I sighed loudly before continue my works.

 

                                                                                                                                                 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

I just run from the work again today. ! I have so many works and Tiffany's doesnt make it easy either to me.If only Amber or Yuri was here,they can help me.I sighed heavily when I think of Tiffany.

 

 

Throwback 2 weeks before Tiffany back to Korea

 

 

"Fei?!!"

 

" Hyo, It's been awhile,right?My father got the invatation but not mentioned it to me." 

 

" Ahh,that's okay. I'm sorry for not inviting you personally.How's Jiejie anyway?Is she err... okay?" I whisper the last part,closing our gap together.Fei just giggle furiously making Tiffany coughed.I pouted at Fei.

 

" Fei,sorry Hwang,this is my fiancee,Tiffany HwangMiyoung from Korea."

 

"This is Fei.She a model from China and also my friend.She have been a good teacher to me in China." I smirked mischieviously to Fei.Fei looked like she thinking of something when she hear Tiffany name.Crap,I forgot I tell her our story.

 

"Ahh,is it her?The one from your..." Fei cannot continue her words as I cover mouth while smiled embarassed infront of Tiffany. Tiffany just smiled slightly at Fei and shaked her hand before going inside saying she was tired.

 

" Hyo,she still not fond of you?"

 

" Yes,even when we're in public she doesnt want to look like we're a couple.She will treat me like a friend only.She still doesnt want to give her number.I got it from UNcle HWang."

 

"You will be having a tough live if you still marrying her Hyo.Jiejie will going to Korea in 2 month from now,please don't make her angry again.Ohh she will be arrive with Song Qian jie,tell Amber that.Since Amber will also be transfer to Korea,Song Qian jie want to be with her . She want to know Amber's fiancee as well."

 

" Alright then.I'll practice well to be match with jiejie this time.Don't tell her that Fei.! I seriously want to win over her this time." Fei laughing at my attitudes. She getting beautiful nowadays compared when we were practicing at China for 2 years.Jiejie is my most closed to me at that times so whenever I do anything wrong she will be given me a punishment.

 

I confessed to Jiejie back then but she rejected me saying I was too young for her and my feeling was just a momentarily because I was amazed by her.She was right because after a year of practicing,that feeling gone and I can see her as a great sister.

 

I sighed when I remember Tiffany's behaviour earlier.She was okay when we were alone just now.She must don't want to be seen with me again. I saw Fei hugging my dad and then went to Amber.She was so nice to dropped by when I know she was so busy with her modelling career at China at this time.

 

Maybe next time I'll treat her dinner or lunch for this coming over. I went back into the house and found Tiffany sitting in my room at the veranda.She look lonely sitting at the table like that. So I went down to pick up a bottle of wine and glasses and brought back to my room.Maybe we could talk a little more.

 

" Hey,I brought some wine,wanna try it?" Tiffany shrugged her shoulder. I smile and down the wine,pouring some to her glass and mine.

 

" Is there anything bothering you?" Tiffany staring at me now then coughed slightly before drink the wine I gave her earlier.

 

" Who is Fei?"

 

"Hahahahahahahah.you're so funny.I thought you want to ask for more serious question judging to how tensed you're right now." I laughed hard seeing her.She pouted looking at me.

 

" Are you going to answer me or not?"

 

" Hahaha,yeah..* wiped out her tears* She is my friend that train together at China,you know with the language and stuff. Since I cannot speak chinese that well that time and Amber as well not really that fluent,she teach us with Song Qian jie and Big Jiejie. Big Jiejie is scary so with Fei beside her,we're able to go through Big Jiejie well.Ehehe, so can I ask the question to you now?" I asked and looked at Tiffany who started to smiled again.

 

" Yeah,shot it."

 

" What's with the curiousity? Jealous perhaps?" I slightly smiled at her when she blushed with the question. This is hilarious I thought.Seems like she starting to like me.

 

" No,just it seem you are so close and Uncle Kim as well knew her well.So I thought maybe she's one of your family."

 

" Nahh,Appa close to her because she used to play with me here when she was studying in America so yeah we kinda grew up together." I looked at her.She has changed her clothes and looked so innocently beautiful as she tied up her hair,showing long neck. I gulped my own saliva as I felt by the sight. So I chugged down my drink,this is not the time to think about that. Hold on yourself.

 

" So Hyo,before me,are you not going out with anyone?"

 

" Huh? Err...."

 

" So there is huh? I has tell you about mine before so now is your turn to tell me about your love life."

 

" Ahh right, there's few of them so which one you want to know first?"

 

" Is there so many of them? Okay, the one you be after you move out to America?"

 

"Ahh,it's a boy name JunHo,he was nice but I'm not interested.We just going out for few month before I broke up with him."

 

" I thought you doesnt give a damn about boys.What make you date him?"

 

" Urmm, I just want to know the feeling you had when you fall in love with boys,so I dont have anything like that."

 

" What a poor boy to be just an experiment to you. So the next one?"

 

" Urmm,it was in China, I felt to her and confessed but she rejected me.So we didnt end up together."

 

"That's it? Come on,don't you have any serious relationship? I mean the one that was successfull?"
 

" You know what,you're going to regret knowing it later asking about that."

 

"Come on Hyo,it's all in the past already." I sighed when I remember her.

 

" She confessed first. We've been together for 2 year then she left me without a proper reason so yeah." 

 

" Don't you try to find her?"

 

" I did,maybe she don't want to meet me.After all,she runaway from our wedding."

 

" ...I.. I don't know you almost married before.Dad never mentioned it to me."

 

" Yeah,I was about to cut our engagement but since she runaway from the wedding like that, Appa told me not to.It takes time to heal the wound she left but somehow I manage to forget her," Tiffany was quiet after that.

" Want some? We should have a toast for today."

Tiffany just nodded her head and still quite after that.I did the pouring the wine first then I raised my glass

 

" For our engagement today!" She toast it then drink slowly.

 

" Dont think bout it too much,Miyoungie,she already left then you came,it must be fated for us to be end up together." I smiled at her.She smiled back and chugged down her wine.We end up finishing a bottle together and Tiffany have been a bit tipsy after that required me to hold her to our bed.

 

We sleeping together that night,holding each other tightly like were longing for each other. Tiffany didnt protest went I hugged her so I was comfortably sleeping that night.It was good you had someone to be with.

 

Morning came and and I wake up first looking at the sleeping beauty beside me still sleeping soundly.I get up and washed up to make us breakfast.I bet the other still in the dreamland until I was in the Kitchen,I was surprised to see Fei still here.

 

" Morning tiger,you're early today,huh?" Fei smiled mischiviously at me. I just laughed at that and hugging her from behind.

" Ahh,it's nice to have a maid here." I joked around and earned a punch at my stomach playfully from Fei.We're playing around while cooking plenty of breakfast for the other when someone coughed at me.

 

I turned and saw Tiffany already wake up smiling slightly. I going to her and want to serve her but she looked like she not in mood again.

 

" Tiffany shi, I hope we will get along well since you're already Hyo's fiancee.She was up early today,wanting to make you breakfast." Fei said wanted to cheer on Tiffany but she just smiled while nodded her head.

 

I get up to get her medicine and some water after looking at her so pale. After she take her breakfast I handed her the medicine,she looked surprised but didnt speak much.

 

Even when send them,Tiffany and her dad,she still don't speak too much like last night. When I asked her to call me she nodded and she even did pinky promised to call but I never hear anything from her since she back to Korea. I even hired an investigator to watch over her and I got surprised she seem happy based on the photo that was sent to me.

 

She even went out with several of unknown men that I thought was their client but it turned out it was a date. I was pissed off,she doesnt seem to remember that she already engaged to me.

 

I cannot do any work at all after I got the news. I waited for her call everyday but she never did and fortunately Seohyun was here for me.She comforted me in different way. I even slept with her too even after I said I wont do it once I was engaged but I broke it when I cant seem to think nothing but Tiffany.

 

I must do all my works so I get go to Korea and meet her. I'll let her have fun without me first.She seem to enjoyed it too much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is my second update, it's a long and boring chapter after all.I'll try to update 2 more and that's it..