Leaving

If Oneday You Have The Courage

 

Tiffany POV

 

I saw Amber talking to her friends like they gonna separated forever today. Lot of her friends hugged her tightly and patted her head like always.Amber flashed her sad smile and just nodded.

 

This is weird and I swear I saw few of Hyoyeon's friends also seem sad but when they saw me,they just quiet and talk slowly among them.

 

Okay,maybe this is because what I did to her. I walk to my locker and get my books for the next class and something fall from my locker. A blue and green paper. A letter to be I think..

 

I open it and read it while I looking around..

 

My dear friend Tiffany,I want to apologise to what had happen to us this few month.I knew this sound weird but can I meet you at usual place after dinner? Please,this will be our last meet I promise.

 

Hyoyeon... How do I do this? I don t want to meet her but...Argghhh!!

 

That kiss make me afraid of myself.The people around us looking at me weird after the kiss.They said something about me who just act being a straight people.

 

I am straight and the kiss just an accident. But I like it.I like being with Hyoyeon..Warggh!! What am i talking about. I wonder why she want to meet me tonight.Maybe I should go.I mean she mean no harm and maybe just to fixed what happen with us.

 

We can be a friends again and I could spend my time with her again and get back to her room. I was about to close my locker when I saw something else. I dont remember I have that things.

 

Its an album so I open it and saw it was my photos with Hyoyeon through the years we've been together.

 

From the first day I met her and also the day I got into the dorm and also the one which we took when we playing together and a lot more.

 

All the photos makes me tear up thinks about our friendship. Maybe this is not a friendship anymore.Maybe I already love her and fallen for her . But I scare to look at people's eyes on us if we were together.

 

Maybe if I confront her earlier about this,we wouldnt be like this and I wouldnt feel the pain in my heart right now.

 

I'm sorry Hyoyeon for hurting you... 

 

" Fany ah...Oppa is here..."

 

" Oppa?" I looked up and saw Taecyeon oppa was standing beside me with her smile plastered on her face.

 

"what are doing here?"

 

"Just wanna come to see you, I wanna see the girl that gonna be bride in 5 years. "

 

" What are talking about.? I dont understand.'

 

" You dont know? Uncle was gonna marrying you to someone in 5years."

 

" I .. I dont know about this.." My father didnt tell me anything about this.

 

" why? You have your own choice?" 

 

" What..!! No!!.."

 

"Calm down..Just a joke..Btw can you accompany me today? I want to go somewhere where we can be alone and spending time together.."

 

" Yeah sure,I'm not doing anything" I totally forgot about Hyoyeon. I follow Taecyeon oppa to town and spending time together. We went lunch,window shopping and also watching a movie.

 

I 've been thinking about Hyoyeon all the way there but it just go away when we were enjoying our lunch and watching movie.

 

Now we were heading to the park that I usually meet Hyoyeon. Taecyeon oppa became quiet suddenly when he was talkactive before.

 

" Fany ah, if I say I really like you,will you accept me and turn down the engagement?" Taecyeon oppa was looking at me with sincerely in his eyes and with his pleading look.

 

" Oppa.. I..I.." When I was about to answer I saw Amber from far away and image of Hyoyeon suddenly came to my mind.

 

I love Hyoyeon but we just can be a friends and Taecyeon oppa just like my own brother. I want to be with Hyoyeon more than with Taecyeon oppa.

 

" I..I cant be with you oppa..I like someone else..." I tell him but he trying to kiss me and thats when I saw her.Hyoyeon.Looking at me with her cold eyes.

 

So I push Taecyeon oppa from me . " Seriously oppa,I just thought you will take care of me like a brother do but what you just did just make me think you just same like the other man outside there." He looks at me confusedly.

 

" I love you Fany ah,thats why I want to kiss you to prove that I'm not a brother to you.I'm a man too with love to you."

 

" But I dont love you like you do. You just a brother to me and I'm sorry. I think it's better we dont met again." Taecyeon oppa leave me alone after that. My tears running fast and trying to hide it when some call my name.

 

" Fany ah..."

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

I already ask her to meet me since tomorrow I'll go to Taiwan with Amber but we will go tonight because we will take last flight to China first before went to Taiwan . For the last time I'll confess to her.

 

Tonight will be the last night here with her. I dont regret if she rejected me again but I really want her to know about my feeling.

 

When I getting ready wearing my shirt,Amber enter my room.

 

" Dude, I saw a man with Tiffany on the park. I dont know who is he but they surely seem close."

 

" Maybe someone she knew,she mention someone like her bestfriend before.Maybe that him."

but actually I worried about this. Its about time to meet her and I rushed to get out.I run towards the garden dont want to make her wait for me.

 

But when I arrive I saw her with the man that Amber told me,kissing. The sight of them break my heart. This is so ing hurt.I just wait for a few minutes and that man finally go away from Tiffany.

 

" Fany ah.." I called her and she seems so surprise with my present.

 

" Hyoyeon?! "

" I'm here to meet you. Dont you remember the letter?" I cut her off. She nodded. She looks uncomfortable so I take that time to admire her face for the last time eventhough I was hurt by her action earlier.

 

"Why do you want to meet me Hyo?" Tiffany asking me slowly.Oh god,how much I'll miss her later.

 

" Just want to apologise to for what had happened between us before.I'm sorry Fany ah."

 

" It's just an accident and I move on from your room because dont want people see us as a couple." my heart crush.That mean I really have no chance to make her mine.

I went closer to her and hugged her tightly.She doesnt move but also doesnt respond to my hugged.

 

" I'll miss you a lot Tiffany.Thanks for being a good friend after all this year with someone like me.I know you hate someone like me but I still cant stop myself to falling for you chingu ah..I'm sorry. and I just to tell you I love you so much." I whisper that and kissed her lips for the first and the last time before I'm leave her just like that.

 

I'm running away to my room and tears cant stopped flowing from my eyes. Goodbye Tiffany Hwang Miyoung,I hope we never see each other again.

 

Tiffany POV

 

What happen to me today? I 've been kissed by 2 person in a day. One was by my best friend,Ok Taecyeon... I dont know he has a feeling for because I've just seen him as a brother and not more than that. He met me after couraging himself because my father told him that Im getting enganged with someone.

 

Hyoyeon kissed make me realize that she really love me and I love her too but...

 

I want to meet her but when I when to her room and Amber's room,she's not there.Amber also not at her room.Where are they?Maybe at practice room but it was dark when I saw it earlier so I run to the park once again that when I saw her.

 

Hyoyeon was getting ready with all her luggage to enter a car with Amber next to her.Where are they going?

 

" Hyoyeon!!! " I shouting her name but it seems like she didnt hear me So I called again for few times.

 

" Hyoyeon ah, Amber!!!." But I was too late,they've been enter the car and it already moving. I start to tear up.She leave me right?Or she just had some business but then the other part of said she really leave me.

 

 

Tomorrow morning,the news spread like a fire that Hyoyeon and Amber already flew to Taiwan and will never comeback here again.

 

tWhen I heard that I felt the  world crush on me. I'll never see her again and I regret what I said to her last night.

 

Godd..Why this things happened to me? Please someone wake me up from this terrible dream. I know this is reality that never be change. I cry for 2 hours for that day before I washed my face and cry again until I sleep.

 

I 'm sorry Hyoyeon, I love you too please comeback....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey there my story reader,sorry for taking much time..Actually I was gonna post it yesterday but since my work I took a day more.Please do comment..Need it so bad.. Thats for subscribe this story eventhough it have a lot of grammatical problems.