Should I confess or maybe not?

If Oneday You Have The Courage

Sorry for the late update..Kind of busy for this month since examination and stuff...Anyway I still didnt get comments as much as I want to but its okay..

 

 

Amber POV

 

I have to carry on Krystal on my back while searching for Hyo,Jess and Tiffany.She really is heavy plus the shopping bag make them more.

 

I shouldn't making the deal if I knew it will turn out like this. I roam my eyes trying to find the trio but hopeless when I didn't and my back start to ache now. I think I'll turn old today because of this ice princess at my back.

 

" Hey Soojung,could you hooked off? I'm getting tired now and we still couldn't find Hyo."

 

"But you said you will piggyback me for today?" She said with pounting. I don't know why I find it cute today when the other day she do that I find it really annoying when she just does that to Hyoyeon.

 

" I know but are you seriously want me to piggyback you until we reach at home even we can't find Hyo?"

 

" N-No .. Okay then,we will find Hyo unnie together first then you will back to become my servant for this entire week."

 

" ALright then.. Come on princess,we will find them at the 3rd floor first in case they went for lunch or taking stroll." then I take her hand with me. I saw her cheek with the pink shades and her head went low. Well maybe she mad since I don't want to piggyback her here.

 

 

Krystal POV

 

THis stupid Llama holding my hand while searching for Hyo unnie but to make it surprise is my heart beat hard when she hold my hand within hers.

 

I don't know why I'm feeling this way towards her while me like Hyo unnie. This is definitely wrong.I even get jealous when I saw Amber with the other girls nowadays.

 

I don't know why I get this feeling for her while we always bickering with each other and acting like an Tom and Jerry who like chasing with each others .

 

I don't want this uncomfortable feeling and getting all confused within her and Hyo unnie.

 

I should be sure with my own feeling but when I saw how Hyo unnie sparkle when Tiffany around her it make me thinking twice bout it.

 

I know she like Tiffany over 5 years ago but I still don't want to give up on this feeling. But then when I become comfortable with Amber,it create something different inside me. The way she tried to make me happy when I can't be with Hyo unnie really amusing me and somehow make me slowly falling for her charm.

 

Maybe all of this can be change if I spend more time with Hyo unnie. Ahh, I know,that beach party .. I think Jess unnie already inviting Hyo unnie to spend some time with us at there.This will be great opportunities to spend time with Hyo unnie and make her fall for me.

 

Assa!! I can use this rare chance to get it over and become Hyo unnie lover.

 

Tiffany POV

 

 

I felt like I'm watching a romantic movies when I saw the way Hyoyeon treat Jessica nicely infront of me.I don't know why I'm feeling this way.

 

Maybe I'm no used to this anymore.The way they stared at each other,the way they link their hands together make me wonder if they only just friends.

 

I excuse myself from them to bought some school stuff and also the book that I needed to use later on. Both of them excuse themselves to bought some swimsuit.Well,I already have one so I don't want to wasting my money .

 

Then I saw Amber dragging Krystal with her searching for something or should I say someone? I know she was searching for us when she looked a little panicked. So I decide to confront her after done with paying my stuff.

 

" Hey Amber,here..." I called her since she get far.I think she hear me beacause she turn her direction towrads me.

 

" Hey Fany unnie,where's Hyo and Jess??"

 

" I don't know,Hyo said to be waiting at this cafe."

 

" Ohh then we should be heading there " She said while still dragging Kystal with her. They looks like an owner with her puppy together when they are not busy bickering like they always do.I giggle at the thought.

 

We were heading to this cafe and found Hyoyeon and Jessica sit close together chatting happily.Then I saw Jessica lean forward Hyoyeon and whispering something to her which make her giggle ethusthically before she kissed Hyoyeon's cheek.

 

I saw Krystal body became tense with such scene and I even myself couldn't accept it.This two really too much today or did I just overact?

 

" UNNie,why you always clinging on Hyo unnie today? Hyo unnie,I want to spending some time with you too today,not with this dork..." Krystal whined while pointing to Amber. I saw a glipse of dissapointment on Amber's face.

 

 

" Pfft you think I also want to spent my time with you? I have my own work today and beside yours too heavy.." Amber said and turn around to order her drink. Krystal looks angry after she said that. 

 

 

 

" Hyo,I need to go back home before 5, dad want to tell something to me tonight."

 

 

" Alright then,I'll send you after we get the present that my dad send for both of us." Hyoyeon then went up and pay for the drinks and dragged Amber with her.They left us.Me,Jessica and Krystal. I sighed since it was so awkward.

 

 

 

 

 

Amber POV

 

 

Hyoyeon dragged me with her after she done paying.She said our dad sends something and didn't want anyone else look at it.We both went to this taylor shop and as both of us enter the shop,the owner greet us and took us to the best section clothes.

 

 

" Miss, both of your dads want us to get your fitting and make your cloth for your prom I guess .." The owner said which make us dropped our jaw.

 

" Am, I think this is for our engagement later on.You know,they already choose someone for us." My jaw dropped lower.

 

This is crazy.I don't want to get marry yet and tied myself to someone.I want to oppose this engagement.As I want to call my father,Hyo said something that catch my attention back to her.

 

" They will disregard us if one of us oppose this marriage.I already agree to this Am.And I also put on my rules to this marriage. Please do the same and afree to this.I dont want our father dissapoint at us." Hyo unnie sadly said that.

 

 

I know she loves Tiffany unnie a lot that is why she still here,in Korea when her father want her to be at America.

 

I think of my dad at America.After my mom died,he never thought bout marry anymore and focusing himself to me.Because of me,he even leave Taiwan and came to America to open up the company before he decide to in venture the company with Hyo's father.

 

 

I should've thought about him too.I sighed too and looked at Hyoyeon.

 

"Then we too should bought the engagement rings too then?" I said to her,I saw Hyo just nodded her head when her father text her about the money that just transfer to our account.

 

 

After done with fitting the clothes and decide the design,both of us went to this one jewellary shop to pick up the rings.

 

 

After we done,Hyo then told me about another money that our fathers give.It was for us to use it to finish our school here this year and for the ticket to Taiwan after we were done with school.

 

This is so annoying us.I don't want to leave this country yet.I love it here.I know Hyo also feel the same when it comes to Tiffany unnie.

 

Krystal and Jessica already in the badmood after we get them at the car.Tiffany unnie just sit silently and looked at us with tired experession in her face.Hyoyeon and I apologise since we make them waiting for us.

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

I send Tiffany to her house first since she need to go back early.I saw her house already lit up with her father's car already in their garage.I apologise to her once again and she smiled at me.I can feel myself melted when I saw her eyesmile.I bid her goodbye and left with Jessica and Krystal already asleep in the car.

 

 

" Am,what should we do?I don't think myself is ready to leave this country within 3 month."

 

 

" I don't know Hyo,but unlike you I don't have anybody that I love here." she said and smirked at me. I know that and that make me consider a lot whether I should leave or stay.

 

 

" What about Krystal, Am? You guys look so close this summer,right?" I looked at her and she just shrugged.

 

 

" Just friend buddy,nothing more and nothing left.Beside she loves you,why would I fell in love to someone who like my best friend." Amber state and I smile.I know she like Krystal,she just didn't realize it yet.

 

 

" She like a sister to me Am,you don't have to jealous.." I .She just laugh and mute again.

 

" Hey Am,let's confess to them at the beach house.We will go there this weekend right?" I suggest that to her.

 

" It just you Hyo,not me.."

 

" Alright then,will you help me there?" she nodded slightly and lost in her thought. I guess she think about the engagement.

 

 

 

 

                                         ****************************************

 

 

 

In the weekeend.

 

 

I pick up Tiffany after we getting ready to went to Jung's Beach House. Since  it will take 3 hours to went there,we decide to stay there for 3 day and 2 night.

 

 

Jessica already called Yuri and asked her to waiting for us at there.She looks exremely happy today and clinging to me all the time.She always did that when she in good mood.

 

 

Krystal and Amber brought a lot of food and bickering all the time from the food to the games that they decide to brought along.I just smiled and focusing to the road since I was the one who drive car. Theres another car who following us since Amber also invited our circle of friends.

 

 

I looked at Tiffany through the mirror and she busy focusing herself to the music and the book that she brought.

 

 

I smiled at the sight and looked at Jessica who sit beside me.She just sleep and I patted her head and adjust her seat so she can sleep comfortablely.

 

 

I looked at Tiffany once again and this time our eyes meet through the mirror.She look at me with this question face.I look at her and smile.She did smile back and back to what she did.

 

 

 

 

We arrive after 3 hours and everyone looked excited.Since Jessica still asleep,I decide to carry her to one of the room in the house. Tiffany stared at me while I carrying Jessica and I just smiled at her.

 

 

After put on Jessica on the bed I quickly changed and decide to join Amber and her friends playing at the beach but as soon as I get out of the house,I saw Tiffany sit alone at the laying up chair.Why I so stupid to realize that.Of course she alone,it was me who invited her and I should be the one accompany her.She looks simple with her white shirt and pink bikini under the shirt.

 

 

" Hey Miyoung ah,sorry I make you wait for me again today."

 

" It's okay Hyo,anyway why don't you join them to.?" She asked pointing at Amber's group.I smiled.

 

"How can I left the most beautiful angel alone here?I'm here to accompany you since I invited you here." I saw her smile after I said that.

 

" Pfft sweet talk,come on I want you touring me here." She said and pulled me.I just follow her and start touring her around the place.We spend time walking at the beach and playing together,eating ice cream,swimming and also watching the sunset.

 

 

I swear this is our most sweet time together.I don't want to end this day and hoping to stay together with her everyday and forever.But as the sun already set,she pulled me and we back to world once again.

 

 

I saw Amber already set up the food to make barbecue tonight and I looked at Henry and Taemin already brought out the beer that they bought earlier.

 

After changed I heading down and saw everybody already waiting for us.I smiled at them and looked for Tiffany.She smiled back at me.

 

 

" Hyo,tonight we must enjoy this food and beer,yeahhh..." Henry said while holding beer.I smiled.

 

" Not for underaged Henry,Amber and Krystal still cannot drink that.Dont you dare to give you beer to Amber and Krystal."

 

 

I saw Amber pouting and did a mehrong to me.It must be sad to her since all of her friend can drink.But I cannot considerate if it came to this one.

 

 

I saw Amber and her friend already immersed in talking.Jessica and Krystal on the other hand playing with Yuri.I went to Tiffany and sit next to her.

 

" Miyoung,can we out for a while?" I asked her.She just nodded in agreement. I think this is the time to confess to her.

 

 

When we walked,I hesitate to told her about my feeling so I just throw out random things and ended up amke her laugh.

 

 

We started to talk seriously and I grip my hand hard to gather my courage.

 

" Urmm,Fany ah,..I want to talk something to you.I hope you can listen to this. Err actually I..I.. I like...I ..I Lik.."while I was stuttering,I heard someone call my name.

 

" Hyo unnie!!.." Aishh  this kids.I looked up and saw Amber piggyback Krystal on her back.I wondering what happen between them tonight.

 

 

" Am,what happen to Krystal?"

 

" She fell over there and I had to carry her since she can't walk." 

 

" Uh hoo,you guys really know how to disturb people.Anyways come on,we have to go back.It's already late." I said and take Tiffany's hand.She looks surprised but didnt refuse.

 

Maybe next time,I'll try again with just two of us.