Marshmallow Kiss

If Oneday You Have The Courage

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

After the vacation it seem like Tiffany was distant herself from me.She often back to our room so late and left very early. I'm trying to talk but we just only manage exchange few words before we both drifted to sleep.

 

I've been wondering what the matter with her within this month and and I just only 2 or 3 moth before I back to Taiwan and I dont wanna leave her without confessing my feeling. So I'm tryig to meet her after her class since we both taking a lot of different class this year.

 

" Fany ah, can we meet after this class?"

 

" Nope this evening, I've got some stuff to do. How about tonight at our usual place? I'll meet JUyeon and Hyomin at there.

 

" okay then,i'll meet you there.."

 

I 'll confess my love to her today or maybe just spend my leasure time with her. I'll try if I have the opportunities. I need to fix our relationship first because we seems to drifted further more than I thought.

 

 

Later on at night..

 

Tiffany POV

 

Hyoyeon come and join me with Jiyeon and Hyomin in the middle of our conversation. She looks somehow nervous for someone who always calm.But it not that obvious for me since I always watched her past month.

 

I just cant stand being beside her after we came back from the vacation because her incident with Jessica and also myself who always skipped a beat when she was near me.

 

She just sit beside me without having any interest to join in our conversation and just staring at us absentminded.

 

She look interested when Jiyeon eating this one marshmellow that Hyomin brought earlier so I took one of marshmellow trying to give it to her but not in the easy way ofcourse.

 

I want to a bit since it feel so long since me and hyoyeon playing with each other so I keep avoiding her hand when she tried to reach the marshmellow from my hand.

 

In the end I shoved the marshmellow into my mouth and and again while showing her the marshmellow. I know she wouldn't dare to grab the marshmellow in my mouth.

 

But it turned out opposite of my thought when I see her smirking to me and her face now close just a inch away from me.

 

I can feel her breath on my face and her eyes looking at me sharply. I feel my heart beating so crazy right now and her lips that touch mine feel so soft. I kind of forget that our friends still watching at us.

 

I can feel Jiyeon and Hyomin eyes pierce through this kind our situation. Since it getting awkward I pull myself from her.

 

It was so awkward so we just excuse myself from each other. I ask Hyomin to stay in he room that night since I don't want to face Hyoyeon anymore.

 

She looks confuse after we pull apart. But I ran away straight away and didnt even bother to look back. 

 

What happen between me and Hyoyeon just now??

 

We kiss!!! I dont like girl and yet we kissed??!!  No I mean we dont really kiss right? It just our lips touching with each other..

 

What is wrong with you Tiffany Hwang MIyoung?? You dont like girl.You dont like Hyoyeon.She just your best friend. Tiffany 's mind remind her repeatedly and she still confused after leaving Hyoyeon alone and she stay with Jooyeon and Hyomin on their room.

 

 

Both of them leave her alone while they going to their other friends and tell them what happen between Tiffany and Hyoyeon earlier. 

 

In awhile the whole school students know about them and yet both of still cant talk to each other.

 

 

After a weeks..

 

The two still not talking to each other..Hyoyeon already text and called Tiffany all the time but she never picked her phone.

 

Since they not sharing to much class that semester,both of them rarely see each other again.

 

Hyoyeon trying to meets Tiffany by waiting for her in front of her class but Tiffany always manage to run away from her.

 

Tiffany also change her room after 3 days of the incident and this make Hyoyeon more depressed.

 

She doesnt get enough sleep and barely eating because of Tiffany.

 

Luckily she dont skip her dance practice and she dance harder because she trying to get rid of Tiffany from her head.She was angry to herself and felt hearbroking from Tiffany's action.

 

Amber also notice Hyoyeon getting more skinny and all she knew is hardworking in everything she does . After all her class she will run to Tiffany's class to find her.

 

Even though Tiffany saw Hyoyeon she just walk ignoring her . This make Hyoyeon feel sad and just let Tiffany with her own way.

 

After 3 month

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

Tiffany stillnot talking to me   even though its already 3 month..Yes I did the counting days since I 'll flew to Taiwan with Amber in 2 weeks. Now our teacher asking us to find our partner for the prom.

 

We will learn how to dance today since they also invited the boys from the next school since they closed to our school and their principle was close to our principle.

 

But one things I know is Amber and I will not be able to attend this prom night since we will fly to Taiwan that night and we also tell to our teacher to not told about this to anyone in our school.

 

The dance about to start but I still couldn't find my partner so do Amber and the other girls which is my fans and Amber's fan already wanna be with me and Amber and its crate the chaos within us.

 

"Girls ..!! Please stop with this chaos..." Suddenly Mrs Oh shouting when she saw my fans still dont want to trying to be my partner.

 

" Now Miss Kim came here,since you represent our school in dance competition I want you to dance with Tiffany since she also doesnt found her partner yet."

 

Me on the other hand want to shout out loud since I got to pair with her but with the expression on her face, I assuming she not that please to be pair with me.

 

Amber got pair with Krystal since both of them were tall and Amber's tall fit Krystal well.

 

The music start to play so our body starting to follow on. Since we dont talk for about 3 month,both of us becoming stiff to each other.

 

I starting to hold her hand and she put her hand on my shoulder. We move awkwardly toward each other. But after for awhile she starting to loose it. 

 

But the looks on her friends face might be remind her our kiss 3 month ago after we comfortable with each other.

 

I want her dare to look people's eyes when she with me but I know she still not ready to forgive me and accept me again.Maybe for her I already die and gone forever.

 

After for awhile I leave her before the dance finish. I couldnt stand she kept lower her head when her friends kept looking at us.

 

I apologise to Mrs Oh to excuse myself from the dance room. I run away from the place and go to my dance room. I dance for an hour long to release the tension but it still hurt. My heart felt so hurt.

 

I starting to cry slowly alone and this is terribly hurt. After for awhile, I call my dad to tell him that I wanna go to Taiwan earlier.There's really no reason for me to stay. He said that I can leave after 3 days. I regain myself and call Amber.

 

" Amber, I'll leave after 3 days but you can leave late if you want."

 

" What do I do then? I want to leave with you too Hyo, I dont want to live here either to answer the question from your fans."

 

" Haha, alright then,thanks buddy."

 

" Yeah,feel so good to leave right?'

 

" ..."

 

" I know why you run from the dance Hyo, she still didnt realize..."
 

" You always knew me well..Well got to go..Lot of things to do." I hung up the phone and sighed.I watched the sky in front of my dance room. It too beautiful and with red and oranges colour I knew I never get too all of this again.

 

" If only she knew how much I love her..." I sigh and walk away from my dance parctice from the last time. I'll miss this place  a lot because it hold too much memory of me here.

 

If I knew this kind of love have this kind of effect to me, I wouldnt love Tiffany from the first day I met her. She hate someone like me long ago and it prove she was right.

 

I met the teachers to tell them about my leaving 3days later and got the document to use at the college later on.

 

Most of them dont want me to leave yet but I already make my descision. I'll always miss this place.

 

Author POV

 

Hyoyeon made the preparation to leave Korea and Tiffany on the other hand had been thinking about her all the time.

 

She knew she hurt Hyoyeon badly but she still doesnt have any courage to confront her. She kept thinking about the kiss and the dance. Eventhough she feel awkward to dance with Hyoyeon earlier but she feel sad when Hyoyeon leave her alone and never come back.

 

" Hyoyeon ah, I'm sorry.." She cried but never did she knew Hyoyeon will leave her soon.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update, I got flu during writing this and make so much mistake ..sorry again I'll write better next time..