Is it Her??

If Oneday You Have The Courage

 

8 Years Later....

 

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

" Miyoung ah...."

 

" nae appa.."

 

" Come over here,I have something for you..." I rushed to him.. " What is it?"

 

" Your fiance finally make the desicions to marry you this year so we will have to go and meet them."

 

" What? But I thought we already calling off this engagement?" " I thought so but your fiance dont want to ended it and want to marry you."

 

" But appa..I'm still young.."

 

" Nope young lady,you already 27 and should be a mother already..' Appa said and smile while patting my head when I pouted at him.

 

" But..but I'm not ready yet.." 

 

" Not now honey, you have 6 month to prepare yourself.Your fiance need to finish their jobs first before they will flying back to Korea in 3 month again. Plus I want you take a leave for 2 weeks..We will flying to San Francissco in 3 days again. We will meet your fiance there since your Uncle Kim wanted you guys meet badly."

 

" But how about my works here.I got plenty of them."

 

" Stephanie Hwang Miyoung,you works for my company so dont expect me didnt know that you got no project left after the last one at Jeju Island last month?" He know.My bad liar didnt worked.

 

" Aishh arasso.. But if I dont like him,you cant force me.."

 

" She is not him .." I heard appa mumble alone but I cant understand him..

 

" What you just say appa.??" " Oh..Nothing honey,I just imagine how you will you two get along.." I sighed.He just happy to marry me to someone I didnt know. How I wish I didnt do what I did to Hyoyeo 8 years past.

 

I tried to forget her by dating with a guys but any guys that I date didnt last long. The longest one just a year with Nikhun. But he dumped me after our first anniversary.

 

Maybe karma want to punish me for what I did to Hyoyeon. How I miss you Hyoyeon ah...

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

" Amber please help me to handle this girl.. I got meeting in an hour."

 

" But Hyo,this is too much.You left the girls that you just like that and let me clean you mess every single days."

 

" PLease,she was our client. She keep clinging on me."

 

" Alright..I'll be there in few minutes.." " Yess thanks dude..."

 

" Just pass to me some girls to next time Hyo.."

 

" I'll try if they want you...Hhaha...Got to go.." I hang up my phone. Thanks to Amber I'll leave this girl later for my meeting. So I didnt have to worry if they will bombard to my office and create some scenes like some of them did in early this year.

 

I drive my Audi A8 to a cafe. I want something to freshen my body and my mind. When I was ordering my coffee the others girls keep looking at me and giggle among themselves so I smiles to them.

 

" May I help you miss.?'

 

" I want one  Americano coffee and one caramel macchiato with extra caramel please.And kindly do me a favor please?" I show her my famous smirked.

 

" What is it miss?'

 

" Mind if I get this cute girl's number?" I whisper to her and it make her blushed. I smile to her while flipped my long blonde hair.

 

" Miss your order and ..:" She pointed to the sticky note on my coffee said while blushing. I wink to her before I left and yess it works when I heard the other girls screaming because she already fainted.

 

It always works when I flirts with girls. I , Kim Hyoyeon the girls who owned

bussiness around America and also Asia with my best friend, Amber Liu. This year we will try our luck in JApan and KOrea.

 

Korea.. Almost 8 years I didnt stepped my foot there and this year I'll back for my business.I hope II dont get to meet Tiffany.The one who hurt myself and turned me into a player.

 

My dad already set me into a engagement so I'll marry this girl even if I dont know her. I'll stopped this player things after I get married to her later on. My dad calling me when I reach to my office.

 

" Hello my little tiger,how are you today?"

 

" Daddy stop calling me that.I'm not your little one anymore." I hissed since my father's voice too loud in the phone.
 

" Auww look at this little tiger pretend to be a grown up tiger when she still sleeping with me last night." Gosh..this is embarassing..

 

" Why you calling me anyway?" I sound annoyed.

 

" Ohh sorry, your fiance will coming here in 3 days so finish your works faster and tell Amber her fiance will also coming. Even the Jungs family also will be here. Take a leave for few weeks and spend time with them. Even me also will spend time with you and i want you to meet someone."

 

" But daddy I just planning to go to Japan in this few days." I whined.

 

" Not this time Hyo, you can go to Japan but you must back in exactly 4 days. Better late than nothing. We will make an official party for your engagement.Tell Amber to follow you to JApan this time so you guys will finish the project more faster. Remember Hyoyeon, if you didnt do what I said you will lost your business."

 

" I know..I'll try..." I sighed after I hung up my phone. This old man really want to trouble me. I called Amber after my meeting ended.

 

" Yo buddy, are you busy right now?"

 

" Not really,what happened?"

 

" My father want us to go to Japan together this time to finish up the last project since our fiance will coming here for official engagement party.."

 

" What????!!! I m not ready yet..Hyo what if all the girls knew about this? Dont you think they will make a scene?"

 

" I dont know..I'm sure my father will call the press about our engagement. I hope no one will create some big chaos."

 

" Me too Hyo..My father surely will fly here from Taiwan now.."

 

" Ohh daddy tell me that the Jungs also coming.."

 

" Jungs? Oh noo.....This must be a nightmare." I heard Amber swear something over the phone.

 

" JUst chill dude..It's not like you will be engaged to Krystal right?"

 

" I know but the thought of seeing her again after so many years freak me out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update..i'm working and some other stuff to do so yeahh...please support snsd for mr mr even im a bit dissapointed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2JrcBsrTmw