Engagement's Shopping

If Oneday You Have The Courage

 

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

Hyoyeon practically dragged me toward her car. When we got there,Amber and Krystal already waiting for us. I saw both of them,looking a bit different from the other night I saw them. They look warmer and comfortable with each other,unlike me and Hyoyeon. She keep poking fun at me since Nickhun left, saying I'm cheating and asking nonsense nonstop. When she realize we're getting late,she just dragged me to her car.

 

" Hi guys, sorry for the late, this young lad here been busy cheating on me today." Hyoyeon said and smirked to me. " What ?! Unnie,what's happen?"Krytal shouted back.

" Yahh,I'm not cheating on her, we just ' accidently' meet as that guy was having a contract meeting with her. She just exagerating things. Jealous,perhaps? " I said slowly to her and smirked after I pulled ot my hands from hers. She getting a little bit cocky nowadays which annoys me so much. I never know it before that she has this of her.

Hyoyeon  frowned for awhile before to her car,smirking while lookig at me back. " Hop in guys, we will grab lunch first before shopping." " What shopping Hyo unnie?"

" Engagement, it just a week more, so the elders want us to to buy the clothes and rings. Ouh,forgot to tell,this party just having the closest families of us and friends so don't invite unnacessary people. Dad already arranged the media having a press for me and Amber to came out with the news of engagement so you two wont be under the spotlight. So Am, I need to talk to tonight." " Okie dokkie.." Amber answer in playful tone make everybody smiled and Soojung mumble dork in the end.

I'm curious about their talk but this need to be down for awhile,I just thankful enough to her as she don't put me under the spotlight as our engagement to be big topic this year. I wasn't ready about this. I mean, I like her but to be known as a gay openly,it's something big to be done.

Well,Hyoyeon brought us to this restaurant first, she said the food was her favourite all the time and it sure is.

Can't denied it when I taste it. We talked a lot about the engagement topic and Hyoyeon wont stopping making fun at Amber when she knew they starting over again. It was nice to see both of them doesnt awkward with each other anymore and they sure can talking like they in the past.

 

After our lunch, we separate to search our own things since Krystal need to buy something. Hyoyeon drag me to a jeweler.

 

“ Hey,can I see new design for engagement rings?” She smiled while eyeing the rings.

 

“ Sure miss, any preference?"

" No,just show all you got." " Sure miss." I saw the salesgirl smiling way too sweet to Hyoyeon but she didn't notice it. After waiting for a while, she brought us a few of the design. The salesgirl lays out all the design in front of us.

 

 

   

 

  

 

    

 

I look at the design and amazed by all of it. Hyoyeon look at me and smiled.

" Choose it, I'll take any that you want."

 

" It's from you right? So you choose one for me rather I choose it myself. It feel like I'm buying it myself then."

" Humm, make a sense. Alright then,your hand princess."  Hyoyeon try on all the rings in the table into my finger. She even make a comment on each of them without being tired of it. I'm don't even know how to react to this situation. I mean,she not a man yet she is my fiancee. I kind of touch by how she treat me. She caring and kind even considerate for me. Never in any of my exes acting like this toward me.

 

" I think I'll take number 6,please wrapped it . "

" Did someone ask you to buy it miss? "

" No,this is for her * pointing at Tiffany * We're getting married." I'm heard it and I saw how the salesgirl shocked by it. Hah! Served you right,she's mine.

" Come babe, I still have things to buy for you. "

" Where are going Hyo?"

" I still want to wear something to show that we're a couple.Don't need to be worry,I'll be paying so choose wisely this time." Hyoyeon say and drag me this one stor which things for couples. They have anything that couple wanted to wear,T shirst,shoes,bracelets,rings even necklace,

" I want to see bracelets and necklace,the new design." 

" Wait for awhile miss, I 'll take it for you."

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

After waiting about 5 minutes he show us a lot of new design of bracelets and necklace.

 

       

 

" Sir, we take the last one. "

" Good choice miss,for the necklace.?"

" Wait,she will make the choice." 

 

          

 

" Seem like it hard for you to male the decision miss,any preference you prefer miss?"

" Ahh yes, I like something not too showy, people often wear it but doesnt look like it. Do you have something like that?"

" Then you must take this one,the two last necklace. You can put on your partners name on it so does he." I look at the pendant,it's kind of cute. Meanwhile Hyoyeon was slightly hurt by Tiffany's request. She knew Tiffany want to hide their relationship. So she interfere after she saw the color of the pendant.

" Make the green one name's Tiffany meanwhile the pink's belong to HY."

" Yes miss,just wait for awhile,we will make it pretty quick."

" What are you doing? I don't want the green one."

" I know,the green is for me,the pink is for you so that everybody know that you belong to me." I smirked after I saw her shocked face. She totally speechless for a while.

" Miss,this your couples necklace and bracelets earlier. You may proceed the paying at the counter." He smiled and I say thank you before I dragged her again toward the families's boutique for the fitting night gown for Tiffany and Krystal. Jessica and Yuri already have their engagement party before so they will just join us on our wedding day. I saw the Kryber already waiting for us.

" Make a choice Fany,they will be fitting for you later." I tap her shoulder before going toward Amber who already set her eyes toward this one suit.

 

 

" Hey nice choice dude.As expected from Amber Liu,hahaha.." I laugh and look over Tiffany who still choosing hard for her dress. I look a round and a few design that catch my eyes but still looking for the right one until I found it.It's perfect,for Tiffany who maybe choose her dress pink, I choose the maroon color to match her. The blazer outside will be black,the inside will be maroon.

 

 imagine Hyo in this suit.

 

I done with my choice and tap Amber 's shoulder to ask about her day. She told me that they get couple rings and fight few time just to choose the right one. I laugh hard thinking how Soojung will actually scold Amber for making the wrong choice.They also got each other couple shoes and T-shirts.

 

Kryber's couple rings

 

 

 

 

 

 

I cringe when I saw their couple shoes. But it's good knowing their relationship going better.

" Hey Ber, let's go to different honeymoon place. Just don't go trip to Bora-bora first,take them when we officially married to them."

" But why?"

" Just follow for now,I'll tell you later."

" Hey guys,how's us?" Krystal calling for our attention.

 

Imagine Tiffany in this.

 

Imagine Krystal in this.

 

 

Our jaws almost dropped seeing both of them especially Krystal backless. I saw Amber's face slowly went from pinkis to red seeing Krystal walking to her slowly. She's a good seducer.Lucky Amber to have her. I look at Tiffany and she really look amazing with it eventhough her expresssion doesnt show any kind of love to me,but she's lovely with those dress.

" Are you sure with this one?"

" Yeah,do I look okay with this?"

" Y-yeah,you look amazing.Gorgeous Hwang." I saw her blush a little with my compliment. After done with the fitting,we head home almost dinner time.Everyone already waiting for us at the table.

I saw dad with a proud smile on face when I arrive with Tiffany.They must be worried a lot since both of them just gone like that in the morning.

" Sorry everyone,we're just got back from shopping for the engagement party next week. Hope you don't mind Uncle Hwang,Uncle Jung." I said to both of them as I being the eldest.

" No,we're fine with that. Beside they will be yours too so we know you will take good care of them."

" It's my honour to do so Uncle Hwang."

" Hahaha,what manner you have there Hyo,now let's eat everyone."

" Urmm dad, can I talk for awhile?" My dad nodded and so does the other.

" Urmm, actually we want to cancel the trip that you've been plestering me before."

" But why? We want you guys to be close that's why we prepare the trip." Uncle Jung said and looking a bit pissed now.

" I aware of that Uncle Jung but there's no need for that since I decide to move the wedding date earlier. I don't want to waiting anymore.After this engagement party, 3 month for now, we want to get married .."

 

" WHATTTT????" Everyone was shocked by my decision.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey readers, I keep my promise to update since it's not much but please read it eventhough it maybe a bit lame. HAha,sorry for this late updating * bow* Thank you for your supports,I really appreciate it so much.