The Day I Met Her

If Oneday You Have The Courage

Sorry for the late update,I've been busy with my exam and all kind of assignment.It took me fo a while to write this since it's been a bit too long since I write one.I ship kryber so hard this day and decide to put them together with HyoFany this time along.And I'll write this with my own way and a little bit plot from Yes or No movie...Enjoy ~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback (5 years ago)

 

 

 

 

I was sitting with my friends when I first saw her.At that time we was still kids like 13 years old and she was moving to our school.

 

 

 

 

I still remember her sad face when her parents left her to stay in dormitary.It a must in our school.I was hoping she will be in same class as mine so I could be friend with her

 

 

 

 

I was sitting in my class like usual,staring at my teacher blankly while draw some random stuff when she come with my english teacher.I was like staring at her all the way she walk into our class.

 

 

 

 

Madam Kim convience her to introduce herself which she did with her voice a little shaky from the start.I find it it really cute and I hear for the first time her husky voice.

 

 

 

"Err ..Hello everyone my name is Hwang Miyoung  and I'm from the states.You guys can call me Tiffany if you don't mind.

 

 

 

"Well done Tiffany,now you can go find your seat.Ohh why don't you sit next to Hyoyeon?She still alone btw."I heard Madam Kim said to her which I was glad to hear that.Thanks to Yuri who moves last week,I was able to get someone new beside me.

 

 

 

 

I saw her walking to me smiled nervousely and I smiled back to her.To reassured her that she can sit next to me.My heart start to beat faster as I felt her sit and I felt she looked at me.

 

 

 

 

"My name is Tiffany and your are.........." Tiffany introduce herself to me and I still not ready for it since my heart beat so faster now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Err,.....Kim Hyoyeon.Nice to meet you Tippani." I said while stuttering.',I said her name wrong,my accent was too strong and this stupid heart make it worse'.I saw her smiling when she hear that.

 

 

 

 

"Nice to meet you to.." She said and we start to focus on our lesson for now.But I still can felt my face turned red.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal was heading to Hyoyeon class again to today.She know she are not allowed to enter into the middle school like she always does but love can blind people easily so she ready to take the risk be arrested.

 

 

 

 

 

Once after she climb the school back gate she quickly run to Hyoyeon's class to met her but to her surprise she didn't see Hyoyeon but someone else or new with long hair and eyesmiles.She don't like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me,where is Hyo unnie?" Krystal asked the girl with little annoying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You mean Hyoyeon?I don't know,she just dissapeared after the class end before."She answer calmly that make Krystal's blood boiled.Just when she want to asked something else,she heard her name being calling by someone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kryss,here you are.I've been looking for you everywhere.And look still the sme you stuck in here again."It was  Amber,Hyoyeon's bestfriend.Krystal looking at her annoyed.She didn't really like Amber.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What did you want unnie?I've been busy here."I said while giving her my cold glare.

 

 

 

 

"Hyo asking me to find you which already knew you will be here on this time and EVERYDAY...."she said loudly.I was beyond happy when I heard that.Hyoyeon must be in her practice room for dance.Both Hyoyeon and Amber were known by their dancing skills.Amber mastered in most hip hop and pop dance while Hyoyeon mastered all kind of dance,you just named it and she practically can do all kind of dance.From the dance Krystal fall hard for her even they going into the different school and krystal just 12 years old anyway so Hyoyeon just think of her as her sister.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber walked with Krystal to their practice room while nagging her like an older sister she would.

 

 

"Are you out of your mind Kryss?You can't come here everyday like this.Someone will notice you for being here every day.And don't forget you still in junior school."She said while opened the door for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Urgghhh....Can't you stopped doing this unnie?I won't give up until I being Hyo unnie girlfriend." I said confidently.

 

 

 

 

 

"Girlfriend my ,yahh!! Jung Soojung,you still a little kid and eventhough you tall enough that doesn't change the meaning of you still a kid." Amber said harshly.She knew Hyoyeon just treat Krystal like the way an older sister does.I don't want her to be hurt by that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I don't care.I mean I don't want to be her girlfriend now and I can grow up more later.Just mind your own bussiness unnie.Maybe you should work out a little bit since you lack in height now and only master in hip hop dance unlike Hyo unnie." I said that with my cold tone.She glare at me and left me behind going to Hyoyeon unnie who already waiting for us in the dance room.

 

 

 

 

 

"Soojung,you making me worried again today.You don't know how my heart want to jump out when I saw you climb the tree to passing the back gate.Stop doing that wouldn't you? I swear if you do that once again I'll call Jessica here." Hyoyeon start nagging me once I was infront of her.Well atleast she worried about me unlike the other one.I was happy she finally notice me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" But Hyo unnie,I want to meet you.And please stop asking this one find me." I said while pouting at Amber.

 

"You don't know she even make me crying on the way here.She said she will throw me from this school roof and asked the dog to chase me if I doing this again." I made up the lie as I do mehrong to Amber which she looked at me with her big eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

" You said that Am?Don't do that again,she my little baby even she a little bit annoying.Come Soojung,I'll buy you ice cream that you like and walked you home.And Am you better careful next time in talking and I'll back in half and hour so don't try to runaway from the practice or else you done." I said that to AMber while graabbed Soojung's hand and went to her favourite place.She smiled all the way there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Soojung ah,I don't want you to come to my school anymore.What if you be caught by the guard or teachers?" I said to her.Since my school was half day today I would be able to send her back which I usually can't do it since we need to stay in dormitary.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" But unnie when can I met you if I dont do this?I miss you so bad thats why I do this."Krystal said while cupped my face.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay fine,you can only do this when it come to weekend only.I might be busy for this week so don't come to regular.okay.And don't you want to enter into my school to next year?You should be study a little ang get in to my school next year and we can be in the same dance club." I said while rubbing her head like I always does.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chincha unnie?Would you mind if I be in the same club with you?"

 

 

 

 

"Why would I?It must be fun having you around.Now choose the flavour,I must send you back.I don't want to deal with your scary Jess eventhough she my friend,okay Soojung." I said that and she smiled happily.Aishh this silly girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back to Tiffany

 

 

 

 

I was wondering alone in my new school.I still can't make any friend since my Korean was not really good and the all afraid to talk to me.Even I make one who sit next to me before but she just gone after the class end.

 

 

 

I need some help later on with my stuff to enter the dormitory but I guess I jst have to handle all of that alone.Suddenly I scared to enter the dormitory.I wonder who will becoming my roomate.

 

 

 

It would be nice if I can get along with the person.But I don't even know a single person in here.I had to enter this school since mom left us last year and dad still going around to find perfect place for us with job since mom wanted me to grew up here rather than America.

 

 

 

 

When I want to walked back to meet Madam Kim,someone jump up onto me. I look up and saw a girl with short messed hair and wearing a pant under her skirt.On a second I felt my body was fell on hit the gorund with something heavy on top of me.

 

 

 

 

 

I open up my eyes and saw someone staring at me blankly.Does she know she was on top of me with her wieght taht was no joke?

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Tippani,I'm sorry.It was unintennationally.I got to jump since today was half day and the gate already closed.I dont wannna get any trouble later on." She said while help me to get up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyoyeon right?It's okay.I don't blame you for being a monkey for this time.Make sure you look around first before jump."I said sarcastically.I closed my mouth when I slipped that word.' Bad mouth,why always slipping random word like that.' I looke at her and she looking at me with disbelieve plaster on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

"You're the first person said to me like that,hahahaha.....I think we can be a good friend.Let me introduce myself once again.I'm Kim Hyoyeon and for now I'll be your friend till one day you don't want me to." She said confidently.I was weird with her suddenloud voice which I find it very amusing.She was abit flustred when we were in the class and now she was full of confident when I caught her jump on the gate.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well aren't you should introduce yourself now?And this time properly."

 

 

"Well I'm Hwang Miyoung and you can call me Tiffany.I'm from States and don't have any friend anymore except you if you really meant what you said before." I said and want to shake her hand but she don't want to instead give me a hug.

 

 

 

 

I was surprised by this sudden action of mine.I pulled her into a hug instead of giving her my handshake.She looked surprised and her body was tensed.I released the hugged and looked at her.

 

 

 

"That's how a friend suppose to get know each other....."I said and pulled her hand.

 

 

 

She was holding my hand now and pulling me to runaway with her to Madam Kim's office.I was surprise and giving her ' the look how was you know '.She just shrugged and we met Madam Kim.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Here you are Tiffany,I was about to search you before.Well this is your key for your room and if you need anything just meet me here.See you soon Ms Hawang.I hope you enjoy being here." Madam Kim said as she left me alone.How I was suppose to know which one my room was?

 

 

 

 

"Hey Miyoung ah,faster...We need to take all your belonging into dorm or else we can't get our lunch today." I turn and saw the mischivious smile on her face.I was thankful for that.She really nice although she seems to be a bit naughty.

 

 

 

 

" I got it...Can you please show me this school later on?I still confused which way we should take to our class."

 

 

"Got it...You don't have to worry about that.You just met the right person and we still got lot of time." Hyoyeon said while took some of my belonging with her.

 

 

"Oh and your room number please?"

 

 

"Here......" I said and give her my room keys.She grinned before heading to my room.While we were heading there there so many girls were giggling after they saw Hyoyeon but she seem don't care about that and keep walking.

 

 

 

 

"And here we go,your room......"

 

 

"Thank you so much Hyoyeon,I was thankful for that....." I said and open the door.The room were dark and I was tried to search the switch when Hyoyeon already turned it on.She sure knew everything here.

 

 

 

 

 

" Your welcome and you better treat me some other day...." She said grinning all the time.I felt weird already.But I ignore it and smiled to her.I saw other bed and was full with some green stuff and also some plant  on the balcony.So I got a roomate and she maybe not here yet since this room was dark before.

 

 

 

I was going to unpacked with my belonging when I saw Hyoyeon still at the door.I don't want to say this to her but she make me little uncomfortable since she was a tomboy and I can't accept them for being like a boy.It was against the natural.

 

 

" Hyo?Why are you still doing here? Dont you say you want to hurry up before so you can grab your dinner?"

 

 

"This is my room so why shouldn't I being here....?"

 

 

I don't believe this.Why can't another people being my roomates?Warggghhh I gonna screwed up when my sister will be here if she visit me later on.

 

 

 

" You what?? This is your room too?Then why don't you told me early?" I was like scream at her.

 

"Easy there,just want to surprise you.Well aren't you happy about this?We sit together in the class and now are roomates.Like a destiny isnt it?"

 

 

 

"What destiny? I want to change room,I can't stay with you since you are tomboy and I dont like them." I said that without thinking and her face changed.

 

 

" Hyoyeon I'm sorry,I don't mean it.PLease.....I'll not change my room okay,I'll try to be friend with you."

 

Her faces immediately light up but she just stay silent and walked into her bed before taking something and give it to me.It was a box of chocolate.

 

 

 

" It was a welcoming gift for you.I bought it when I was send little Jung to her house." She mumble but I could hear her.Who is Jung?Nevermind...

 

 

"Thanks and I'm sorry once again..I'll try to accept you by being friend first so I hope you don't give up on me make yourself being my friend."

 

 

 

"I'll try my best....Hurry up,it's dinner time now....."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

 

 

I was hurt with her saying she hate someone like me.TOMBOY.What did I do to her making she hates me so much?

 

 

I was done changes my clothes and help her to unpacked her belonging while she was in bedroom.And then Amber came to my room asking me to help her with some stuff.

 

 

When I was done with Amber,we dropped by to my room to fetch her.She look at me and Amber with this look in her face ' who that boy' .Iwas about to burst out into laughing when I saw her that.It is obviously she looking at Amber and I continuesly.

 

 

 

Amber really do look like a boy with her tall body than mine and her broad shoulders since she literally playing basketball and other sport that only man would play and she's better than them.

 

 

 

 

"Miyoung,this is my friend Amber,she also from the states like you." I introduce both of them together.

 

 

"I prefer you call me Tiffany, Amber......"

 

 

"Sure,anything would be fine for me........."

 

 

" Should we go now? I was starving to death...." I said while patted my stomach and walking ahead first.

 

 

Both of them then just follow me while talk in English which I can't understand at all.....

 

 

 

After the dinner I help Tiffany arrange her stuff and help her with her bed.She just silent all the time and I can't get this awkward situation and I played the music in my mp3 after I done help her.I didn't realise when I fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

 

 

She fall asleep after help me with my stuff earlier and with her mp3 .I looked at her before continue arrange my tables with all the book I brought alone.

 

 

I was suppose to get know her better.Amber already told me earlier that she and Hyoyeon just like to dress like boys but not liking girls but I don't believe her after seeing her treat other girls nicely and how gentle both of them when talking with the girls who know them.

 

 

 

I asleep while thinking all of that.

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow morning

 

 

I was awake by the loud music by someone.I was pissed off since I was tired with the arrangement last night.I open my eyes and saw Hyoyeon doing the split and another exercise.

 

 

I was surprised by that and she still didn't notice me already awake while doing her dance.Her body moving smoothly doing some waves and locking.

 

 

 

I keep staring at her until she finish her dance and make her way to bathroom.'What was that?'How can she look so different by dance?'

 

 

I wake and start to putting some for today lesson and after that she come out from the bathroom with already wearing her school uniform.

 

 

 

She looked at me and tell me to hurry up which did with my shower.She waiting for me while playing with some games on her phone before we both walked to our class together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She show me around the school that day.Spending time with her was not really bad as I thought.She brought me to her practice room which was located at ground floor of our dormitory.



She really likes sweet which make her always brought some candy or marshmallow with her.She gave me some some marshmallow and I decide to play prank on her.I take all of her other marshmallow and hide it in my bag.She literally doesn't have any now. So I put the marshmallow in my mouth and asked her to take it which didn't and just looking at me with her lips .

 

 

I was smiled with her atittude and continue to with some random stuff and even asked her top play some game.The loser have to piggyback the winner all the way to dormitory.She agreed and once again I tricked her while playing the games which she didn't notice,I smiled when she loses.

 

 

She bent her body to piggyback me.I laugh since my body was abit tall than her and to suprising me she can carry me all the way to dormitory.

 

 

Since that day we get along well and always play like that.She take good care me and I even manage to make a lot of friend with her around.

 

 

It still like that after 5 years and we're growing fast without knowing something will change between us. .......