Accepted.

Not So Forceful Marriage.

Font in this color means people are speaking in another language(Japanese).

-

 

Hyorin's POV

I'm on the elevator going to see Jungah in her office, its been over a week since I've seen or talked to her and Uee keeps asking me to help come up with a way to get her sister to not avoid her or Dambi. I've come up with the perfect idea that Jungah won't refuse.

I knock on Jungah's door, "Come in" I hear and I open it, "Are you busy?" I ask walking over to her desk, "No whats up?" she said putting down some papers that were in her hands. 

"So I've heard you still haven't talked to your sister or best friend" I said putting my hands on my hips causing Jungah to sigh, "I will soon" she said, "No you will tonight and I'll be joining you" I stated, "What?" she asked, "You heard me tonight and at your place" "I can't I'm busy" she said. 

"I didn't want to have to do this" I said putting my hands on her desk leaning foward some. Jungah looked a little startled, "What are you gonna do?" she asked and I keep quiet for a moment.

"You know I may just have to start some crazy scandal with one my labelmates" "You wouldn't?" she said in a challenging tone, "Try me" I said smirking.

We stare at each other for a minute then Jungah looks away, "Fine" she said, "Be at your place by 7 Jungah" I said then walked back out her office.

 

-

 

Author's POV

It was around 6:40pm and Jungah reluctantly left to go home. Upon arriving to her door Jungah stands outside her apartment thinking but was interrupted, "Ms. Kim" someone said and Jungah looks around to find Hyorin's manager with bags of food in her arms, "What are you doing here?" Jungah asked, "This is food for you, Hyorin, Uee, and Dambi" Jungah opens her door, "Well come in" she said smiling.

Jungah, Uee, and Dambi were awkward with each other so Hyorin helped them out and made them talk out the problem and apologized to each other. 

"I think we should eat now" Hyorin said getting off the couch, "Finally" Dambi said aloud and the rest got up. 

All four of them sat around Jungah's table in the living room. Dambi started feeding Uee food which made Jungah scoff, "What?" Uee asked and Jungah was about to reply but Hyorin interrupted, "Ignore her" she said looking at Uee then looks over to Jungah, "Be nice" she mouthed causing Jungah to roll her eyes.

The couple continued this action for a few more minutes and Jungah was getting annoyed, "Jungah" Hyorin said making the older woman look away from the couple, "What?" she asked as Hyorin used her chopsticks to get some food and moved them up to Jungah's mouth to feed her.

"Oh no" the older woman said backing away and the younger one pouted, "Aw come on?" she said still holding her chopsticks up. 

A moment later Jungah sighs giving in, "Alright" she moves foward for Hyorin to feed her. Then looks over at the couple watching the scene, "Aww" they both say making Jungah glare at them.

"Now you feed me" Hyorin said smiling widely, "No" Jungah said looking away, "Quit being a baby and feed your wife" Dambi said smirking, "Shut up" Jungah said in a warning tone, "Then do it" Dambi said in a playful tone and luckily Hyorin didn't understand, "Fine" Jungah said then feeds Hyorin.

-

Jungah's POV

After Dambi and Hyorin leave I go to my room then some time later Uee comes in and lays in the bed with me, its the first time we've been this close since the incident. We were quiet for a while until Uee speaks, "You know I'm surprised how you handled yourself finding out about my relationship like you did" "How so?" I asked "Well I figure you would've jumped over the table and hurt Dambi or something but you just ignored us" I can hear the sadness in her voice and I stayed quiet for a moment, "At the time I had so many emotions I didn't know what to do really" I stated.

"So you're really ok we me and Dambi?" she asked. After seeing them tonight and how they interacted I knew they would be fine and I accepted their relationship, "Yes I'm ok with it as long as you two don't get too lovey dovey infront of me.. Deal?" I said, "Deal" she said.

"It seems you and Hyorin have gotten comfortable with each other" she said changing the topic, "You could say that" I said smiling with my eyes closed.