On to the Next Country.

Not So Forceful Marriage.

Author's POV

Today was the day of the second concert. It started and ended with a few problems that were easily fixed. When it was over everyone went back to the hotel. After arriving Jungah had a talk with the idols then they all went their separate ways. Jungah started walking with Bora to go talk with her team and the other staff members at the hotel across the street but Hyorin stops her by grabbing her arm.

"Jungah" the older woman turns around looking at her fiance, "I can't talk right now I need to go." 

The younger girl slightly frowns, "Oh ok" she lets go of Jungah's arm then walks away. Jungah quickly thinks of something before going after her.

"Here" she said now walking beside Hyorin showing her a room key. They stop walking, "You can use my room to shower and wait until I return." Hyorin takes Jungah's key without saying anything. The older woman sighs and walks back over to Bora who had witnessed the scene.

An hour later Jungah returns to her hotel room. She seen a sleeping Hyorin on her bed, she quietly gets some clothes to sleep in and goes into the bathroom to shower. When she finished she got into her bed and cuddled her sleeping fiance.

-

Early the next morning Jungah got up and got ready then got Hyorin up. The younger woman kissed the older one goodbye then left to go get ready herself. 

By now everyone was ready to go to the airport. They all loaded up on the buses showing their bare faces while others were fully ready like they were about to have a performance with the film crew already recording.

When they arrive to the airport security was blocking the fans who were waiting to get a glimpse at their idols. After entering the airport they all did the same thing as before. The idols were split into two groups the 2K idols went to one terminal and the 2K Japan idols went to another. One group was leaving two hours earlier than the other.

-

The 2K Japan idols along with the film crew, Jungah, and her team arrived to Taiwan first. They took a bus to the stadium they were going to perform at and were now going to wait for the rest of their labelmates and the other staff members to arrive.

People were already working on getting the stage, lights, and mics ready for the practice that was going to happen in a few hours. The present idols were in their dressing rooms doing whatever to waste time but Jungah on the other hand was walking around everywhere monitoring everything that was happening.

Ms. Yoon along with the 2K idols finally arrived to the stadium hours later. Everyone was quickly brought to the stage so Jungah could talk to them. After explaining everything the practice performance started.

When the practice ended everyone loaded up on the buses and were heading to the hotel they were going to be staying at for the next week.

Once again all the idols were assigned to rooms and roommates. To make things easier everyone was assigned the same roommates. 

-

Hyorin's POV

Dambi, Soyou, and I got to our room. It was about the same size as our other room. I put my suitcase in a corner of the room before I layed on the bed Soyou and I would be sharing just like last time. Dambi said she was going to take a shower leaving Soyou and I alone. 

I turned the tv on and we watched a show together. After Dambi finished she left us to go out and do whatever.

"Well I'm going to shower now" Soyou stated getting off the bed. I was still laying on the bed now alone in the room. I decided to text Jungah just to see whats she's doing. We haven't really had a real conversation in like two days.

An hour past and I finally received a text back from Jungah.

From: Jungah - "Sorry I didn't reply sooner I've been busy, I just got to my room." - 8:20pm. 

To: Jungah - "I understand. I'm just glad you messaged me back. ^^ " - 8:22pm.

From: Jungah - "How have you spent your evening?" - 8:24pm.

To: Jungah - "Watching tv with Soyou :p " - 8:25pm.

From: Jungah - "Find anything good to watch?" - 8:27pm.

Jungah's POV

Today has been pretty stressful making sure the schedule is alright for the entire week plus having to watch over the practice performance earlier today.

I finally make it to my room and text Hyorin back even though it's probably been over an hour since she text me. We text for a while until I tell her I need to take a shower. After I take a shower I continue back texting Hyorin until I start to get sleepy.

 


Sorry for the boring ch. 

Thank you for the upvote Baffled! ^^

Big thank you to Akumatsubasa and Nataniania thanks for always commenting, it really does help an author want to continue writing especially when we start getting writer's block. xD