China Tour pt. 3

Not So Forceful Marriage.

Hyorin's POV

We practiced all morning into the afternoon since tomorrow was the first of our two concerts here in China. I'm back in my hotel room waiting to shower. I've been waiting for over 30 minutes, why? I'm sharing a room with two other girls.

Oh I could go to Jungah's room why didn't I think of that earlier.

I dialed Jungah's number and waited for her to answer.

"Hey" she answered, "Hey I need to ask you something."

"Yes?"

"Could I come shower in your room? Dambi is taking forever in the bathroom shower and Soyou will get in after her and I don't want to wait any longer, I'm tired~" I whined the last part hoping she wouldn't reject me coming over. I hear her sigh, "Yah you better let me come over."

"What if I don't?" she questioned, "I'll beat on your door until you open up for me." 

She starts laughing, "You can come over and shower in my room but hurry up."

"Ok" I hang up.

-

When I finished showering I put on my clothes and went into the room the room and it was empty. Before I took a shower Jungah said she was leaving to go hangout with her sister for a few hours. She said I could stay in her room but I decided I'd go eat with some labelmates.

 

-

 

Author's POV

Today was the day of the first concert.

Fans were lined up entering the stadium one by one. The film crew was out everywhere filming everything that was happening.

An hour went by and it was time for the concert to start. There was a opening video announcing all the artist and when it finished everything went dark. IU and Soyou walked out onto the stage, two lights beamed on them making the audience go crazy then the music starts.

One by one everyone starts to perform.

It was eventually Hyorin's turn.

When she finished she walked back stage to where Jungah was and gives her a hug even though she was told by the older woman that they shouldn't show any type of affection towards one another during the concert. Still Jungah couldn't help but return the hug forgetting she ever made a no-contact rule with Hyorin.

-

The concert ended and to finish the evening out Jungah's team before hand prepared a place for everyone to get together to celebrate the successful ending of the first concert.

They arrived to a restaurant that was closed but it was actually reserved for them. Inside they found out it was a buffet so they could eat whatever.

Everyone was eating, Jungah and Ms. Yoon were sitting a table together happily chatting. You might have thought they were long time pals or something but the truth was during their little meeting the other day Jungah found it was easy to talk to Bora since she was the same age and in the same kind of position as her so they understood each other well.

On the other side of the room Hyorin, Soyou, and Lizzy were sitting at a table together. "Come on guys stop being awkward" Hyorin stated.

"We aren't" the two awkward girls reply at the same time then all three start laughing.

"If you aren't then hug each other" Hyorin teases, "Fine" "Fine" they both say. She laughs at the two hugging, "You little " Lizzy said sticking her tongue out at Hyorin after she let go of Soyou who was laughing at what Lizzy just said, "Who taught you that word?" Soyou asked, "Hm I don't remember" Lizzy chuckled.

Hyorin was frowning, "Speak Korean you jerks" she whines. The two continue to mess with Hyorin easily breaking their awkwardness with each other. 

-

Jungah's POV

I got to my room around 9pm, changed and got into bed. I was tired after a long stressful yet enjoyable day. I don't even turn the tv on, I just close my eyes as sleep comes over me.

The next morning when I got up, checked my phone. I had a few texts from Hyorin and some other people that I didn't know I got, I guess I was really sleepy. After reading them I only needed to reply back to Hyorin. I told her I was going to go be in my room all morning and she could come over anytime even though I needed to handle some business so I'd be busy on my laptop.

It wasn't until about 1pm I heard a knock at my door. I walk over to the door and open it, Hyorin stood there holding a bag, "I bought you some food" she said. I smile and give her a peck on the lips as she enters, "Thank you."

"Were you still busy?" she asked, "I just finished actually."

Not long after I ate Dambi texted me and told me to come to the pool. 

"Hey Hyorin lets go to the pool" I said suddenly getting off the bed, "But you just ate" "I'll be fine I'm not gonna swim laps you know." 

"Fine, I have to go put on my swimsuit" she said.

"See you at the pool" I told her before giving her a peck on the cheek, she pouts, "I'm in need of a real kiss." I laugh at her, such a baby. She makes a "hmpf" sound and starts to walking away, I go grab her arm and gently but with a little force push her against the wall.

You could tell she was surprised yet her face quickly changed as I slowly leaned foward not breaking eye contact. I tilt my head a little, she closes her eyes and I do the same, our lips barely touch and I decided to so I back away just a bit feeling her breath hit my face. 

We stayed in this position for a few seconds, "Jungah" Hyorin whispers as I feel her grab my waist trying to pull me foward but it doesn't work. I use both of my hands to get Hyorin's hands off me and pin them above her head before I roughly kiss her.

She quickly respones then bites my bottom lip slightly pulling it causing me to let out a moan, its such a turn on for me I can't help it.

As we continued kissing every so often Hyorin would nibble on my lip teasing me back just to hear me moan.

How do I know she was teasing, I'd feel her smirking everytime she did it. I was too lost in our making out that I didn't notice I let go of Hyorin's hands, next thing I know our positions were reversed except she had my hands pinned near my sides instead.

I open my eyes when I feel her move away from me. Her face a few inches from mine, she was looking at me smirking then lets go of my hands. 

"Hyorin~" it was now my turn to plea and her smirk gets bigger knowing what she'd done, "I'll see you at the pool" was all she said before opening the door leaving me. I stayed leaned against the wall a few minutes then laughed out loud at myself. 

Who would've thought she had it in her. I walk over to my suitecase to find my bikini. I put it on then get a big t- shirt to wear over it. 

Before leaving I get the room key. I hope the pool is freezing that way I can drown relieving me of my horniess that girl has caused me.

Author's POV

Jungah arrived to the pool area first finding her best friend and sister already in the pool along with some of her other artist.

They see Jungah and wave at her. She finds a empty chair, puts her room key in the seat, and takes her shirt off placing it on the arm of the chair. Lots of the idols where staring at her since almost everyone in the pool room except for Dambi and Uee had never seen their ceo in this way before. 

Ignoring the stares she quickly dives in and swims towards her sister and friend.

Shortly after Hyorin arrives wearing shorts and a tank top over her bikini. Jungah didn't notice at first since she was suppose to be watching Uee and Dambi to see who could do a handstand underwater the longest but her eyes happen to come across Hyorin taking off her clothes instead.

"Yah you aren't even watching us!" Uee yells at her sister. Jungah was still looking at her fiance who was now looking at her.

Uee looks to where her sister is staring then looks back at her sister before saying, "Earth to Jungah" she waves her hand in front of older woman. Jungah finally look at her, "Wait, what did you call me?" Jungah pulls her sister into a headlock. Dambi just shakes her head at the two Kim sisters. Hyorin was also watching the scene and silently laughs at them as well.

-

While in the pool Jungah only played a few games that didn't include physical contact. She only came in physical contact with Uee since everyone knew she was Jungah's younger sister and Dambi since most knew of the close relationship they had. Some rumors at one point in time went around that the two were lovers but we know that isn't true at all.

Since this was technically work for everyone she still had her mind set in a business type way even though she was the same age as a few of the idols she needed to keep that boundary up in this kind of environment especially with her fiance also around.

Time past and Jungah decides she is done swimming so she gets out and watches everyone else letting herself air dry. Dambi gets out not long after walking over to her best friend, she pulls a chair beside Jungah and they sit in a comfortable silence for a while.

"Can I ask you something?" Jungah decides to ask Dambi, "Of course you know you can ask me anything." Jungah leans closer to her friend and starts quietly talking in Japanese since not everyone in the room understood the language fluently it would be easier to talk while other people were around, "What would you think if I cut off anything kind of contact with Hyorin until this tour is over unless it has to do with work related things?" "Could you tell me way you are thinking this way first?" Dambi asked quietly back.

"Lately Hyorin and I have gotten closer and the closer we get the more she wants to be around and the more she wants to be around other things might start happening and if things start happening we'll be even closer and the closer we get our relationship could be exposed before the tour is even over" Jungah explained.

Being surrounded with her other artist Jungah is now wondering if it was a good thing or not that she and Hyorin didn't finish what they started back in the room. Like she said having Hyorin too close right now may not be a good thing even though they'd be happy she would still be worried.

Dambi stayed quiet trying to understand what her friend had just told her. Sometimes she forgets that Jungah is the younger one since she doesn't ask for advice that often.

"Maybe you should just tell her your relationship can't go any farther until this tour is over you don't necessarily have to not see and talk to her" Dambi stated.

"Aishh sometimes I wonder if it would've been better if I became an idol as well then everything wouldn't be as complicated" Jungah replied clearly frustrated not sure what to do at the moment.

"If that happened we probably would not be having this conversation right now" Dambi smiles looking over to Jungah.

The younger woman smiles back, "Thanks" she said, "Anytime" the older one replied.

-

Hyorin noticed Jungah wasn't sitting beside Dambi anymore, in fact she wasn't in the pool room. The singer gets out of the pool.

"Where did Jungah go?" she asked Dambi.

"She said something about having to go get ready to do some more business stuff somewhere" Dambi lies. Jungah asked her to say that because she knew once she left the pool room Hyorin would ask where she went and if Hyorin knew it was business related Jungah knew she wouldn't try to contact her if she was away at the moment. 

All Jungah wanted to do was have some more time to herself and think.

-

Night time fell and Jungah still didn't contact Hyorin and vice versa. 

 


I've hit 31 subscribers! Thank you everyone! ^^ 

Sorry for being a tease, but hey so were Jungah and Hyorin hehehe. xD