Taiwan Tour.

Not So Forceful Marriage.

Author's POV

Today was the day Ms. Yoon was going to be in charge of everyone. All the idols and managers plus Ms. Yoon loaded up onto one bus, making it full. They were going to a certain beach to spend the entire day enjoying time to just be themselves and not have to worry about paparazzi, fans, and the film crew filming. Jungah wanted them to at least have some days while on this tour to just be worry free and have a normal life even if it was just for a few hours.

It didn't take long for the bus to arrive to its destination.

One by one everyone got off the bus. Some of the idols ran straight for the water while others stayed behind and help get all their belongings off the bus. After everything was set up everyone did their own thing. 

Hyorin was relaxing under an umbrella. She gets her earphones out and sticks them into her phone, choosing a playlist to listen to as she relaxed and slowly dozed off into dreamland.

The day went by smoothly and all the idols had a great time bonding even more. 

-

When everyone returned from the beach Hyorin got her stuff from her room then went to her fiancee’s room to shower and spend time with her also. 

Having got the spare key from Jungah, she lets herself into the room. The older woman like usual was on her laptop doing work. 

“How was the beach?” Jungah asked not looking away from the screen, Hyorin puts her stuff on the bed, “Beautiful and relaxing” she said putting her hands on Jungah’s shoulders before giving them a slight squeeze.

“That’s good.” The older woman lays her head back in the chair looking up, the younger looks down at her. She leans down and kisses Jungah’s forehead then her nose and finally her lips before pulling away. “I’m going to take a shower.”

“You do kinda smell.” Jungah teases earning a slap on the shoulder, “Love you more” the older woman said before typing on her laptop again.

“Yeah yeah.” She faintly hears from her fiancee.

By the time Hyorin finished in the shower Jungah had finished her work and was in the bed, back against the headboard watching tv. Hyorin joins her, placing her head on Jungah's thigh. 

“I’m tired” the younger said while tracing the older woman’s thigh giving her cold chills. 

“I’ve ordered us some food though.”

“Hm I guess I can stay awake a little longer then.” The older woman chuckle’s.

 

-

Today was the day of there concert. Jungah and everyone else were doing final check's over all the idols before the concert started.

As usual the concert ended with no problems. Everyone returned back to the hotel satisfacted with the evening event.

Now they only had two more days left before leaving to the next country.

Later that night Hyorin went out with some of her labelmates to a club and luckily none of them were noticed by the drunkin people around them.

After a fun night out Hyorin returns going to Jungah's room. The older woman was still up worried for her "artist" but mostly for her fiancee. 

"You're still up?" Hyorin puts her stuff down. 

"Just making sure you got here ok." The idol smiles at her statement before she starts taking off her clothes, "I'm going to take a shower, do you mind if I borrow some of your clothes?"

"Of course I don't mind." 

Once Jungah heard the water running she finally went to sleep.

 

-

 

It was the last day in Taiwan and Jungah is going out with her best friend. The two meet in the lobby before leaving the hotel. 

They walk down the sidewide with no where in particular to go.

"Lets go in here." Dambi points over at a store.