I Love you.

Not So Forceful Marriage.

Jungah's POV

After my meeting with Mr. Kim I went to the company to drop off the contract at my office then I made my way to the dome for the practice before tomorrow's event.

When I got there Ms. Yoon had already started the rehearsal.

"How's everything?" I asked Bora who was standing at the side of the main stage. She glances at me before looking back at the stage.

"Good other than the fact that half the speakers aren't working."

"They should have extras around here." I stated, "They do they're just taking forever to replace all the broken ones." She sighs and I pat her back, "Everything will be fine."

-

Hyorin's POV

Practice ended and my manager dropped me off a Jungah's place. Since she gave me a spare key I let myself in.

Jungah was laying on the couch sleeping. "Baby wake up~" I trace her face with my hand causing her to stir. "Baby wake up you should sleep in your bed." She grabs my hand with her eyes still closed and kisses the top part of my hand, I can't help but smile. She gently pulls on my arm wanting me to lay with her but I refuse, "No babe I smell from practice." She groans and finally opens her eyes, "I don't care come here." 

I playfully sigh but get on top of her, straddling her. "I can't kiss you if you don't lean downward." She pouts. "I can't kiss you if you don't lean forward." I mock her and smirk. She huffs and turns her head towards the tv. I laugh at her childish behavior and decide to let her have her way.

"Fine you win." 

She turns her bead back towards me and I slowly lean forward carefully placing my hands beside her head, I'm now hovering over her with a good distance between us. She puts her hands on my back to pull me down but I keep my ground and she whines.

We stare at each other and I can see her pleading for me to kiss her so I finally quit teasing her. I move down so that are noses touch, she closes her eyes and I follow. I'd brush my lips over hers a few times before finally giving her what she wanted. The kiss was sweet and simple. I pull away first and start pecking her all over her face and she smiles.  

"Ok enough kisses I need to shower now." She pouts and I lean in to kiss her pouty lips before getting up. 

"I expect to see my wonderful fiance in the bed after I finish my shower." I say walking away.

After my shower I enter Jungah's bedroom with nothing on with her in the bed. My clothes were on my side of the bed, I grab my underwear putting them on. "I'm glad I came to bed." Jungah says checking me out but her eyes stay on my chest, it felt good knowing she was watching me.

"Why is that?" 

"Because I get to see my beautiful y fiance and no one else gets to." I smile grabbing my over size t-shirt puting it on quickly then I climb into bed to give her another kiss. When I pull away I blurt out, "I love you." This was the first time I said it out loud I shocked myself but Jungha didn't seem surprised she looked really happy, "I love you." She says back and kisses my forehead.

 

-

 

Jungah's POV

The four days in Japan went by quick and we were getting ready for the final day of our final concert in Seoul. I was back in charge for this last production it has been an emotional day for us all this was it after tonight they were all going to go back to their idol lives and I was going to get married and run one of the most successful entertainment companies in Korea. 

There was 20 minutes left until show time so I gather everyone for one final meeting. After the meeting everyone splits off to do final touches, I go backstage and find the stage manager to get my paper of the performance order. 

"3 minutes till curtain opens." I say through my head set radio. "After school needs to be in place." 

"They're heading to the middle stage under the stage now." Someone replies over the radio.

-

Next morning I wake up alone in my new home that I had bought weeks ago. Hyorin's decided to stay with the her label mates since they all had plans to spend one last night together. This place wasn't just mine it would be Hyorin's too. It was quite big, four bedrooms three bathrooms, with a small yard plus the whole area was blocked with high walls and a fancy front gate that needed a passcode to open it. 

The place is pretty much empty since I haven't bought anything because of touring. But now that I'll be living back in Seoul I'll have have this place looking nice in know time with Hyorin's help of course. 

I shower and get ready for the final company lunch with all my idols.  

-

Author's POV

Idols started to arrive greeting each with hugs and kisses before finding a place it sit, not only was this for the idols but for everyone that was involved. 

"How does it feel being finished with the touring?" A cameraman asks Uee who was sitting with her fellow member Nana. "I'm a little sad, I don't know when I'll be able to meet fans like this again." 

On the other side of the room camermen were asking the same thing. "I'm sad I'm going to miss my 2K labelmates." Yooyoung sighs.

At the same time at the front of the room Hyorin and Soyou arrived together arms linked with their cameramen recording them. They greet everyone before finding a place to sit. Hyorin glances around to find Jungah talking with one of the younger labelmates she smiles and looks away joining in on the conversation at her table.

Once Jungha was informed everyone was present she announces for the waiters to begin getting everyone's orders. She and Bora were sitting together, "You know you don't have to leave tonight the company isn't going to burn down." Jungah teases. "I know but I want to have everything prepared for when I come back in October." Bora gives her a look and she gives her a knowing smile in return. "I'll be looking forward to seeing you then."

After dinner Jungah calls the room to attention standing where see could see everyone. The cameramen were filming again knowing these were going to be the last important words from the woman.

"I just wanted to say that I am proud of you all, we made history this year and it couldn't have been done without the help of your managers, the production crew, stylist, make up artist, everyone thank you so much." She pauses and looks around the room before continuing, "I really need to thank Ms. Yoon for stepping up when I couldn't be here." She gestured for Bora to come forward, "Which proved to me a lot of things and I'm happy to say that I am leaving the Japanese company in good hands."

Bora arrives and she pats her shoulder, "Everyone meet the new CEO of 2K Japan." She claps and everyone else follows along even though they were all shocked besides the select few that already knew. After the claps end Jungah continues, "As of now I am no longer the CEO but the vice. I'm going to be moving back to Korea." A few gasps and whispers were heard. "I'm still getting contracts finialzied but you all are looking at the future CEO of 2K." She smiles proudly having finally gotten these secrets off her chest. 

 

HELLO I'M FINALLY BACK! ^^ 

I haven't updated this in like two years lol I'm so sorry I got a writers block and so much other stuff has happened and I started writing other stories. But I'm determined to finish this at 30 chapters making it my longest story ever.

I know it's kinda rushed but I wanted the touring scene to finally be over that way we can finally progress before I get writers block again haha. xD

Shoutout to the ones who wrote commented within the recent months wanting me to continue this that also helped me you guys have no idea.