Broken Promise.

Not So Forceful Marriage.

Author's POV

As Hyorin was preparing food, Jungah was sleeping in Hyorin's bed. After Hyorin finished eating and washed her dish she walked into her bedroom to check on Jungah.

The older woman's phone was ringing on the dresser, Hyorin picked up the phone and checked to see the caller, "Uee" Hyorin didn't answer, she glances at Jungah and back at the phone, it quit ringing making Hyorin sigh. She looks back at the phone and noticed Jungah had over 20 missed calls, 20 texts, 10 voice mails. "Should I wake her up" Hyorin thought.. 

She slowly walks over to Jungah and touches her arm lightly shaking it, "Jungah you need to wake up" after a few shakes Jungah groans and slowly opens her eyes, "Jungah I'm sorry to wake you but your phone keeps going off and you have so many missed calls" Hyorin said.

Jungah takes a minute to understand what Hyorin said then rises up real fast only to groan again and hold her head, "Here take this" Hyorin said handing her a pill then a glass of water she left on the table by the bed, "Thanks" Jungah said after taking it.

She looks back up to Hyorin confused, "Why are you here?" she asked and Hyorin smiles at her, "Well this is my apartment silly" Jungah looks around and notices it is not her place. 

"Why am I here?" Jungah asked, "You left the club drunk last night and it was to hard trying to find your sister or someone who knew where you lived so I decided to bring you to my place" Hyorin stated. 

"Thank you" Jungah said, "No worries" Hyorin said, "Here's your phone" she gave the older woman her phone back. Hyorin wants to give her some privacy to talk on the phone so she starts walking to the door, "I have food for you when you're finished" she said looking back at Jungah who was looking at her then leaves the room. "She made me food" Jungah thought.. 

Jungah looks at her phone and checks her voice mail, texts, and calls. The first person she called was her father then her sister, and lastly a few people at her company.

After all the calls Jungah sighs rubbing her head and gets off the bed. She walks out of the room and looks around for Hyorin who was sitting on the couch watching tv. Jungah then walks towards the kitchen and Hyorin notices her, "There's also coffee ready if you want any" she said.

While Jungah was enjoying her food neither girls talk to each other. When Jungah finished eating she washed her plate and Hyorin got up and walked over to her, "You didn't have to do that" she said looking at the older woman, "Already done" Jungah replied smiling.

"So how did your phone calls go?" Hyorin asked curiously, Jungah turns around and leans against the counter, "Lets just say I'm free for the day" she said smiling, "Good I was worried you would have to work not feeling well" Hyroin said sincerely making Jungah smile at her.

"Would you like me to take you home or do you mind staying with me? I don't have anything to do today either" Hyorin asked with a hopeful look.

Jungah thinks about it for a minute, "Of course I'll stay with you" she said, "Really thank you" Hyorin said happily, "But" Jungah added, "You have to be my date for tonight" the younger girl looks at her confused, "What's tonight?" "I'm going to have dinner with my sister and the Afterschool girls, since you're friends with them I figured you would like to come" Jungah stated.

-

Hyorin's POV

To: Uee - "You know I'm coming with Jungah to dinner?" - 5:30pm.

From: Uee - "Yes Jungah told me this morning" - 5:33pm.

To: Uee - "Are you sure you want to tell her, I mean after what you told me before.. " - 5:35pm.

From: Uee - "She was going to find out sooner or later" - 5:36pm.

To: Uee - "I guess.. See you soon" - 5:38pm.

I finish getting ready to go to this what will be a surprising and awkward dinner for everyone. I'm not sure who I'm more worried for Uee, Dambi, or Jungah. 

There's a knock at the door, it's Jungah. "Oh boy lets see how this will go"

-

Author's POV

Hyorin and Jungah arrive to the restaurant and the Afterschool members plus Dambi were waiting on them. Once they get into the building and greeted everyone the waiter takes them all to their table. 

On one side of the table was Eyoung at the end then Kaeun, Uee, Dambi, and Raina at the other end and the other side of the table was Nana infront of Eyoung, Jooyeon infront of Kaeun, Jungah infront of Uee, Hyorin infront of Dambi, and Lizzy infront of Raina.

Everyone was busy with small talk but they all knew the real reason behind it, the only people that didn't know were the two youngest members of Afterschool because they couldn't keep a secret from Jungah and Jungah herself. 

-

Jungah's POV

Most of us finished eating and I was sitting there in deep thought. Uee had this look on her face that means she is nervous about something and Dambi had a worried look on her face, I know because I've been around them long enough to notice things. I had a werid feeling in my stomach but I wasn't sure exactly.

I think Uee was going to tell me something, was she going to leave her group or was someone else planning to graduate from the group, I dont know but the big question was why is Dambi here and not any of the other Japanese labelmates.

"So Jungah I have something important to tell you" my sister said with the same nervous look she had all night. Now I was worried, "What is it?" I ask and I noticed the table got quiet. As I was looking at her I noticed she took Dambi's hand into her on, "Uh well Dambi and I are a couple" they both glance at each other and smile then look at me waiting on a response.

It took me a minute to process what Uee just said but then it clicked, "You what?" I asked sternly leaning foward from my chair. They look scared now, I look at everyone at the table, they were looking at me worried, "We are a couple" Dambi said it this time and I feel myself getting angry, sad, and confused all at once, I sit back in my chair and look down at my empty plate.

I don't know what to say, my sister just broke the one of the few promises we made to each other and my best friend I don't even know if I should call her that. I mean hello that's like a girl/guy code rule.

"Jungah please say something" Uee said so I look up at them with so many emotions going through my mind right now. I open my mouth to speak, "Yujin you broke our promise" I said in a harsh tone glaring at Uee who now looked devastated cause I never use her real name unless in serious matters, "Now look Jungah-" Dambi was about to say something but I cut her off, "And you, I don't even know what to say" I stand up and walk away, "Jungah" I hear someone call my name but I'm not sure who it was.