China Tour pt. 2

Not So Forceful Marriage.

Author's POV

The next morning Jungah got up around 8am and got ready to go meet with Bora. Since she was going to be relaxing all day she decided to wear casual clothes as she went to meet with her 'assistant' at cafe not far from where they both were staying. 

Both women ordered food before they started talking.

"I don't know if were giving any information about me but here's everything you need to know" Bora said while handing Jungah a folder. The older woman looks through the papers intently. 

As Jungah read she found out many things, like from where Bora went to school, to her hobbies, and business background. 

"Not only are you fluent in Japanese but English as well, impressive" Jungah commented while still reading. 

"I went to an international school so I grew up speaking both Korean and English. In highschool I decided to start taking Japanese" Bora replied.

After a few more moments Jungah put the papers back in the folder and looks at Bora, "So tell me how did you get Mr. Kim and my father's aprroval to even get in the position you're in now?" she stares at the younger woman.

"Well I was never planning to become a ceo at your company" she starts, "My father was having a business party and he said I should start attening them to get use to this kind of thing since I was going to take over he's company one day.." she stops since the waiter brought their food over.

"Like I was saying, I was one day suppose to take over his company but I honsetly didn't want to because dealing with broadcasting wasn't my thing, I was also interested in the music scene. So during the party I met Mr. Kim and we started talking. By the end of the party my father and Mr. Kim made a deal and I started working different positions at 2K Entertainment for the past four years up until a few months ago I was told about your situation. Your father and Mr. Kim thought I would be the best person to fill in for you at the Japanese company."

"What else do you know?" Jungah questions.

-

Most of the morning Hyorin was with the Afterschool members until it was time for the first filming then she met many labelmates by the pool. They were all playing in the pool, resting in chairs, chatting, just having a good time while being filmed.

When the first filming was finished Hyorin went back to her room to get ready for her dinner date with Jungah.

-

Hyorin knocks on Jungah's door and a few moments later it opens revealing a smiling Jungah, "Hey" she said exiting her room, "Hey" Hyorin replied as Jungah pulls her into a hug, "I've missed you" "Me too" Hyorin said before they pulled apart only to let their lips meet for the first time in weeks.

Jungah wraps her hands around Hyorin's face to deepen the kiss but lets go soon after, afraid someone might show up in the hallway. A groan was heard from Hyorin, "Sorry we just need to be careful" Jungah stated making her fiance sigh.

She takes Hyorin's hand and they walk to the elevator. She presses the button then they wait for it to open.

"Once we get to the first floor we can't hold hands" Jungah explained. Hyorin looks over to her in disbelief, "Why?" the door beeps and opens. They get on, "Because no one needs to suspect a thing" Jungah replied. Hyorin lets go of her hand now sulking. The elevator beeps again arriving to the first floor then the doors open. Hyorin puts her sunglasses on getting off the elevator as she and Jungah leave the hotel.

Walking down the street they didn't talk. Jungah knew Hyorin was upset but she didn't want to risk people finding out about them because it would cause too much drama and the tour was just beginning. 

-

They arrived to the restaurant that Jungah had picked out. When they got seated Hyorin finally talks while looking through the menu, "How long is it going to be like this?" 

"Until this tour is over" Jungah said knowing exactly what Hyorin was asking. "Do you know what you're going to get?" Jungah asked trying to change the topic.

"Yeah." 

Jungah waves a waiter over. 

-

"Filming is going to start again in an hour, what are you gonna do?" Jungah asked Hyorin as they were walking back to the hotel.

"I want to stay with you for a while" Hyorin replied.

"Ok."

When they got to Jungah's room Hyorin jumped onto the bed happily stretching out, "Find something for us to watch on tv" Jungah said looking for her pj's. While Hyorin started seraching for a movie Jungah started un dressing in front of her. She was now left only in her bra and underwear standing near the side of the bed.

The younger woman couldn't help but glance over at her fiance who was half beside her. She was somewhat surprised seeing Jungah's toned abs considering the older women's job title one wouldn't think she would have that nice of a body like she does.

"You work out?" Hyorin asked focusing back to the tv. Jungah laughs, "I use to but I haven't in months." 

"Lucky I wish my body looked like yours" Hyorin stated glancing back to Jungah. The older women gets in the bed pulling Hyorin into a hug, "Don't say that your body is perfect" she said kissing her cheek, Hyorin smiles before she continues searching for a movie.

 


Thank you for the upvote taenyunnielover! ^^