Planning the Tour.

Not So Forceful Marriage.

Author's POV

The Ceo(Hyorin's father)  of 2K Entertainment and Vice ceo (Jungah's father) were having a meeting at the Japanese company along with Jungah in her father's office.

"Jungah your father and I have been disscussing something that we think would be not only good experience for you but all our companies and our idols" Mr. Kim said, "What would that be?" Jungah asked curiously, "We want to have a 2K Asia tour and we want you to be the head person in charge" Jungah didn't know what to say she was surprised about the whole thing.

"You don't like the idea?" her father asked, "N-No its just- I- well- I- what made you come up with this?" she managed to say.

"Who doesn't want their idols, actors, models, etc. to be well known? We have the money and their are places we haven't let our idols go, plus we would be the first company to have two of its companies to merge for something like this. Just think about all the fans everywhere getting to see both their favorite Korean and Japanese idols at the same time" Mr. Kim explained.

Jungah thought for a moment before speaking, "Since you put it that way the idea sounds great" she said smiling, "So you'll do it?" "Of course" she accepted, "Good you have four months to get everything ready, the tour will need to begin by the summer time" Mr. Kim said.

"By the way" her father said, "Depending on how this tour goes once its over we may allow Hyorin to know about you" they've surprised Jungah once again, "Really?" she asked, "Of course we are" Mr. Kim said making me smile.

 

-

 

The next day Jungah immediately started doing her research in her office.

After writing everything out Jungah made a list of the countries they would visit and what order:

1- China, 2- Taiwan, 3- Vietnam, 4- Thailand, 5- Singapore, 6- Malaysia, 7- Indonesia, 8- Japan, and lastly, 9- South Korea.

 

-

 

The next morning Jungah held a meeting with her marketing team and told them about the tour.

Her employees started to find stadiums available on certain dates for all nine countries.

Everyone spent the next few days getting stadiums booked while Jungah got all the names of the all the idols plus their staff from both companies and grouped them to figure out which staff members would be going and who would be working with which idols and the list went on an on.

 

-

 

The days continue Jungah and her team start making plans on how the idols would perform and who would be performing when, all type of plans. They also started getting planes tickets booked, hotels booked, buses booked for all 47 idols including the few stylist for hair and make-up, their managers, and Jungah herself, also they were hiring a camera crew to film everything that will happen.

 

-

 

Hyorin's POV

Since the New Year has come and gone I haven't been busy with anything. I've did a few reality shows but that's it, its been a little boring lately. I also haven't talked with Jungah in weeks, I mentioned it to Uee and she said that Dambi said she has been busy with something and that she hardly has seen her, I wonder whats going on.

More weeks go by and I still haven't heard from Jungah. I shouldn't get attached I mean I'm already arranged to marry someone one day I shouldn't be thinking about her.