The Announcement pt. 2.

Not So Forceful Marriage.

Author's POV

Camera's flash and video recorders capture all 47 idols from both 2K Entertainments walking to the row of chairs set up for them. They all smile and pose until Jungah arrives to start the live press conference.

With a microphone in hand Jungah starts her speech, "As you all are aware this conference was announced to you a fews days ago because 2K Ent. had an important announcement to make to the public" she pauses, the only thing you could here were the camera's clicking.

She looks at different reporters and continues, "It has been decided that in 5 weeks all idols you see here are gonig on a Asian tour together. They will be traveling to China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, and South Korea over the summer" she pauses again.

"Tickets will go on sale in a few days" she continues her speech for another few mintues, "Since we don't have much time if you have any questions please rise your hand" she finished and all the reporter's hands went up eagerly.

Many questions were asked, some to Jungah but most to the idols.

Once the conference ended all the idols made their way to the vans and buses they rented for the Japanese idols. Everything was kinda hectic but no problems occurred. The 2K idols went back to their places while the Japanese idols went to their hotels. 

Hyorin's POV

Arriving to my place after the conference I get a call from my father, "Hello?" "Hey sweetheart how was the conference?" he asked, "It was fine" "That's good" "Is that all you called for?" I asked.

"Oh no I was calling to tell you that tomorrow I need you to come to our house for a very important lunch date at 1pm. Your mother and I have some important things to discuss with you" he explained, "What? Is something wrong with you or mom?" I start to panic, "No we are fine just please come tomorrow" he said, "Ok I love you" "I love you sweeite bye" "Bye" I said. I wonder what's so important.

Jungah's POV

After the conference my idols and their managers went to the hotel they'd be staying at. I along with Dambi were on our way to stay with my sister.

Since Uee road a van with her members to the conference she decided to take a taxi with Dambi and I back to her place.

We arrive to Uee's apartment and got our suitcases out the trunk then followed Uee up to her place.

I put my bag in the spare bedroom and went back to the living room. Uee and Dambi were in her room, please don't let me hear them. I lay on the couch and turn the tv on. Eventually I go to sleep.

When I wake up I look around and stretch, Uee and Dambi were in the kitchen cooking.

My phone rings and I answer, "Hey dad" "Hello my darling" "What did you call for?" I asked, "Mr. Kim has invited us over to his house for lunch tomorrow at 1pm" he said, "For what?" "Important things I suppose" "I'm staying at Uee's so you'll need to pick me up from here" "Ok see you tomorrow" "Alright bye" I said getting off the couch. 

I go into the kitchen to chat with Uee and Dambi.

 


I wonder what's gonna happen at the lunch tomorrow?