Surprising Call.

Not So Forceful Marriage.

Author's POV

Jungah was leaving her company to go to the airport to pick up her fiance. Its been a week since her and Hyorin talked and they weren't getting anywhere about the wedding talk, they decided it would be better to meet in person so Hyorin would be staying with Jungah the next few days. 

Waiting outside the airport Jungah stood at her car as security brought Hyorin safely out.

Hyorin gets in the car as her bags are being put in the car. Jungah thanks the security gaurds then gets in the herself. 

The older woman looks over to her fiance before starting the car. Once driving off she speaks, "How was your flight?" "It was good" the younger one wiggles in the seat some, "Good" was all Jungah said before turning the radio up. 

Somewhat irritated at Jungah's behavior Hyorin huffs only to look out the window. Neither said anything the rest of the way back to Jungah's place. 

-

After another argument Jungah was pacing back an forth around the living room while Hyorin was sitting watching her waiting for her to cool off. 

When Jungah sat back down Hyorin spoke, "Look I understand we aren't in love and shouldn't get married" "Thank you" the older woman interrupted then let her continue, "I'm tired of us fighting so whatever you want to do I'm ok with it."

"Really?" "Yes" Hyorin nods her head. Jungah pulls her into a hug, "Thank you, I really mean it" she said then kissed her cheek before letting go, "I'm also sorry for fighting with you again" "I'm sorry too" Hyorin said. 

 

-

 

The next day Jungah went to work. Around 1:00pm she went back to her apartment to pick of Hyorin and they went out to eat then went to the company together. 

They were entering the building, "You can hangout where ever, I'm going to be busy for a while" Jungah stated, "Oh ok" Hyorin replied, "I'll see you later" Jungah said then walked towards the front desk. Hyorin watched her start talking to the person at the front desk for a moment before walking to the elevator.

Jungah's POV

When I was finally able to get back to my office I decided to call me father. 

He answers, "I've heard Hyorin came to visit you, I guess that means you've called to tell me about the wedding plans" "Yes" is all I say, "Good so do tell me" he said.

I close my eyes, "We aren't getting married" I hear him sigh through the phone, "Look Jungah I'll be in Japan tomorrow so we'll talk then I got to go" he said and hung up leaving me some what relieved that we didn't get into a argument but also worried since I'd have to meet face-to-face with him.

To rid my mind off the subject I decided to look into our investments and see how profits were going. It would take a while so it's just the distraction I need right now. 

Hyorin's POV

"Hey what are you doing here?" Soyou asked smiling as I entered the practice room she was in, "I came with Jungah" I causally said, "Jungah?" she replied smirking.

"Uh yeah" I said walking over to the couch, "You must be pretty close with Ms. Kim to call her Jungah since the only people I know call her by her name I can count on both hands" Soyou said walking towards me, "You could say that" I avoid her gaze.

She laughs sitting beside me, "Don't be shy" she playfully hit my shoulder, "I'm not.. Anyways what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Getting ready for the tour. We only have a few weeks left" she stated, "I can't wait" I smile at her.

"I know, all the places we get to visit and all the fans we get to meet" she happily sighs, "What place do you want to visit the most?" I asked and she thought about it for a moment.

"China" she answered, "What about you?" "Mmm.. Indonesia" I stated.

We continued talking for a while then Soyou had to practice some more. I even played the piano for her as she sang a few songs. When she decided to end her practice for the day I noticed Jungah hadn't called or texted me the past few hours.

"You have any plans for the night?" Soyou asked resting on the floor, "No" I shook my head, "Wanna go out? I haven't been out in a while" she said, "Well I didn't bring any clothes for going out in" I pouted.

"You can borrow something from me" she said getting up, "Are you sure?" "Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're about the same size" she smiles at me, "If you say so" I smile back at her.

-

I was at Soyou's place getting ready. When I was finished we left and were going to meet with Alice and Nara to start our night of fun.

-

Jungah's POV

I was laying on the couch watching tv. It was around 11pm and my phone rings, I figured it was Hyorin or Soyou but to my surprise it was Uee.

"Hello" I said, "Jungah its dad" Uee said, "What is it?" I sit up real fast, "I'm not sure I got a call from the hospital saying dad was brought in for lung failure or something I don't know Dambi and I are on our way now."

What lung failure?

"Jungah? You there?" "Uh yeah I'm here, I'm gonna try and get the next flight back to Korea" "Ok" "Let me know if you find out anything else" "I will" she said. I could tell by her voice she was probably crying, "Yujin everything is gonna be alright" I tried to reassure her, "I love you" "I love you too" she replied, "I'll see you as soon as I can" "Ok" "Bye" I ended the call.

No this can't be happening.. I quickly start looking for plane tickets.