The Announcement pt. 1.

Not So Forceful Marriage.

Author's POV

Two months later Jungah and her team has gotten everything together. Jungah flew to Korea to have a meeting with her father and Mr. Kim again to go over everything.

 

-

 

Today Jungah is having another meeting but with was with the managers of the artist and the staff members that would be attending the tour from the Korean compnay. 

Two hours later the meeting was finished and everyone was given papers about everything that was suppose to happen, "Make sure none of the idols have anything planned for the summer such as comebacks, movies, anything that would prevent them from not being able to go on tour" Jungah stated standing infront of everyone, "Also tomorrow I would like all the artist here so I can make the official accouncement to them so don't say anything to anyone, I plan on having a separate meeting to announce it to the public."

 

-

 

The next day all 28 idols were on their way to the meeting room including their managers. Jungah, The Ceo and Vice- ceo sat waiting for all of them to arrive.

None of the artist knew what was going on as they arrived to the meeting room but were surprised when they saw their labelmates, Jungah and both Ceo's present especially Hyorin and Uee who didn't know that Jungah has been in South Korea since she didn't tell them.

Finally after everyone arrived Mr. Kim speaks, "I need your attention" Jungah stands up, "I've called you all here because starting on June 5 of this year you all are going on an Asia Tour" she said excitedly.

They were all quiet for a moment, "You're serious?" someone asked since no one said anything, "Very much so" Jungah said smiling then all the artist start cheering and hugging each other.

Once they all settled back down Jungah spoke again, "But there's something else" she paused and they all waited for what she was about to say, "Not only will you artist of 2K Entertainment will be going on tour but also the sub company artist will be going with you and you all will be perfoming one huge concert together" she explained.

"This will be awesome! I've been wanting to meet with our Japanese labelmates again!" an idol yells happily, "The idea sounds great" someone else said and they all started murmuring to each other.

Jungah was feeling super happy that everyone liked the idea of going on tour with her artist as well, "For now this is a secret, you can't tell your fans about this, we will make a live announcement for the tour in a few weeks and I want all of you including your Japanese labelmates to be present so I'm still figuring out that date" she said.

"Don't worry if they do I'll make sure they won't go on tour" Uee said smirking, "We want!" someone yells, "It's a secret" someone else said sounding scared.

"Ok great" Jungah said eyesmiling at everyone.

-

When the meeting was over Hyorin and Uee decided to stayed behind. The only people left in the meeting room were Jungah, Uee, their father, Hyorin and her father. 

Hyorin and Uee walk over to the ceo's, "Girls what can we do for you?" Mr. Kim asked, "Actually we wanted to talk with Jungah" Uee said, "Oh I see" Mr. Kim said and stood up, "Well your father and I will be in my office" he said.

Uee and Jungah's father got up as well, "Jungah come see us when your done talking" her father said, "Ok" she replied and the girls waited for both Mr. Kims to leave the room before talking.

"How long have you been here and why didn't you tell me?" Uee asked hands on her hips, Jungah sighs, "I got here two days ago and I didn't tell either of you" she looks at Hyorin and Uee before continuing, "Because I had a meeting the day before yesterday with our fathers and another one yesterday with managers along with the staff that will be attending the tour" she explained.

"Still could've sent a text" Uee said pouting, "I'm sorry" Jungah said and hugs her sister then looks over to Hyorin who hasn't said anything. She lets go of Uee and hugs Hyorin as well, "I'm also sorry I barely responsed to any of your messages" she said, "I'll forgive you this time" Hyorin teased making Jungah laugh then they let go of each other.

"How long are you staying?" Uee asked, "Two more days" "Are you free tomorrow?" Jungah smiles, "Actually I'm free both days" "Ok Hyorin and I will see you tomorrow then" Uee said, "Ok" the oldest said then all three of them leave the meeting room. Uee and Hyorin go one way while Jungah goes another.