Labelmate Celebration.

Not So Forceful Marriage.

Font in this color means people are speaking in another language(Japanese).

-
 

Author's POV

Jungah, Hyorin, and Hyorin's manager were in Jungah's office going over her schedule, "As you can see only July and August are being shown right now and thats the only thing you need to focus on.. When it gets closer to the end of August you will receive more information for your later schedule" Jungah said as Hyorin reads her schedule silently, "Looks like I'll be busy everyday.. At least I have one rest day each week" she thought. 

"Thats everything we had to go over" Jungah said while sitting in her chair, Hyorin and her manager get up to leave, "Oh by the way everytime the company gets a new member we have a little celebration for that person and this time that person is you" Jungah said, "When would this celebration be?" Hyorin ask, "Tonight" "What time?" "Six at ********* restaurant" "I'll drop her off then" Hyorin's manager said quickly, "Great see you tonight" Jungah said smiling.

 

-

 

Jungah's POV

I arrive at the restaurant early to make sure everything is set since there will be a total of 21 people and more then half of them are teens. I sat at the head of the long table, 10 people could sit on each side plus the other head at the other end of the table. It was now alittle after six and in walks NU'EST members, of course they would be first, "Umma!" they all say, I stand up and they all give me a hug, "I need to breathe" I said trying to push them off me, they laugh, "I'm so hungry" JR said, "You have to wait until everyone is here" I said and he pouts.

After they take their seats Soyou arrives I could tell she was tired but she still came anyway, "Hello Soyou-ah" the boys say, "Hey guys" she said back. She walks over to me and gives me a hug, "Hey" she said, "Hey I'm glad you came but you didn't have to" I said, "Its fine I wanted to come and see all the babies" she said teasing the boys who glare at her making her and I laugh.

A few mintues later Boyfriend members and Hyorin walk in together they greet everyone including me and right after them Dambi arrives, not long after her Hello Venus members arrive last.

We all order our food and everyone starts telling among themselves and the boys were fighting over who would ask Hyorin a question first. Both Korean and Japanese were being said at our table at the same time, I bet if anyone was around they would look at us crazy.

Every now and then if I wasn't talking with someone I would watch Hyorin who sat at the head place at the other end of the table talking with her labelmates, I still can't believe that I'm going to marry her one day, "You should take a picture of her it will last longer" Dambi said smirking, "Your so funny" I said sarcastically.

Hyorin's POV

Everyone has been really nice to me, they're always asking me questions that I never really ask any to them. Finally I ask Youngmin who was closest to me a question, "Why does Ms. Kim do everything if she isn't the ceo? Why haven't I seen the ceo?" I whispered, Youngmin whispers back, "Her father is actually the ceo but he lets her run the company since she is to take over it one day" I nod my head meaning I understood, "Interesting" I continue chatting with different people but some of the conversations were in Japanese so I couldn't understand them.

Our food arrives and everyone starts to eat, after eating the people who were old enough get into the lounge club would go upstairs to hangout and the ones that couldn't had to go home. Jungah, Son Dambi, Soyou, all the Hello Venus members except Yooyoung, only one NU'EST member Aron, three Boyfriend members Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin, and I went upstairs. 

The club was nice and the music wasn't real loud so you could actually talk to people without shouting. I ended up talking to Soyou and I found out she was one year younger then me but she debuted a year before me.

After chatting for a while she had to go but I got her number before she left. I went to the bar, ordered a drink and waited on the bar tender to make it. I scanned the area watching the other labelmates interact with each other, just a minute or two my drink was made and I grab it from the counter.

Jungah's POV

"Quit being a creeper and go talk to her" Dambi said, "Yah" I hit her leg and she whinced in pain, "She's talking to Soyou right now" I said, "Well after they get done talking go talk to your wife" "Oh hush" I said glancing back over to Hyorin. I didn't have to wait that much longer because Soyou left and Hyorin went up to the bar. Dambi left me to go talk to some girl that was eyeing her the past 10 minutes so I finally decide to get up and go talk to her.

As I walked over to Hyorin I couldn't help but stare, she looked really good in her dress she was wearing. She looks at me and smiles and I smile back, "Hey" I said when I stood beside her, "Hi" she replies, "How are you liking your party?" "Its been great" "Thats good.. Have you met all your labelmates?" I ask curiously as she plays with the straw in her glass.

"I have but I didn't really talk with the Hello Venus girls" "You should before they start drinking from that second bottle" I said nodding towards the girls, they were sitting at a round table and had two tall bottles of something and were almost finished with the first one and were probably already drunk.

Hyorin sets her drink on the counter and grabs her small purse like bag, "I guess I'll help them start on that second bottle" she said smirking, "Alright go on" I said patting her shoulder.

I watched her go and sit with the girls, they all started chatting with her right away. I also looked for the boys, they were a few tables back laughing among themselves. I go back to the area I was sitting at earlier and drink some water, I notice my phone on the table light up, it was a text message:

From: S/Manager - "I got Soyou home and everything is fine" - 11:40pm. It was from Soyou's manager, at certain occasions like this I like it when the managers notify me when they get my idols home safely.

Author's POV

It was now after midnight and Jungah was waiting for managers to arrive and pick up the drunken idols. Dambi had left with the woman earlier so Jungah didn't worry about her, as for the young adults that was a different story, "Yah! Help me up!" Alice yells as Hyorin and the other girls laugh at her as she lays on the floor moving her hands around in the air.

The three boyfriend members were passed out and Aron the NU'EST member was making funny faces and taking pictures beside them. Jungah just watches them with her arms crossed shaking her head, "Please arrive soon managers" she thought. 

Shortly after a manager arrives for Aron and he leaves. Jungah goes over to the Boyfriend members to try and wake them up but it really didn't help so she goes over to the girls, "Why is Alice still on the floor?" she ask them and they all stay silent then bust our laughing, "Managers please arrive" Jungah thought. 

Soon after she thought that Hello Venus's manager walks over to them, "Your here" Jungah said sighing in relief, "I'll get her up" the manager said and slowly got Alice off the floor, the other members besides Hyorin left, once they left Boyfriend's manager arrived, "Over there" Jungah said pointing somewhere behind her.

Hyorin was sitting at the table that previously had Hello Venus members sitting at, she was looking at the almost empty bottle she said she would help finish and was just smiling feeling really good at the moment. Jungah sits in a chair beside her, "You weren't playing when you said you were going to drink that bottle" "You know" Hyorin said and paused causing Jungah to look at her.

"This company is waaaaaaaay cool" "Thanks" Jungah said smiling at a drunk Hyorin, "Plus the ceo-I mean viceeee ceo is very pretty" Jungah laughs, "You know I'm the vice ceo" she points to herself, Hyorin looks at Jungah and turns her head to the side some, "Your right you are the vice ceo" she said and started laughing, "Sorry I took so long" Hyorin's manager said.

Jungah stands up, "Its alright" she said, "Do you need help getting her out?" "No she can actually still walk" "How do you know if she is still sitting down?" Hyorin's manager smiles at Jungah, "I've been around her long enough to know when she can and can't function right on her on"

"I see.. well I have to go pay for this bill now" "Ok" "Please let me know when you arrive to her house" "I will" "Bye" "Bye" her manager said, "Byeeee pretty vice ceo" Hyorin said standing up, "Bye Hyorin" Jungah said watching them leave amazed at how Hyorin was able to walk.

Jungah first pays for all the drinks and anything else that was bought in the club then she went downstairs and pays for the food bill. After that she walks to her car and drives home, once home she checks her phone and goes to bed happy knowing that all her idols got home safe.

 


Jungah(the pretty vice ceo) is so caring ^_^