Staying In.

Not So Forceful Marriage.

Author's POV

Uee and Hyorin were waiting in Jungah's hotel room on her to finish getting ready.

"Are you sure she'll do it?" Hyorin asked Uee again, "Yeah I'm sure" she replied.

Jungah walks from bathroom, "I'm ready" she stated, "Finally" her sister said, "So what are we going to do?" Jungah asked and Uee walks over to her, "You're going to take us shopping" Jungah frowns, "That's not fun" "Just think of it this way, you'll also be buying something for your wife" Uee whispers.

"Fine, Fine lets go" Jungah said and the younger girls cheered walking towards the door.

-

After shopping there were two girls that were really happy while the third was annoyed carrying the bags of the other two girls. They get to the car and Jungah puts the bags in the trunk then she gets into the driver's seat and looks to the other girls, "We're done" she said glaring at them.

"But all of that shopping has made me hungry" Hyorin said cutely, "Me too" Uee said, "Eat when you get home" Jungah grumble's, "Who said we're going home yet?" Uee asked.

"Me" Jungah yells at her sister who was in the backseat which only makes Uee laugh at her and that made Jungah angry. Hyorin was sitting in the passenger seat speaks, "Look I'm sorry, its fine we don't have to go eat" she said rubbing Jungah's arm.

That action makes the older woman calm down, "No I'm sorry I'll stop by a fastfood place" she said, "That'll be great" Jungah then starts the car. 

-

"Thanks for everything today" Hyorin said, "No problem" Jungah replied giving Hyorin her shopping bag from the trunk. They awkwardly stood behind Jungah's car not really knowing how they should say goodbye to each other.

"Hurry up, kiss and hug or whatever and lets go" Uee yells with her head out the car window causing people near them to stare. 

Hyorin blushes at what she heard and Jungah rolls her eyes, "You should hurry up and go I think people are starting to realize who you are" she said looking around, "Right see you later" Hyorin said and walks towards her apartment building some what disappointed.

Jungah stands outside her car until Hyorin enters the building then sighs and gets into her car, "Not even a hug" her sister said who was now sitting in the passenger seat, "Shut the hell up."

The sisters arrive to Uee's place and Jungah helps Uee with her bags even though she was still a bit upset with her from todays torment.

"I won't be able to hangout with you tomorrow" Uee said putting her shopping bags on her bed, "Aw you don't know how incredibly sad I am to hear that" Jungah said in a very sarcastic tone and Uee sends her a glare. 

 

-

 

The next day Jungah was laying around in her hotel room doing nothing until she decides to text Hyorin.

To: Hyorin - "You busy?" - 3:15pm.

From: Hyorin - "No why?" - 3:18pm.

To: Hyorin - "Come to my hotel I'm bored" - 3:20pm.

From: Hyorin - "Be there soon :)" - 3:25pm.

30 minutes later Hyorin arrives. The older woman was in a tank top and pajama pants when she opened the door unlike the younger one who was dressed casually, "Don't you look wonderful" Hyorin teases as she walks in.

"I call it off day style" Jungah said, "So what are we gonna do?" Hyorin asked, "I don't know I just wanted to see you again before I leave" Jungah said sincerely.

They go to the couch and sit, "Do you want to go out or stay in?" "Stay in" "How about we order room service and watch movies" Hyorin suggested and Jungah smiles, "Ok that sounds good" she gets up to find the hotel menu. She returns with the menu and they both read it.

"Know what you want?" "Jungah asked, "Yeah.. That" Hyorin points, "Alright while I call you search for a movie" Jungah said getting up.

Later that night after watching a few movies Hyorin's manager calls saying she is waiting for her outside the hotel. Jungah walks her to the elevator, "Thanks for making my last day here not boring" she presses the button for the elevator.

Hyorin smiles, "I had fun too" she faces Jungah who does the same. The older woman takes her hands and places them on the side of Hyorin's face, the younger is surprised as a kissed is being placed on her forehead. Not only that but Jungah's lips linger a few seconds.

The elevator beeps and the doors open, "See you in a few weeks" Jungah said letting go of Hyorin.

"Bye Jungah" Hyorin said trying not to spaz out in front of her as she walks inside the elevator. They look at each other and smile until the doors close. Jungah sighs going back to her room wishing she could do more while Hyorin starts jumping around excitedly in the elevator.