Out with Soyou.

Not So Forceful Marriage.

 

Font in this color means people are speaking in another language(Japanese).

-

Hyorin's POV

I woke up at 7am to eat breakfast and got ready to go to the company even though I was alittle hungover. After arriving to the company I worked out for an hour then went to start recording my song. Hours later I finished for the day having the rest of the afternoon off so my manager took me back home.

Lying in bed my cellphone rings and I answer it, "Hello?" "Hey my lovely daughter how did your recording go?" my dad ask, "It went fine" I said, "Thats great.. How do you like Japan?" "Its nice but I do miss Korea" "You want be homesick for long" "Why do you say that?" "Afterschool will be promoting in Japan next month" "What? Really? They just had their comeback in Korea" "Yes I know and 4minute just had a comeback and they're already back with another" my dad stated, "Thats true" "Afterschool is actually going to be promoting their new song so its not really a Japanese comeback" he said, "Ohh well it'll be nice seeing familiar faces" I said.

Jungah's POV

I went to a meeting this morning and found out my sister and the girl group she's in are going to be promoting here next month. I'm actually happy since I haven't seen my sister in over six months, it'll be nice to see her. After the meeting I checked with Dambi's and Boyfriend's managers to make sure they were ready for the open concert they have tomorrrow. Having nothing else to do I left work to go home and texted a "friend" to come "hang out with me" for a while.

"You should call more often" my "friend" said as she was putting her clothes back on, "Maybe" I said getting up from my bed putting on a oversized shirt. I walk her to the front door and open it, she kisses me one more time before leaving, "See you around" she whispered in my ear sending shivers through my body, "Y-Yeah" I said, she looks at me smirking and closes door as she left.

 

-

 

Hyorin's POV

Today is Sunday and its my first rest day, it has been a week since my schedule has started. I have just started to learn some of the choreography to my song and its been fun but tiring. I'm not really sure what I should do today so I texted Soyou to see if she was free and wanted to hangout.

My phone beeps, I have a text:

From: Soyou- "I'm not free until 4 this afternoon" - 11:04am.

To: Soyou- "Thats fine I can wait but once you're free you got to show me around Tokyo!" - 11:07am.

From: Soyou- "Deal.. Send me your address and I'll come by and pick you up once I'm done with my schedule" - 11:10am.

To: Soyou- "Ok my address is ********** apartment building ***" - 11:14am.

From: "I'll text you later :) " - 11:20am.

It was almost 4pm and I was finishing up getting ready. After one last look in the mirror I walked into the living room and sat on the couch waiting for Soyou to arrive.

Author's POV

Hyorin and Soyou with Soyou manager not far behind them, walked around small markets looking at different clothes, jewelry, hats, and many other things. The two talked and got to know each other more, as they walked around some fans wanted pictures and autographs. Once getting away from fans they continued, "How's this?" Soyou ask putting on a really big hat causing Hyorin to laugh, "I've never seen a hat more cute on someone" she said sarcstically, "Why thank you" Soyou replied in a playful tone smirking. 

When they got tired of walking around they decided to eat dinner together. Soyou's manager dropped them off at a sushi restaurant and would pick them back up when Soyou called.

They walk into the restaurant and there was a small desk with a man sitting down looking at two different ipads on the desk, he looks up then smiles, "Welcome Soyou would you like the usual place?" Soyou smiles back, "Yes I would thank you" "Just give me a minute" he said picking up an ipad to do something, "Ok you can go back now" both girls smile at the man and Hyorin follows the younger girl since Soyou knew where to go.

Soyou called her manager after they were finished eating, they went over to a small bar in the restaurant as they waited. Both girls only had a small drink then Soyou's manager comes in to walk the girls out because there was paparazzi outside.

When they got outside Soyou's manager tried his best to block some of the paparazzi from getting to close to the girls, he opens the van door for them and the girls get in and the manager closes the door and quickly goes to the driver side to get in.

They arrive to Hyorin's apartment building, "I had fun today" Hyorin said, "Me too.. I haven't got to just hangout with someone in a while" Soyou said, "Lets to it again sometime" Hyorin said smiling before opening the door, "Sure" Soyou said, "See you later" Hyorin said getting out the van, "Yeah" Soyou said smiling and waves at Hyorin who closes the door. The van leaves and Soyou will start back her crazy schedule tomorrow and Hyorin will continue hers.

 

-

 

Jungah's POV

Monday morning comes along and I'm on my way to work. When I get to work I go straight up to the break room on my floor and turn on the tv to some news. After 30 minutes of watching an interesting title pops up, "Soyou and Kim Hyorin out on the town" there were pictures of both girls leaving a place and getting into a van.

The reporter starts talking, "It is said that Soyou and Hyorin were hanging out all day then went out to dinner together.. Many fans are happy seeing both singers from the different but same companies speading time together" then news moves on to something else, "At least it wasn't anything negative."