Another Night With Hyorin.

Not So Forceful Marriage.

Author's POV

"Don't worry I'll talk to her" Hyorin said looking at Uee who was close to crying but nods her head then Hyorin leaves.

"Jungah" she saids loudly trying not to yell as both of them are standing in the waiting area at the entrance. Jungah was waiting on her car to arrive and wouldn't turn around to face Hyorin, "Come on Jungah talk to me" the younger girl stands behind her.

Jungah's car arrives and she puts her sunglasses on since there were paparazzi outside. She looks back to Hyorin and grabs her hand, the younger woman is shocked for a moment as they walk out the restaurant and the cameras start flashing.

"I'm driving" Hyorin stated as the passenger side door gets opened by the valet person. Jungah lets go of her hand and doesn't protest, she gets in the passenger seat while Hyorin walks to the drivers side as the paparazzi still take pictures of them.

After driving a few minutes Hyorin decides to speak, "Would you like to go home?" "I'd rather go to your place if thats alright?" Jungah said with her head resting against the side of the door frame, "Ok" Hyorin said.

Hyorin's POV

We didn't say another word to each other as I drove to my place. I park her car outside my apartment building and we walk up to my apartment. After getting in I text Uee and let her know Jungah is with me at my place and that she might be staying with me again. 

I change into something comfortable and get something for Jungah to wear, I sit on the couch and wait for her to return. When she returns she sits beside me and looks at me, "Did you know?" I already knew what she was talking about. I nod my head yes and she sighs loudly, "I'm sorry" I didn't know what else to say.

"You shouldn't be sorry for anything, you're not the one who-" she stops mid way and looks away from me. I rub my hand on her back, "I know this situation doesn't seem great at the moment" "Oh no its wonderful" she said sarcastically, "It could be worse" I stated and she sighs again, "I guess you're right but my sister still broke her promise of not dating my friends" "Yeah I know she told me already" I said.

Jungah sighs again, "Did everyone know but me or something?" "Pretty much" I said and she glares at me. I couldn't help but laugh at her, "This isn't funny" she pouts looking at me and I laugh even harder, "Is the vice ceo pouting?" I asked in between laughing.

"I'll give you something to really laugh about" Jungah said before she started tickling me, "Ok ok!" I yell and she finally quit. After calming down I attack her and start tickling her like crazy, "I'm sorry!" she yells in between laughing then I stopped.

I was sitting on top of her looking down at her, "Feeling better?" she shakes her head yes, "Good" I smile at her. A few seconds later I instantly laid my head on her chest and somewhat hug her since I thought she might just need one.

As I listened to Jungah's heart beat I feel her hands rest on my back and squeeze me just a little for a second like she hugged me then she used one of her hands to move up and down my back. I don't know how much time went by but I felt myself going to sleep in her arms.