Love spell ~

Meant to be with Me

 ( continued )Jimin POV:

Oh oh oh oh oh ey ey ey ey ey oh oh oh oh woah
Yeah you're stuttering

Oh that song sooo ~ suits the moment right now. Key smiled. Some of the at the table turned to look at him; one of them said “Omo! He looks so cute ~” to bad he doesn’t want her, which is quite understandable seeing she’s and all.”Hi, how are you?” ____ looked at me, and then back at Key, and stared like an idiot. “Oh my God …”

Your Pov:

How long have I been staring at the boy? Oh my gosh I feel like an idiot.. The table was quiet, Key searched my face for an answer. I can’t believe he’s talking to me after what I had done! But now that I think of it wasn’t a big deal. BUT STILL! I have self esteem issues. Not my problem.. Okay it kind of is But still! You know what mean.

 

“Uh... Now you say ‘I'm fine and you?’” Key said, I guess he wants to talk to me. Isn’t this exciting!?

 “____, you might want to respond” Ryu whispered in my ear.

“Oh right ~! I'm fine and you?” I said to Key. I looked over at Ryu, who had given himself a face palm. Key laughed.

 

“I'm good, so what are you eating?” What the hell does it look like?

 I guess he realized that that was a stupid question, because he kind of looked down at his beverage. I looked closer at him, and gasped.

Aww~ he’s so cute! With his light blush.. But why is he blushing? “Aw~ super Kawaii!” That Kiyoko girl said beside me.

 

“Oooo~ the door opener is blushing ~” Ryu said. I looked up at Taemin, who had an

‘Are you kidding me?’ face on.

Key looked up from the table, into my eyes, looked away for a second, and then he looked back at me.

“Oh God Kibum…” His sister said as she ate her rice. I never would had thought she went out with Taemin.. Huh something to think about.

 

Emmy looked at Key and smiled. I hope she’s not getting any ideas. If she hasn’t noticed I like him!

Onew and the other guy who sat down a few minutes ago were watching Key and me. Well lets act like none of this happened.

“How was your day?” He shifted in his seat, leaning in to look at me better. Ryu was in his way of doing so.

“It went well, and yours?” I felt better now talking to him now that we both had our share of embarrassment though mine was bigger than his, in my mind.

“It was good.” I shifted in my seat. “You smell like strawberries”.

 

Key POV:

I turned around to see the girl beside me take out her body spray from her shoulder bag ,and spray me. Okay What the hell?

“Whadafork was that!?” She held out her perfume for me to see. It read “Love spell” by Victoria Secret

“Now I have you under my spell~” she said in a seductive voice which was kinda creepy. I looked over at ______ and she had a ‘what the hell?’ face on. Every one else laughed or snickered.

“You think because you sprayed me with a Victoria secret fragrance called love spell, that I’m now yours?” She shook her head. “I don’t think I Know” I turned to look at Taemin who was biting his lower lip to keep himself from laughing.

I turned back to __________ who was drumming her fingers on the table looking at her pants.

 “Hun. You belong to me.. You shouldn’t be looking at other women.” Okay NO! I turned to look at her.

 “Are you ed!? I am not yours nor will I ever be you ! You don’t even know me.”

 I know what I said might have been a little bit harsh, but I wanted to make sure that ________  didn’t get the wrong thoughts about me liking what ever that girls name was. I looked over to Taemin who was trying to keep his laughter inside, and the girl beside him just sighed. Every one else was silent

The girl rested her hand on mine, and I jerked away.”Don’t touch me.” She pouted, then tilted her head to the side.

“Are you going to make me chase? I have asthma.” You don’t know how much I would love to slap this girl right now.I got up.

“Cant you tell when you’re not wanted?” I say, she stood up with me. “Of course, why do you ask?” Is she really asking me why?

I can’t put up with such stupidity and creepy ness anymore. It’s making me even more embarrassed than I already am. As much as I would like to stay, and finish the conversation with ___________ I had to go.

I said good bye to everyone except that girl, and just to show her I wasn’t interested in her I gave ________ a hug before leaving.

I guess that was a bit random, What if she thinks I’m weird? Oh well its not like she can say anything I mean she sang to me. So I guess its okay. I walked up to my dorm, and got my bathroom stuff to take a shower.

Not such a great chapter .. but you gotta deal with it ~

LOVE YOU! - Taeminslittlesecret ~ shhh~