Grocery Store song

Meant to be with Me

Your POV:

Ryu, helped me find my booth before leaving me by myself. I took the map from the twinkling eyed man, and went to find room 205.

I wonder if Ryu found his class yet.

“Boo!” I jumped, and turned around to see Ryu with a map sticking out his pocket.

” You scared me don’t do that again!” he made a pouty face.”I'm sorry mommy.” I rolled my eyes, and started to look for my class room.

“What is your classroom number?” Ryu asked I looked to find him beside me. “205 what about you?”

“401... that’s on the fourth floor you know…” I laughed.”That .” He pulled out his cell phone.

”What’s your cell phone number?” I motioned for him to give me his phone so I could put it in for him.

“Don’t be surprised if you get a text from me in the middle of class okay?” I nodded, as I finished saving my number in it.

I looked around for a staircase, and I couldn’t find one. “Oh my gosh, where the hell is the damn stairs?” I herd Ryu ask himself.

“What do we do when we don’t know which way to go?” I said Ryu rolled his eyes, and then pulled out his map.

“While we look for a staircase lets ask each other questions, just to pass the time.” Why not? I nodded while we looked at the map.

“__________, your stuck in a room and walls are closing in on you, to stop this from happening you must stick your hands into a jar of acid, and grab a key out to lock the walls in place.”

 I looked up at him, what kind of stupid ness is this?

“I know stupid but anyways, do you A. dip your hands into the acid having the acid rapidly eat away at your skin or, B. kick over the jar and then pick up the key, or C. don’t do anything?”

 What kind of option is C? And whose dumb enough to do A?

“Obviously B next question.” We were passing an art room. The door number was 187.

“Okay, your mom decides she doesn’t want you anymore.” What? Um that would never happen but okay.

“She decides she is giving you up for adoption. Do you A. slap her in her face? B.you don’t care so leave anyway, or C. ask why she doesn’t want you.”

 I followed Ryu down the hallway; he seemed to know where he was going.

I make the letter C with my hands to answer his question. Now I wanted to ask a few questions of my own.

“Okay Ryu you see a lion on the street what do you do?”

“Open up a lemonade stand!”…. What?

“May I ask why?” Ryu looked up to push open a door, which led to a staircase.

“Because people will be scared when they walk past and see the lion, and when people are scared I bet they don’t notice that they are also thirsty. This making them notice my lemonade stand, and buy lemonade from me. Now they aren’t thirsty and scared, they are only scared.”

  O.e Ryu is a bit weird but this is one of the reasons I like him.

We were half way up the stairs, and I was just taking a breather from climbing so much. Ryu stopped also.

“Okay next umm.. Your in an elevator with your friends, and it stops on the third floor what do you do?”

Weird questions, but he asked some stupid ones of his own to, so why couldn’t I?

“Ask if they have an appointment.” I wasn’t even going to ask why.

I started back up the stairs with Ryu, He started to take out his IPod, and his gigantic headphones, that go over your head like a headband. … God remind me never to say Gigantic again.

He started to go through his music library, and stopped on Lady Gaga’s monster. He turned up his music, and flipped the speakers outwards.

“Don’t call me Gaga..” I herd Ryu say along with her. I turned to see him giving me this weird look which made me laugh.

“Ive never seen one like that before..” seen what ? I gave him a look.

”Don’t look at me like that.” That made me burst into a fit of giggles. And the embarrassing part about it was that we weren’t alone on the staircase. “You amaze me…” What the flip?

The song started to repeatedly say he ate my heart, and then finally the song started.

“look at him!” He pointed to some random guy.” Look at me~ That boy is bad and honestly.” A few people started to stop to look at him. But he continued.

“He’s a wolf in disguise but I can’t stop staring in those evil eyes”. I pushed him up the stairs, to get out of peoples view. I didn’t tell him to stop because I never herd this song before, though he sounded bad.

He stopped singing.

“I can walk up stairs by myself you know I don’t need your help..” I laughed.”I know, I just don’t want you to embarrass your self.”

 

 He sighed. “Am I really that bad?” I nodded my head, while opening the door to a hallway.

” Yes , yes you are...and singing in front of people is my thing not yours.”

 He rolled his eyes, and walked ahead of me, his head phones still blaring that same song. I started to walk down the hallway., while looking at the doors on the left 201…203…205.Found my classroom.

I stopped in the hallway, people pushed past Ryu, and I.”My class room is here.” I say he looks up , and then pouts.

“Okay…Ill see you later.” He gave me a hug, and walked off with his loud headphones now blaring Bonamana.

I turned the opened the door to my classroom. Interrupting the teacher in the middle of her speech, or whatever she was doing.

“May I have your name please?”  The woman asked.

“___________.” She looked on her clipboard which she had in her hand, and then pointed to a seat in the last row beside a boy who has very nice looking hair.

I quickly walked to my seat and sat beside him, no one turned to look at me.

“Singing is a creative way to express ones feelings threw song.” The teacher started… WTH?

The boy beside me raised his eyebrow, and then snickered. I didn’t do anything. I just stared at the ugly woman, and kept my mouth shut.

“It is also a stress reliever.” Umm…  “I remember a time when singing helped me relieve my stress,”

 I looked around to see people with raised eyebrows, or on their cell phones, or doodling on pieces of paper.

“I was stressed because I didn’t know what to do with myself…you see life was never easy for me.”

“Oh my god stop talking.” I looked over to see the boy beside me mumble to himself. I then looked back to see the teacher go behind her desk to sit down.

“Especially, after my third divorce, losing my home, and getting my children taken away because of my alcohol abuse.”

I burst out into giggles.”This teacher is messed up.” I say quietly to myself.

”Damn straight..”  I looked over to find the boy beside me was the one who responded.

He looked back at me.

“Hi, my name is ______.” I wasn’t really sure what to say, to him. “I'm Onew, nice to meet you.”

He smiled the most charming smile I’ve ever seen, His teeth were like shining pearls. I couldent take my eyes off of them.

“I remember sitting on a box outside of a grocery store asking myself, if I owned this store how life would be easier for me.” I herd the teacher saying. Onew had an eyebrow raised.

“But then I got my jacket stolen from me, interrupting my thoughts of owning a grocery store..”Onew hid his face giggling into his arm.

“Now I was more stressed out than ever, I wanted my house back, I wanted everything back…well except for my children, I wasted to much money ,and time on them.”

“Oh my god…”I said Onew just looked forwards with a huge smile on his face, enjoying this woman’s story.

“I had ideas running through my mind, so I went into the grocery store, and asked for a piece of paper, and  pen. But they said no..” half the students in here, were covering their mouths.

“And that just made me even more stresser”. Stresser isn’t even a word! The teacher sounded as if she wanted to cry.

 “Oh my gosh, if I had chicken right now this would be so much better.”I herd Onew say. I just laughed quietly.

“I walked out of that store and into the ninety nine cent store because all I had was two dollars. And I wanted to write my feelings down so I bought a note pad, and a pencil.”

She opened her desk draw and pulled out a purple note pad, and a pencil, that was down to its nub. Oh my goodness.

“I turned my feelings into a song, ill read it out to you. I will not sing because I have a bad chest cold. I'm hawking up flem and everything!”  I covered my mouth, as she began to read.

“Oh how dark this night is, filled with hookers and dealers on the street. I'm hungry for a taco because I did not eat. All I want is my home back, and socks on my feet. But ill wait till my fourth husband and I meet.” Onew just burst out into laughter, and so did I.

 I think everyone did. But we quickly shut up as the teacher looked up from her note pad.

“But he is not coming, and I'm starving, but when I turn to my right I see a grocery store.” This sounds more like a poem than a song...a really crappy poem.

I hear the door open, and the teacher stop to look at a student with his hood on.

“Your name please?” I herd Ms. Whoever her name is ask. “Kim Kibum..” the boys voice sounded familiar.

She looked at her clipboard then pointed to the seat beside me. He walked to it and sat down. I couldn't see his face.

“Please take off your hood please Mr.Kim.”He rolled up the sleeves on his sweater, and then pulled down the hood of his sweater. I then saw the boy I did not want to be seated next to. Key.

“My, my, what inspired you to do that to your head young man?” I looked forwards.

Key didn’t say anything. “Hello~ I’m talking to you~” the teacher said in a sing song voice, but then she started to cough. Oh jeez.

I pulled my hair out of my pony tail, and made a curtain between me and Key with my hair, so he wouldn’t see me laugh, or recognize me.

“You know what forget I asked you anything, ill get back to my song.” Oh no…

“I began to say Oh grocery store, oh I how I need more. Of your food. Because I’m on the floor, dying because I need food. Oh how you taste so good, grocery store food.”

I started to laugh aloud, as did Onew. I didn’t hear anything from Key. He was just quiet. I looked between the gaps in my hair.

 To see him with his eyebrows raised. Ms.whoever she was started to repeat what she just said.

“Psst! Key.” I herd Onew ask..How did he know Key? I kept my head forwards.

“What?”  Onew, leaned over my desk.”Do you have any chicken?”

“Why would I bring chicken into class?” Key asked.

“Just incase you get hungry later, that’s what smart people do.”I raised my eyebrows up at him.

“Obviously your not one of those people.” I herd Key say.”Obviously you’re not either.”Onew retorted.

“Honestly? Is this really happening over my desk?” I  proberly should have kept my mouth shut.

“Sorry ________.”Onew said as he leaned back into his seat.

I sighed, now Key knows who I am… Though, he proberly knew who I was before when he walked over here.

Key didn’t say anything to me, he was just quiet. Maybe he doesn’t know who I am. But just incase Ill keep my hair down, and not speak anymore.

_________________________________________

(Incase you guys for got who Leah was and didn't see my comment..Leah is the girl who asked ______(you) about Taemin in the hallway, and in the cafeteria.)