You did WHAT!?

Meant to be with Me

Your POV:

After taking away my pillow, I grabbed my discount card and shoes.

I was about to leave when I noticed Taemin sleeping... again.

Wow either this is the drugs, or Taemin just really likes to sleep...

Which reminds me, how the hell did they get that crap into the school anyway?

I took one last look at Taemin, put my shoes on and went outside.

I locked the door from the hallway.

I was going to get Taemin and I something from the mini store in the lobby, since I missed breakfast because of....

Never mind.

I knew exactly were it was because I took the staircase from that store yesterday up to my dorm.

As I made my way down stairs I got some looks from people, who were hanging out in the stair case, I also heard whispers, but they didn't bother me.

I was used to it by now since no one usually likes me for some reason... but if Key's sister didn't tell Key what I did, then I wouldn't be in this mess.

I hate that booger girl (Yeah! I called her a boooger!).

I kept walking down the stairs, it had big windows, and on the walls they had music notes.

Some people would think that’s kind of child looking, I thought it looked nice.

I kept walking down the stairs to the mini store (there are a lot of stairs in this place jeez), when I noticed some people behind me.

They sounded like guys... but they were giggling.

What kind of guys giggle?

That's just not natural...

I ignored them, I ignored everything, and kept walking down the stairs.

Though I decided to walk quicker but the giggles got louder, even when I tried to tune them out, but it wasn’t working so I turned to look at them.

There were three boys, and they were all ugly.

They had pimples all over their faces...

Just nasty. -_-

" Can I help you?" I say to them.

They giggle, and one of the pimply guys walks up to me.

I take a step down.

" Yea um..." he giggles and so do the others again not natural.

" Um~" I say wanting them to hurry this up.

" IPod can I request a song?"

They burst out laughing and so do the others on the staircase...

" Sure but can I recommend one?" I say.

He looks at me with strange eyes " Sure IPod!"

They laugh again… God that was so cheesy!

" Okay how about the song u need proactive by leading dermatologists, and if I show the video I bet we will be able to see your face, you up for it?"

They shut up, and I heard some people Oooo~ they turned around and so do I turn around.

I reach downstairs purchase my granola bars, water bottles, and lollipops.

I go back upstairs and surprisingly with no stares.

_________________________________________________________________________

Taemin POV:

" Umma~ take the food out my room~" I said waking up to the smell of bacon.

She knows that when I don’t wake up early enough she can put bacon under my nose and it would wake me up.

The smell hadn’t left yet.

 " Umma please~"

She wouldn’t go away so I opened my eyes, and saw a pink room.

Right then and there I remembered were I was.

School.

I ing hate school, and that girl I was sharing this room with what's her name...

Olivia, no... _________, right her.

I dislike that woman.

Why did I even choose to stay in this room again?

Oh right to annoy her hee hee.

Speaking of _________ were was she?

Her bed was empty,  the washroom door was open...

I looked at the clock and it said 10:30...

10:30!?

I’m so late for breakfast I swung over my bed and then fell, with a thud onto the floor.

My legs were sore and locked.

This only happens when I don’t stretch for running, or anything that involves moving my legs in fast movements...

Tee hee fast movements.

I'm so erted anyways I was on the floor, lying on my side, not able to move my legs at all.

I was facing her bed.

This is the second time she didn’t wake me up for meal time.

Meal time?

Let’s not say meal time again...

I herd the door unlock, and someone step in.

"Taemin?" ________  said.

I didn’t say anything, I’ll let her find me.

" TAEMIN U BETTER NOT BE GOING THREW MY SUITCASE!!!"

Her suit case?

What would I want in there?

I heard her take a few steps to were I was.

" Oh there you are... why are you on the floor?" she said.   

" I fell and can’t get up.”

I couldn’t see her face. 

" You have a lot of explaining to do"

Explaining?

I don’t need to explain !

" Explaining? About what?''

She walked closer, grabbed my hands and pulled me up to sit on my bed... am I not that heavy?

" About the weed u brought!

" WEED!? Why the hell would I bring that? Do u think I would be able to see the sunlight if my mother heard I was smoking weed! MWO? ARE U DUMB I WOULD NEVER-"

" Don’t lie to me I saw you smoking it with that friend of yours Jonghyun or something."

Jonghyun!?

Who’s this Jonghyun...... HEY THAT STHE GUY WHO ASKED IF I WANTED TO TAKE A RIDE ON HIS TRAIN!

“ I would never do something like that, with that Jonghyun character! Are u mad!?"

" Oh ya? You told me to try it and I quote you saying 'Umma try this... this is bananas!'” 

What? I said that?

" I said that?"

She looked at me with a -are you serious?- look." YES you did! You even called me your mom and everything!"

Ewwww I called her my mom!

I shuddered, again she’s not ugly but she could look better.

" Why did I do that?" I asked,  I wasn’t facing her anymore I faced the floor.

" You were high Taemin." 

" But I don’t smoke," I said.

" Yes you do I saw you!"

 I looked up at her.

" I can’t smoke, I’m a dancer."

She got a stupid look on her face.

My nose started to get a throbbing pain to it, but I ignored it.

She opened a bag and gave me a granola bar.

" Thanks" I said.

I opened it and stuck it in my mouth, while running my fingers threw my hair.

" Taemin some girls saw me carrying you to our bed room."

I froze why the was she carrying me?

" Why were you carrying me?" I asked, I’m a big boy I can handle my self.

" Because you were tired... One of them asked me who you were... and I said...."

................... What did she say!  

" Well~" I say not wanting to sound anxious but I’m pretty sure guys’ aren’t aloud to be sleeping in the same room as girls, because they think we would do something with each other.

But I wouldn’t do anything with her, I’m already on the hunt for-

" I said you were my brother"

My legs must have unlocked because I stood up.

" YOU DID WHAT ?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

TAEMINSLITTLESECRET shhh~:

Sorry ~ I toke so long I got grounded, then I had school, and… yea yea you get it anyway here is my chapter ~ Love you !

KITTENEVER:

Sry to all readers 4 getting TAEMINSLITTLESECRET grounded >.<

I hope you all enjoy her update ^^