Tranny

Meant to be with Me

Your POV:

I wrote down the things she put on the board, listening attentively to my dumb teacher whose name was Ms. Cha ng, as she passed around our schedules.

"Thanks" I say looking up at her with a smile. She returned it with one of her own, and moved  on towards Key. He seemed hard at work he didn't even look up at Ms. Chang when she placed the piece of paper on his desk.

But I could understand,she made his song due before all of ours which puts a lot of pressure on some one. Its pretty hard for one to write a song.

I start to pack up my pencil case, and my note book. Seeing that class is over in five minutes. According to my schedule my next class starts at 2:35.

I had Art.. I was never good at art. I still draw stick people."Please bring music to go with your song!" And then the bell rung. People rushed out of their seats, Onew waved to me on the way out, and I watched as Key took his time as I swung my bag over my shoulder.

I walked out with out a goodbye to him. As much as I wanted to say bye to him, my mouth wouldn't let me.

I waved quickly at Ms. Chang, and walked into the hallway, which was more of a Zoo. There were people running for some reason, people dropping things, people yelling at each other because of the bump they might have gotten from the person on the way to their class.

It was pretty crazy. I tried to walk quickly , without bumping into people, or else I might have gotten yelled at for it. I wouldn't want that to happen.

I remember walking past an art room downstairs. So I traced my steps from later this morning. I pushed open a door that led to a staircase, and ran down the wide set of stairs. Halfway down I found my self out of breath, and getting bounced back and forth by random strangers.

I wonder if you know how they live in tokyo, if you see me then you mean it, then you know you have to go fast and furiou-

My brother picked out this ring tone for me isnt it cool?

"Hello?" I say answering my cell phone."Wazz Up!?"The voice on the other end said. I continued down the stairs at a slower pace.

(If you dont know the song (ring tone) here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F22lyhFnqEs )

"Whos this?"  I wasn't sure who it was."Jimin!" Oh~ Ryu.

"Oh hi, what are you doing right now?" I ask. Accidently i bump a girl and her stuff fall, she looked really angry. I didn't bother appologizing. Instead I quickly ran down the few steps of stais left, and through the door that led into a hallway on the first floor.

I felt so bad... I hope I get to see her again so I could say sorry..and no I wont do it in song I learned my lesson.

"Looking for an art room. You?" I look at my schedule in my hand I have to be in room 187.

"Same thing your doing what room is your art class in?"  I herd him yelling at someone, about watching where they were going.

"187, what about you?" He said after finishing dealing with that person that bumped into him. I switched my phone to my left ear, because my ear was getting to warm. I hate when that happens.

"Same one! I'll save you a seat there okay ?"

"Kay peace." I put my phone in my pocket, and looked around for my art room. 191...189 ... 187. I sigh relieved that once i step into the class room, that my feet would be able to rest once I got into the room.

I turned the doorknob to find paint splatterings all over the wall, yellows, blues, reds, purples,greens there were a whole bunch of them all over this big white room.

I took a seat on a stool beside a painting, that was of a park. It was very pretty,the colors were wonderful.

I put my bag on the stool beside me, saving the seat for Ryu. I took out my cell phone and started to play my ring tone,since there wasn't much people around to complain about my music.

I started to move my head side to side along with the music."Mueruyo o bochi bochi na, Kuma niga dasusu koci kochi eh-" I herd the seat beside me move.

"Hita a puro do rasow~"  I looked up to see Ryu beside me, singing along. I  laughed. while turning off my music. Which no one complained about surprisingly.

"So~ whats been up with you ?" I ask."Nothing much, my teacher is just a royal pain." I laugh. he's lucky he dosn't have my teacher.

"What is your Teachers name?" He shrugged."I don't know I just call him sir."  People started to fill in the seats in front of us, as well as the seats around us. Ryu began to play with his hair, as the Teacher walked out with paint brushes sticking out of her tightly wrapped bun, she wore overalls, and sneakers. I looked at  Ryu who had his eyebrows raised .. proberly because of the teachers clothing choice.

"No comment..." He said continuing to play in his hair. The door to the class room swung open again and Taemin walked threw the door. He meet my gaze, looked around, and then came to sit beside me.

The only reason hes sitting beside me is because he has no better choices I bet. He didn't greet me. Ryu stoped playing in his hair to look at Taemin.

Taemin looked back at him, leaving me in an awkward situation some how.

"Umm ... Hi ?" Taemin said,  Ryu patted his hair in place, then looked up at him."Hello H.W"
 H .W ? whats that ?

"Whats an H.W?" I ask. Taemin adjusted his bangs, while looking at Ryu. These guys and their hair.

"H.w = Heechul wannabe." Ryu said. Taemin looked up at Ryu."I am not a Heechul wannabe." Um.... I really don't know what to say.

"Have you seen your self bud?"  I looked straight up front to the teacher , who was just getting things ready, walking back and forth, people still entering the class room or exiting, and loud conversations. Including the one that was happening between Ryu, and Taemin.

"My name is Taemin , not Bud and yes I've seen my self I look in the mirror every day, and I know that I do not look like Heechul, or want to be him for that matter." Ryu  tilted his head to the side.

"Your right." he said after a few seconds. Taemin looked up from his cell phone.

" I know I am." I looked back straight ahead."You look more like a tranny." Okay what ?!

" EXCUSE ME?!" Taemin had this pissed face on. I  was speechless, I was at loss for words.. he looks nothing like tranny. thats for sure.

"You look like a Tranny." I looked over at Ryu, who was just very chill. he was just playing with his cell phone in his hands.

"I am not a Tranny." I looked at Taemin who had his eyes on Ryu intently, who was just looking at Taemin with a relaxed position.

"No need to hide it , I have mad love for your kind." He made his hand into a fist, pounded it on his chest twice , and then stuck up the peace sighn. Which made me laugh.

Taemin just had a 'what the ?' face on. Which made it even more funny to me.

"________, why are you laughing? The least you could do is tell him im not a Tranny.." I just looked straight ahead, I felt bad now.

He had a point, though I highly doubt he would stand up for me if I was in his position.

"Why should she?" I didn't say anything.

"Because shes my sister thats why." My eyes went towards Taemin I wasn't expecting him to say that. Why would he say that?

He didn't even want to do it  in the first place when I told him about it. 

"Lies! .... right?" I saw Ryu looking at me. "Why didn't you tell me theTranny was you brother?"

"You never asked..." He looked me up and down."Are you embarrased because your brother is a tranny?" Taemin sighed heavly.

"Im not a Tran-"

"Whatever ~" Ryu cut him off. "Im sick of hearing your lies."

"He's not lying, he is a full guy." Ryu looked at me weird."Now your telling lies to me now?" OMG forget this.

I looked straight ahead as the bell rang to signal the starting of class.

__________________________________

Keys POV:

 Ugh Gym... I hate Gym.

I sat down cross legged on the gym floor, in my new sweat pants, and T-shirt my gym teacher gave me. My regular cloths in the change room. I miss my phones.

( Key has two phones, on for texting, and one for everything else. I know what your thinking why the hell does he need two phones?)

"For warm up we're going to have a good old fashioned game of Basket ball." Ugh its to early for basket ball. Onew was on my right, as well as his friend  Minho.

"Didn't we play basketball yesterday, with that he- she guy?" He-she?  "For the last time Minho, The Taemin kid is not a he -she"

I had to laugh. Onew looked at me weirdly , and so did Minho. I returned it with one of my own , and looked away.

"Okay Ill be picking Team Captains ! " I looked up  at him hoping he didn't pick me. He scanned the room with his eyes.

" Okay Ill pick you ." He pointed at some guy, with brown hair. he stood up and went beside Mr. Ucol

( Kitten ever no comments on the name of the teacher from you !)

"Annnnd ... You " I really didn't want to be picked but its not like I had a choice. I walked up beside the teacher .

" The rest of you line up !" every one got up, and walked towards the red line, Mr. Ucol pointed at earlier.

"Go ahead and pick your team mates." I watched his hairy legs walk to the other side of the room.

I motioned for the brown haired guy to pick first.

" You" he pointed to a guy with Nikes on. He walked over quietly.

"um you." I picked some pimply guy, he had bad posture. I dont know why I did that.

It continued to go back and forth like that, until we were down to the the last three people. Which were Minho, Onew, and some other guy named Jonghyun.

He creeps me out.

"Key pick me !" I looked over to Onew who was waving his hand at me.

"ummm..." I just say, I was looking at my choices. Minho looked like a decent player so I might pick him. I wonder why he wasn't taken yet.

"No no pick me !" I look at Minho. Why does it feel like I'm in grade two?

"No no no pick me !" ....Jonghyun kid should get the idea of being on my team out of my head right now, because its not happening.

"Pick me I share a room with you!" Onew does share a room with me, but I barely notice hes there. 

"Key pick me ! dont you think Im cool?" Onew, and Jonghyun turn to look at Minho. If he wanted an answer to his question it was no.

"Hurry up and pick I want to get started !" I look to Mr. Uclol, I look back at my choices again.

"Key pick me Im rich !"  I dont care about your money I got tons of my own.

"Im richer!" I sighed."You being richer than me dosn't make you anyless ugly." My sister would have said Burn ! but honestly I thought what Onew said was stupid, and un needed.

"THATS SO MEAN !" No one asked for your opinion Minho. I decided who I wanted on my team.

"I choose Minho." He smiled , and walked beside me. I choose him because he made less fuss than the other two stupid people over there.

"You." The other guy pointed to Jonghyun, so that left me with Onew. He didn't look to happy about me not picking him. But honestly I didnt care.

We discussed who we wanted to cover, well they discussed I just stood there not giving two craps about who was covering who. I didn't even want to be here.

I walked over to Mr.Ucol, and told him how I wasnt feeling well, and I wasn't I had a headache. I felt like I was being pressured. I have to write a song... I dont know how to write a song,how do you expect me to do write a song without the knowledge of songwrtiting? Or whatever you wanna call it.

He sent me to get changed, take my belongings,and then to go to the office. I did everything except go to the office, I just went to my dorm. I needed sleep.

__________________

SOOO~ HOW WAS IT??????

BAD? GOOD? ISH? AWSOME? LET ME KNOW ~