Packing

Meant to be with Me

Taemin's POV :

 I didn't pack for High school,  I had two months to do it. It's not that I had forgotten.. its just that I had thought that my mother would have done it.  I was up by six thirty this morning trying to get everything together, we were supposed to leave by seven.

Usually my mom would pack my clothing.. for trips to Grandma's house, or when I would go to summer camp.. or any over night trip.

But this time was different; this time she was all': ' My baby going to an Elite High school. dosen't need mommy anymore learning to do things on his own."  

She's been saying this to her friends on the phone gloating about what school I got into for the past few months; So happy when the letter came in the mail because for once it wasn't from my original school to inform her about my lates, or how badly I was failing science, math, english, well.. everything. 

So I guess I should have taken the things she was saying to people  on the phone, and her "I'm so proud of you!" as  "You're old enough to pack your own things." either that.. or .. I don't know.

I was almost done when I realised I didn't pack any underwear.. amazing huh? NO UNDERWEAR!
I quickly ran downstairs to grab some from the basement, But hearing my mother come upstairs seeing her short bob cut sent me running into my sisters room.

My sister goes to Private school, lives with my grandma during the week comes back home on the weekends to annoy the out of me. 

peering my head from out the door I see her set a basket of clean laundry down infront of the bathroom, I'm such a ing retard.. because I left the door open. Thank God she didn't look inside because if she found out I didn't pack well.. you're not stupid right? you can probably come up with some idea of what she might do. Though she wasn't exactly strict she's not a big fan of letting things happen last minute.

" Taemin~ah!" I pull my head back into the room hitting it on the door post. .... .. my life in the knee oh my gosh.. no.. 

rubbing my head I come out from my sisters room, " Yes mom?" She curls her finger at me, motioning for me to come over facial expression neautral.  I walk over to her quickly, eyeing my closely she picks up the basket

" PACK NOW!" and shoves the basket at me which has my clothes inside of it... well.. she knew.. and she didn't react as badly as I thought she would.. huh.

*****

By eight o'clock I was finished packing, had showered, and eaten.

I put my long hair in a pony tail and put on my fave skinny jeans and hoodie and ran down stairs with my suitcase and my converse. Getting in the car sitting in the passenger seat, smiling at my mom but she didn't return the look instead she eyed me skeptically.

"Taemin.."

"Mom."

"When you get time cut your hair it's too long" I shot her a look before putting on my seat belt, as she drove off to the school.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************