Chapter fourty oneeee~

Meant to be with Me

[A/N I feel like I'm being a cow for being a bit slow on the romance;since there has been no kissing of any sort yet~ forgive meeee D; I just wanted you guys to have a clear picture of the characters I guess;  But its dragging, and I think you kinda have an idea of everyones personality. I love you guys for sticking around, my little sugar dumplings. Stay y. <3]

Narators POV:

"Ryu what did you do to my face!?" You were looking in the mirror, he had put on way too  much body glitter you turned to look at him, His arms were crossed over his chest with a raised eyebrow.

"You don't like it?" NO! You were dressed in shorts, and a long tank top. You looked great.. your face on the other hand...

"Of course I don't like it! " you sighed, raising a hand to scratch your head having it get slapped away by Ryu.

"I think you look beautiful.." He turned to look at Jonghyun, who was still in the same clothes as before reading a book blowing his fringe from out of his eyes.

"Jonghyun, please tell _______ she looks beautiful." He looked up then, furrowing his eyebrows.

"The happened to her face?"  you pouted and glared at your reflection itching at the spakles, and the badly applied eyeshadow.

"She looks like a protitute." Ryu scoffed at his remark, "well.. You don't know what beauty is." Jonghyun laughed.

"_____ please go wash that stuff off your face." You got up quickly and ran into the bathroom, to wash off the glitter with the bar of Ivory on the counter.

Your POV:

I walked out the bathroom, drying my face with the tank top Ryu dressed me in, and sat down on my bed.

"I honestly don't think we should say ______, and I are dating." Jonghyun said, I had to agree I thought it was stupid the Idea of me and Jonghyun dating already.. Taemin would know something is up. Ryu cocked an eyebrow in his direction

"Why not? shes not ugly."  Jonghyun sighed, and sat up up from where he was laying down.

"It has nothing to do with her looks, its just that if we're trying to get this person to show his feelings for her... wouldn't it make sense if I just flirted?" I nodded agreeing with him; Jonghyun does stupid stuff but he does seem to have some common sense.

"I mean.. if I was in his place and found out someone was dating ______, I'd back off compleatly." Ryu nodded, and walked over towards the door.

"Alright, fine.. we should probably go since classes start in about.." He looked down at his watch "fifteen minutes. "

Jonghyun got up and headed towards the door as well, not even bothering to fix Taemin's bed  the way he found it. I wasn't going to do it for him. And I highly doubt he would do it for me.  So he could my invisible for all I care.

Jonghyun gave a quick wave goodbye, and went through the door along with Ryu. Once they left I got up and went to straighten up the dresser. Thinking of Taemin I wonder why he hasn't come in yet.
-------------------------

Taemins POV:

After all the yelling finished, Onew took me back to his dorm and alowed me to borrow some of his clothes, and wash my hair. He thought it wouldn't be a good idea to go to the dorm with an angry girl probably waiting to chop my ia off. Its not like she would even dare to do such a thing.. but he said to be on the safe side.

We were watching the last episode of 'Personal taste' I wasn't really watching it though.. Onew was about to cry, and that just looked more entertaining .

"I just love happy endings man.. " I held back laughter, just then Key stepped out from the bathroom. He didn't look to happy to see me, But I know he'll eventually get over it. I mean how could you stay mad at me? Its me we're talking about.

"I'm really sorry." I stood up running a hand through my hair, and Onew got up from off his bed closing his lap top wiping his face. Key stayed silent.
 
We all headed towards the elevator. Onew pressed the button, and it automatically opened and we stepped in. It just hit me that the girls dorm didn't have an eleva--

"Do you think she will still talk to me?" I looked over at Key, and shrugged pressing the G button.

"Well why wouldn't she? you didn't do anything."

"Because, I wouldn't talk to me if I hung out with you.".... lolwut?
Onew cocked an eyebrow.  "Did that make sense to you?" I shook my head.

"I mean if I was her I wouldn't want to talk to me if I hung out with you." The elevator opened, and we all walked out I shoved my hands in my pockets, sighing.

I don't understand this mans intrest in her. she's weird as , watching cartoons all the time.. Yeah she's different but he could honestly do better. If he dated her it would be like  41 yr old, dating a 6 yr old, in an 18 yr old body. Which to me is like pedofilia.  Maybe I'm over exagerating but I just don't approve of the idea. at all.
I'm not about to tell him that though... I know he would probably tune me out for another hour which I don't want to happen since I have math class with him.
 

"well why not? I'm pretty cool." Onew had spoken, Key shrugged.

"I don't know its just that the kind of people you hang out with reflect on you." Key looked over at me and gave a  brief smile. 

"You don't come off as very nice." Oh really, I would have never guessed...
 
"That part about 'reflecting' is not exactly true, besides _____ isn't really a person who thinks as much as you do I assume." Onew nodded, in agreement with what I just said.

"Anyone who tells someone they had an invisi--" Key gave him a quick glare, and he shut up just as fast.

"look who cares? if she doesn't like you, she doesn't like you; Its not the end of the world she isn't pretty anyway. If you want to talk to her, talk to her."  I fuffed my hair, and yawned. 

I kind of lied, she's okay looking.. she isn't that great though.
I don't know, my opinion doesn't matter anyway.

Everything just stayed quiet after that, I rolled up the sleeves on Onew's shirt up to my elbows. And the bell rang all three of us went inside and found our classes.

[A/N okay I updated, and I'll try to make the next chapter interesting your comments are VERY welcome thanks love you <3]