Leah Chan

Meant to be with Me

Taemin POV:

I went back beside Key, stupid________, jeez I hope no one saw what I did by pulling her out of the crowd… But then again I was sort of saving her. She should thank me. Whatever, I saw Key on a lollipop.

“Where did you get that?” I asked, he turned to look at me.”My bag.. Want one?”

“Duh~” He laughed, “You’re such a girl”. He then reached into his shoulder backpack, and pulled out a cherry lollipop.

“I’m not a girl, I’m very manly.” He raised his eyebrows at me. He took out his lollipop to talk to me.

”Cut your hair then we’ll talk about your ‘manliness’“. He then popped it back in, and turned as the crowd started to walk out of the Auditorium.

 We had no choice but to be smashed together, by hundreds of people (it seems)which made me uncomfortable, there were so many people of so many sizes, I had to jump to see where we were going.

“This was the last stop on the school tour!” It was! Oh lord Jesus thank-you!

 “You may now find your booths, remember the booth will have what you major in on it, please go to that booth!” No one listened to him, everyone scattered. I put lollipop in mouth while walking, near Key.

We were never ones to rush into or, for anything.

“What do you mean Jasmine, is better than Snow white!?” What? Key was the first to turn around and look at _________.  She was talking to her friend, if that’s who he was, and of all things they were talking about Disney.

Really… Disney? They weren’t far behind. I turned back around just looking for a dance booth, Key off in his own world.

“Jasmine is better than Snow white that’s what I mean.” I had to raise my eyebrows; she was talking to a guy about Disney. I looked at Key, who would appear to look as if nothing was bothering him, but the way his shoulders were tensed. I knew he wanted to be in that guys place.

“Key, why don’t you just tell her?” he looked at me, and pulled the lollipop out of his mouth. It was near its gum center.

“Because I don’t know how..”   I raised my left eyebrow at him.

”What do you mean you don’t know how?” He turned back foreword looking around for whatever booth.

“I mean I don’t know how, I don’t know when or where...I just don’t know.”

Sometimes I don’t understand Key, it easy just walk up to her, say me you tomorrow night at five be there, and boom you have a girlfriend. God! He makes life so hard for him self.

“Name one thing that makes Jasmine better than Snow white.”

“She’s not fat.” I chuckled at that; it was so mean, but so true. Though, Jasmine looks as if she has anorexia.

“Neither is Snow white.” The guy scoffed.

”The girl took a bite out of the apple as soon as she got it; she didn’t even wash it first. Acted as if she hasn’t eaten in days, when she had soup the night before. Girlfriend is fat.”

How did he know what she had the night before? I looked over at Key who had his eyebrow raised; obviously he was listening to the conversation to.

“Do you like anything about Snow white, or the movie?” I twisted the lollipop in my mouth, still scanning the hallways for my booth.

“Yes I liked the evil stepmother.” the Stepmother? What was so good about her?

“But, she was evil!”

 “No she was just trying to save the world… from obesity.” I herd Key snicker. I held in my laughter. I wonder if she knows we could hear her, and her friend.

“Ryu, you’re so rude. She was never fat I thought she looked gorgeous.” I herd Ryu laugh.

“Ha! Your funny she looked as if she were related to Edward Cullen.”

I looked towards Key, who had just shaken his head at Ryu’s statement. Chewing the gum, that was in the center of his lollipop.

I decided to turn a corner after looking for a booth that said dance on it. Key followed and I didn’t hear _______ or her friend anymore.

“Key what are you going to this school for?” He turned to answer me after throwing his lollipop stick away.

“Singing.”

“Really?” he just nodded. Walking down this wide hallway, which was not so wide with all of the people in it.

Looking around, I finally found my booth.

”This is my stop.” I say to Key, he nodded.”Call me later.” He said as he walked further into the hallway.

I walked up to the woman with grey hair sitting behind the booth. “Name?” she asked.

“Lee Taemin.” I say she types into her laptop.

”Room number 302” She then hands me a school map. this school has four floors! I thank her then walk away looking for my classroom, not even bothering to look at the map.

Okay lets see where am I now… I walked up to what seems like a science room, to read off the door number.  199. It was beside a stairwell. I started to climb the staircase, while putting in my IPod.

  Poker face artist : Lady Gaga When did I download this?

 I climbed up about what felt like fifty stairs, opened the doors and walked through, reading off the door numbers again 201… 203… 204 this, went up to the closest person and asked where room 302 was. They told me I had to go up another floor.

 I turned corners, bumped into people, watched as people walked into classrooms, and cussed under my breath because of the amount of walking I was doing.

I came to another set of stairs, Jesus why? I took a deep breath then started to climb them.

I can almost see it, that dream I’m dreaming but, there’s a voice inside my head saying you’ll never reach it.

Okay, what the hell! I know I never downloaded this, and isn’t it ironic how this starts to play as soon as I start to climb these stairs? Stupid, Miley Cyrus.

I think I’m going to have a talk with my sister on the phone tonight, she must have downloaded this on hear last week, before going back to grandma’s house. I changed the song.

 (She lives with their grandma because there is a good private school in that area, in case you forgot.)

I opened a door to another hallway, and started to walk, my feet felt heavy. People brushed against me, which was starting to annoy me.

I looked around me self while pulling my hair, into a ponytail. I started to read the doors again. 300…303. I turned to my right to see door number 302.

 I opened its door, and to my surprise I saw a dance studio. I never had been in a dance studio that has been on the third floor before.  I looked around we were surrounded by glass; It made me wonder what was above us.

“May I ask who you are?” I looked to see a woman in sweat pants, and a T-shirt. I took out my earphones.

“Im Lee Taemin” I told her, she looked to her attendance sheet.

“Please join us on the floor Taemin.” Us? I looked onto the floor to see, what looked like twenty student on the floor.

I walked over to the group and sat down. I wondered If Key found his classes yet, which also made me wonder about _________. How could he like that? She isn’t that pretty. But then again Key is known to have different tastes in woman (girls in ______ case).

I wonder how Key fell for her, well I can’t say fell I mean he just met the chick. But still. I started to think about the girl I saw that day, on the basketball court, and if I could crush on her the way Key crushes on _____.

The teacher began speaking, interrupting my thoughts.

“My name is Ms.Kim , and I will be your homeroom teacher, as this will be your homeroom.” Ms.Kim had a smooth, but hard voice.

“There will be no tests in this class, though you will be put to the test on how well you can accomplish everything I throw at you.” What?

“Whether you can accomplish it or not, I will be looking at effort you put into everything.” And tuning you out in five, four three, two-

“May I ask who you are?” I herd Ms.Kim ask. I turned to see a girl, but not just any girl… The girl I saw yesterday.

“I’m Chan Leah” I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. Her long black haired was parted into two ponytails. She wore white shorts, and an orange T-shirt that read skinny .

“Please join us on the floor, Leah.” She sat on the floor, and then made eye contact with me.

I quickly turned away from her brown eyes.

“Hi, I'm Leah.” I turned to look at her. Not knowing what to say.