"Key" lime pie instead?

Meant to be with Me

Your POV:

It was this, he boy was gorgeous. He had a mohawk a very strange mohawk, it was half shaved and the other side had a bit of hair..

What was he thinking when he got that?

He had a piercing inside his ear and one on his ear lobe. He was wearing blue skinny jeans and a  t-shirt (black) with white stripes.

I swear he could feel my eyes on him because he turned his head my way.

His facial expression was hard at first but then softened into a smile. It made my heart thud against my chest I looked away maybe if I didn't look at him it would stop being like this.

Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder " Hi" I looked behind me to find the beautiful punkish looking boy smiling at me.

" H-h..hello" My heart beated so much it hurt. This is probably what grandma feels like when she has a heart attack.

He moved his hand then looked down " Would you like to sit with me?"

Eeeep he is soo cute  " A... a..  a.. a.. a" he laughs " s..sure." 

Oh gawd this isn't happening to me never have I felt this way in front of a guy not even Taemin.... Maybe I like him more.... Bull I just met the SHG  (super hot guy)....

He leads me to a table, we sit down (obviously), I look around feeling a tad bit uncomfortable.

" I'm Key."

I look at him trying to feel my face from the inside out.

" I... I'm ________."

He smiles, he has such a beautiful smile " Your name is beautiful." 

I look away-- for a second he barely knows me yet hes flirting with me ?

... is he flirting??

" Why did you want to sit with me exactly?" I just came out and said it.

He chuckled " I like to talk to different people," he kinda went all shy for a second " Is that a problem?" 

I smiled.finally I wasn't the only one looking for friends." No not at all, do you have friends?" he looked at me weird.

" I- I'm not being mean or anything I bet you have a lot of friends..." I looked away after just said that.

" You seem a bit weird," he says I look at him embarrassed but quickly recover.

" You seem punk... and sorta emo" I say.

He raises his eyebrows " I'm not."

" People who dress like you usually are."

He smiled and said " I'll make my own dictionary thanks."

I smiled at his response.

*he ate a french fry* and looked at me hard I could feel my body tempature changing like he was raising the heat in the cafeteria.

" W..what?"

He shook his head " Your ears."

Why the hell is he looking at my ears my face turned into a mixed emotion.

" What about my ears?"

He smiled and stuck his fork into his chicken.

" They tell me your very strong willed."

This guy is hot but damn he's sorta weird...

" My mom is obsessed with that kind of stuff sorry if I creeped you out"

I picked up a french fry and chewed.

" What else does my face say about me."

He smiled a heart breaking smile

" Your jaw says that your authoritive and stubborn."

" I am not stubborn!"

He laughed " Really? you could have fooled me."

I laughed, I didn't feel unconfortable anymore.

After a bit more face annalizations we found ourselves talking about our families, friends (mostly he talked about his friends I talked about my mom), I swear we were best friends by the time it hit eight o'clock.

My chicken was untouched, and so was my pie, key didn't touch his desert either.

He noticed me looking at it. " Would you like my pie?"

I smiled " Sure."

I'll give it to Taemin. :)

" Wait here," he said and he walked off to get something and came back with a white paper bag. " To put your pies in."

" Thank you Key," I loved the way his name sounded coming out of me.

He packed the pies in for me.

" Two pumpkin pies to go," he said with a smile ( boy he smiles alot) and slid them across the table.

He looked at his watch then frowned " I have to go for my shower right now..."

I smiled, " I'll see you tomorrow then."

He smiled back, " So be it."

He walked off leaving his sent of Strawberry's with me.

My heart sank as he left instead of the pumpkin pie, can I get the Key lime pie instead?