Shes Mine

Meant to be with Me

 

Taemin Pov:

 

I decided I would go back upstairs, and change my shirt it was to plain for me and plus its white , white gets dirty easily and I do not like to do laundry, So lets steer away from it. Though I could proberly get ________ to do it for me she seems like a push over. The hallway for the girls’ dorm was still crowded. But this time none of them turned to look at me. They kept to them selves which was good on me.

 

 I don’t like attention.  I opened the door to my dorm, and stepped in throwing my bag onto the floor. I walked over to my suitcase and ped the bag pulling on a grey hooded sweater with black stripes.  I sighed noticing it didn’t match my pants. I quickly took off my shoes, put on my grey skinny jeans, and then put my shoes back on. I looked in the mirror and turned my sweater backwards.

 

 God! This is so much work. I pulled my hair into a messy pony tail, grabbed my bag and walked out the door locking it behind me.

 

 “Now what?” I whispered to my self while standing outside of the door, some eyes were on me but they didn’t stay for long I walked back out side I had 30 minutes to be in class.

 I might as well join _______ right? … Wrong! I’m not that stupid. Next thing you know she’ll proberly start talking about her period, or the latest Hannah Montana episode how she (Hannah Montana) made a big mistake so she had her dad write a song about it. Yeah, not going through that. I walked toward the exit of the dorm building and went outside. I walked around not really knowing where the hell I was going. I walked around until I came to an abrupt stop. This kid’s hair was … I don’t know it just wasn’t right who would do that to them selves? Cut off half the side of your hair then leave the rest, again who the hell does that?

 

He was talking with a group of people, he had on a grey hooded sweater which I proberly would have begged to borrow from him. And black skinny jeans. (Why is every one wearing skinny jeans? TLS) everything else looked good except for hair.

 

 (What Key is wearing)

 

Being curiously bold I walked up to him wanting the answer to why he did that to his hair. They sounded like they were talking about music or something, anyway I tapped on his shoulder and he turned to look at me with are who are you? Face, “Can I help you?” Right away I knew him from the sound of his voice.

“Key what the did you do to your hair?”

the people he was talking to started to laugh but I ignored them.  

“How do you know my name?” What do you mean how do I know your name you’re my best friend .

“Key how do I not know your name its me Taemin”. He laughed out loud. And so did everyone else,

“Oh my god, you're joking right?.”

“No I'm not  ...” I scratched the back of my head. How does he not remeber me , I went out with his sister...

 " Key, your my best friend how do you not -"

" Jeez, Taemin... you look like a girl ...."   Thats not your mother said last  night.. Ohhh~ im so dumb playing out disses in my head , i think _________ 's stupidness rubbed off on me.

" At least I look human, you look like , half your hair is gone could you not afford the rest of the hair cut? " The people behind him kind of snickered, then coverd their mouths when Key, shot them a glare.

"  So how long has it been three years?"  He asked as we walked away from the crowd. I nodded.

" Why havent you called me ?" I asked.

He shrugged." I lost the number.."

"You could have checked Facebook, and my msn. They both have my contact information.'  i said I stook my hands in my pocket.

" Taemin, you act like we're married or something." he laughed lightly, while playing with the strap on his bag.

" I just missed you ...''

Key snickerd  " Yea you missed me, and my moms food.'' 

I laughed as we walked up toward building five.

" So whats been going on with you ?" I ask.

He dosent respond, he just stares into space like an idiot.

" Key I'm talking to you."

I shake his arm lightly and he snaps his head up to look at me.

 "Taemin you see that girl over there." he pointed, towards _________.

" Yea, what about her."

He smirked. "She's Mine." 

WHAT !?

TLS: yea yea yea stupid chapter im a loser tee hee Key claimed you again ~